contacting celestials

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

contacting celestials

Post by ofek »

Ok so ive read around that we were originally supposed to see and hear the midwayers but something went wrong in our evolution and now we can do neither and the only way we can is through mediation. So I was wondering, if we put our time to it and meditate to contact our teachers will our future generations evolve properly and be able to see and talk to the midwayers at any time?
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: contacting celestials

Post by happyrain »

thats a good question. maybe
i think im starting to see them, but could be something else
i see these white/blue flashes or sparks of light
last time it happened i was going through what felt like a prominent moment of self reflection/observation. can midwayers hear your thoughts or influence them?

---
ooooo wow i just read this
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18016
perfect timing :loves
funny, in the shower it felt like i was sharing some form of open contact
i was told how do i expect to recognize our relationship if i can't even stand still- there was something about patience
hehe awesome
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

happyrain wrote: can midwayers hear your thoughts or influence them?
well sometimes i get random thoughts that seem like they are not my own and i think they are from my thought adjuster
like the other day i got like "Physical goods run out, but love is infinite" I actually think I will make it my signature
I also received something else but i just cannot remember what it was but i know it was important
And a week ago when I meditated I didnt completely clear my mind and i was having a little bit of difficulty doing so and then i heard "Your doing fine"
So i guess they can hear/influence my thoughts plus they can share their thought with me but it doesnt happen too often
But i believe the more i grow spiritually i will be able to contact them more often
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey ofek! very cool
even though you can't remember i'm sure you understood the message and know
its nice to have a supportive ta or midwayer... whatever they are/it is :P :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh I love reading your all's posts! :D After reading this thread I walked over to the sink to get something and my mood brought up a song that adequately describes the way I feel. Remember the song... Shout? Well you probably don't but it had a catchy chorus...
We-eee-eeel....
You know you make me wanna (Shout!)
Kick my heels up and (Shout!)
Throw my hands up and (Shout!)
Throw my head back and (Shout!)
Come on now (Shout!)
:lol: It was a catchy fast paced kind of song...

Well, about the Midwayers influencing your thoughts. I don't see it as so much influencing as that sort of denotes control rather more of interrupting your own thoughts sort of like tuning into your own brains frequency of a sort... So it isn't your thoughts but theirs. In other words they won't make suggestions that interfere in your own decision making process. That is something not allowed. They can influence our senses which encourages us to look at a clock or notice a sign but as to tell us to quit a job, or end a relationship...These things are our responsbilities and the decisions we make will influence our lives and the lessons we take with us.

Anyway, I love the messages you both are receiving! And HP, Anne has had some amazing revelations in the shower. 8) Nothing like "getting "the dirt" and getting clean all at the same time! ;) :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.