Missing Prompts & The Conscience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Missing Prompts & The Conscience

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I tend to miss some prompts, I see the minute after most prompts for example 3:34, 2:23, 9:12. I even see 11 minutes after some prompts, I don't get prompted for 9:11 sometimes, but then I see 9:22 like they're saying, 'we're still here'. Is this normal of them?

I really hope the Midwayers and my guardian angel can hear my conscience, because I'm not a verbal speaker when it comes to spirituality. I feel ashamed if I talk verbally, this is probably something God placed in my life that I have to overcome, but It won't be soon, and I know it. I tend to always say things in my conscience directed towards my guardian, but haven't received anything more than time prompts. I want my angel to prove its existence, I asked in my mind to leave me a feather, some people say that's symbolic. I feel as if my conscience is not the way to communicate, but on the other hand, some people say thoughts are faster than words.

I do everything in my conscience, I even told my guardian that it has the permission to access my thoughts so they can communicate, but haven't heard that 'distinctive clear voice' some people report. I tend to answer my own questions with my own conscience, using the process of elimination at such depth, like uncovering knowledge within myself, that I didn't know about. This is hard to describe..for example, I will ask 'why is the sky blue?', and I would answer in my own voice, with some random knowledge 'maybe because the suns ultraviolet rays ricochet off the blue ocean, and into the sky, making the sky appear blue' or something of that sort. But why would I ask myself this, if I already knew it because I was telling my self the answer?

I do not feel as if my own conscience is my guardian angel, because I contemplate whether I'm hearing my own voice, or someone else, but I'm certain its just me, and I'm making random answers to my own questions to fill my needs.

Any insight on this? What am I experiencing? How can I receive information from my Guardian/Guides/Midwayers from my conscience only?
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Re: Missing Prompts & The Conscience

Post by 1111:1111 »

In reality the whole midwayer thing is still theory, some people believe it's their own higher self giving them these prompts
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

1111:1111 wrote:In reality the whole midwayer thing is still theory, some people believe it's their own higher self giving them these prompts
I feel as if your negative person. You come on this board trying to disprove other people, and give them real world explanations. But you have to understand that there are people out there who communicate with these beings, and for someone to disprove those people without the correct knowledge is rude. I could tell Geoff was angry when you posted your thread about 'It is about the SUN' just by reading his words.

But I surely couldn't feel the energy of his words because its just a theory.
I also guess my spiritual gift is feeling emotion through words, because I do it constantly.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I feel like a certain time ago I went through very similar experience. Although now I express myself to the Creator and respective celestial agencies in a direct, verbal way much more often (when I'm sitting or walking by myself or what have you), I too have always preferred the 'communication' of consciousness. Even now, sometimes I will tend to 'speak' both out loud AND in thought almost interchangeably, as I feel closer everyday to the spiritual family around me.

As well, I feel like I know very much what you mean about having questions and then having your own consciousness 'answer' them with information that makes you go 'aah!' or rather 'wow, I knew that?'. In my own experience, the aptitude to 'receive'/'summon' these answers has been growing with Faith and Love and, whether pertaining to the most philosophical or quite mundane of matters, what seems to make this information stand out is that it rings the truth bells in some way. For example, one of the most self-impacting instances of this I ever had was something about the 'Spirit of Judas' in which I was walking from town to town and seemed to have information 'pour' into my mind even though it was in my own voice and my own vocabulary. I literally stopped and said out loud "really? wow, really?" because I couldn't believe that I, myself, had just thought what I thought, and as long as I sought the Love and Truth in information it all seemed to make sense and not be harmful or misguiding.

Sorry for the rambling, but here is what I am trying to suggest to you. It seems the only spiritual presences you have mentioned are that of Midwayers, guardian angels, etc. without noting the closest, greatest, most powerful and important spiritual presence of All. That is, the one which resides in your very being: The Thought Adjuster! That very fragment, 'Spark' of the Creator that indwells every being. And I feel like this may be where these 'answers' are from.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jhartsock,
You wrote:
I tend to miss some prompts, I see the minute after most prompts for example 3:34, 2:23, 9:12. I even see 11 minutes after some prompts, I don't get prompted for 9:11 sometimes, but then I see 9:22 like they're saying, 'we're still here'. Is this normal of them?
Yes these numbers are quite normal. Basically it means that you have had imput. For instance, 11:10 for George means "I want to talk to you." 11:11 means just simply hello... and 11:12 means... we are giving you imput and will come to the surface at some time.
I really hope the Midwayers and my guardian angel can hear my conscience, because I'm not a verbal speaker when it comes to spirituality. I feel ashamed if I talk verbally, this is probably something God placed in my life that I have to overcome, but It won't be soon, and I know it. I tend to always say things in my conscience directed towards my guardian, but haven't received anything more than time prompts. I want my angel to prove its existence, I asked in my mind to leave me a feather, some people say that's symbolic. I feel as if my conscience is not the way to communicate, but on the other hand, some people say thoughts are faster than words.
I understand completely Jhartsock, because I am much the same way and early on did what you did and gave the Midwayers and other celestials permission to speak with me through my own thoughts. It sounds to me you are in the beginning stages of communication. I found this happened to me when I got very still and journaled every evening. At first you may channel stuff from your own mind and then your own mind in combination with the celestial whispers. But as you continue with an open mind there will come a time when the information is pure and you will feel it. So to this end, I believe it is important and very beneficial to give time for some type of stillness or journaling every day. Progress can sometimes seem slow but in reality you grow every time you reach this tranquil state. So please give yourself and your Celestial Teachers the benefit of the doubt as far as who is giving you the information. Keep at it! Enjoy the moment! It does gets easier. When you are ready, you will know these guiding Celestial and be able to tell the difference between those contacting you. Like old friends their loving energies will be familar to you. I would like to add that there will also be no doubt when you speak with your Fragment of God. When God speaks to you... There is positively no doubt about it. You'll know it! :cheers:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks for that Sandy. SO many times have I got the 11:10's, 11:12's, and other 'give-or-take' prompts that left me very confused as to whether I was delusional or it was actually a prompt and, if so, what it 'meant' in contrast to a 'regular' prompt.

A friend of mine often felt that 11:10 was a sign of "mocking" her or marking disapproval.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lurker my friend...I was just about to write something to the effect that our Midwayer friends don't mock us when I remembered one time in meditation Bzutu remarking something to the effect that George reminded him of a bantom hen getting comfortable on her eggs before allowing this night's channeled message to come through. :lol:
Well, they must shake their heads in wonder at us sometimes, huh and the things we do and the decisions we make? Yet I don't think we can ever do anything that completely surprises them anymore since they have had so many thousands of years to observe our human behavior.

Your friends acceptance of that meaning for 11:10 may very well be accurate for her. I suspect they will make the needed adjustments for each of us. All that they ask in return is for us to put something into the communication effort as well.

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

This is a very interesting thread. I know, for me, that different prompts mean something "special" to me. I don't think they're mocking...maybe playing? :sunflower:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

luvinlife wrote:This is a very interesting thread. I know, for me, that different prompts mean something "special" to me. I don't think they're mocking...maybe playing? :sunflower:

Love, Clare
Clare, We must be on the same page this morning. Several weeks ago I received several prompts relating to a couple of hobbies I have. The timing of and types of prompts lead me to believe "they" have great senses of humor and may well play around when the time is right.

Much like veteran fire fighters pull pranks and jokes on rookies. :bike:
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Unfortunately, my friend took it in a pretty negative way because she did not even feel it was any Celestial 'mocking' her with 11:10, but rather just the number or some order of life itself. I have noticed, though, that for myself, seeing these 'off-prompts' often gives me a greater sense of obligation (albeit voluntary and joyful) and makes me think "yeah, okay guys, you're right we should get together" or "okay I know, we should probably have a talk".

EDIT: Shield, I very much agree with you that it seems like they have a sense of humor appreciable throughout the Cosmos, and I wish (more) humans could understand humor the same way: the mission of Love is so significant, so serious, how could laughter and humor NOT be a part of that?

ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

I went through what you are going through right now
My problem was that i was always thinking about the numbers and prompts and it seemed to take over my life. Dont let it do that because that is not what the angels and God want. Just like the Beatles "Let it be". Take your time and everything will eventually become clear. Hearing a celestial will not happen over night but you will be able to achieve it with time.I hope this helped
Peace and Love,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
EternalGoddess
New Friend

Post by EternalGoddess »

Hi y'all, in my experience starting the process is the hardest part, but as you get more familliar with the energy of that Higher voice/feeling, you will become more sensitive to it. Allowing it to provide data will become more routine. I channel data a lot, more data than I've done anything with consciously at this point. It's important that you remember to approach everything with Love. When I get :10s and :12s and :22s I just take it as another reminder to align with my Adjuster now. I get a LOT of prompts...:10s :11s :22s :33s :44s :55s...
Stay in Love and allow the Universe and all your Guides to speak directly to you. Just because you can't see them... :) :)