Can The 11:11 Prompts Be Passed On?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
addison96
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Can The 11:11 Prompts Be Passed On?

Post by addison96 »

since i have been with my girlfriend she has been getting these prompts and she is getting worried about them and tells them to go away. I have told her on many occasions that its not a bad thing and that they are signs...is there any chance that because she is with me that the prompts are also catching her eye? if so why and how?

Thanks Addison
Sandy
Staff

Re: Can The 11:11 Prompts Be Passed On?

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Addison,

You wrote:
since i have been with my girlfriend she has been getting these prompts and she is getting worried about them and tells them to go away. I have told her on many occasions that its not a bad thing and that they are signs...is there any chance that because she is with me that the prompts are also catching her eye? if so why and how?
Yes, it is possible it is because of you. Midwayers are opportunists and with you in the picture there is a good opportunity to better their odds somewhat. ;) You have found a this site and are investigating the 11:11 prmpt meanings... So it is more likely as friends that you will talk together about this phoenomena. Whmm I'm not sure that made any sense even to me. :lol: Okay well, from my own experience, a few years ago when I went home to the USA to visit my family, my mother began seeing the prompts. She knew a little about the Midwayers from our previous talks months earlier but she was a bit leery..a little fearful. I think when she herself experienced the prompts and as we talked about it face to face she was less fearful and better able to recognize the underlying reason her daughter (me ) was so active in this outreach. So really having a buddy or family member who is experiencing it does help. It is nice to have someone to share with.

I still think the criteria must still be in place though for a person to be prompted. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6573 My mother is more spiritual and a tad more open then my father. Which I think is why he was not prompted. With that said though, my Dad is a lovely man who loves God and is following his own path to the Creator from a more rigid "spiritual vehicle".

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

addison96 wrote:since i have been with my girlfriend she has been getting these prompts and she is getting worried about them and tells them to go away. I have told her on many occasions that its not a bad thing and that they are signs...is there any chance that because she is with me that the prompts are also catching her eye? if so why and how?

Thanks Addison
Dear Addison,

Yes, I had my son ask me what the time was, and I looked at my watch to see it was 11:11.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
addison96
New Friend

Post by addison96 »

Wow, its nice to know that someone so close to me is also getting these prompts. Its nice to talk about them. It was my dad who first told me about them. When he picked me up one day in the car i said to him that i keep seeing 11:11 everywhere and he said your one of the speical few i was like huh? then he said look it up on the internet so i decided to and came across a whole wide range of meanings. One of the weirdest ones ive had is when we drove past a petrol station and you know the tall sign that tells you how much petrol is well it was off becuase it was closed and as we drove past it every single number on the sign lit up as 11:11:11 ...i told my dad to stop the car and i said look at that and he even saw it but then it went off...i was astonished as normally anything that resets goes to 88:88:88 and i thought to myself that this must of been an important prompt because when we was nearing the end of our journey that night there had been a horrific accident where a lorry had overturned on a roundabout and crushed a car and unfortunatly 1 person lost there life. Im not sure but i think that if it wasnt for that prompt me and my dad would have been that car. Is it possible that the angels saw it coming and knew that i would stop the car and look at it or another coincidence?

Love
Matt Aka Addison
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

Its an odd thing, because yesterday, the 4th my cousin checked her phone to see what time it was and she said it is 2:22, then my mom said 'don't even start' cause I always tell her to look at the clock when I see my prompts.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

As mentioned, yes. And the prompts can start for you after you hear about the phenom or tell others about it. I might be one of the only ones that I know of on this site who found this site first and asked to be contacted before the prompts ever started for me. I have had many occasions where out of nowhere someone will ask me what time it is and it happens to be a prompt. I always smile and laugh and sometimes make a comment back to the person how special it was for me for them asking me for the time at that moment.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

yeah, my boyfriend sees the prompts all the time.i had to pass it on to him. before we started dating, i told him ,all the time, about the prompts and my experience with the angels, and little by little he started getting prompts like 1212 n stuff. he doesnt think its wierd, he thinks its cool, and whenever he sees a tyme prompt he tells me, ALLL THE TIME :shock: . it gets annoying sometimes lol but hey, whats wrong with it.

love n lite

paintboxx :hithere
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

I think I was primed for the prompts at a very young age. Someone told me once when I was very young that whenever I saw 11:11 to make a wish because it was special - only came about twice a day. So before I even knew that 11:11 was actually a prompt (about a year ago), I always was happy when I saw it. It's always instilled a postive feeling, never a negative, and caused me to stop and think positively. :D

Also, a very special young girl in my life plays a game when we're driving to stave off boredom ~ whoever spots double or triple numbers or letters on license plates or road sides calls it out and wins a point (no-one ever keeps count, LOL). So it appears her mind is being primed to recognise these prompts / messages as well. Very cool.
~WWR
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Hello everybody!

It's soooo nice to be here again, after I came close to what could be worse than it was just a "soft" car accident. But Saint God I'm fine and so happy to be alive!

A few days ago I got an incredibly unexpected prompt when I saw my purchases receipt at the supermarket! There was 111,10 I had to pay ! Incredible, isn't it? Seems that the Angels wanted to tell me that they are with me and my lover (cos he was with me at the market and when we had that car accident) and that we have nothing to fear of!
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Aikaterine,

I am very pleased to hear that you were all unharmed,

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Aikaterine,
I too am glad you and your lover were not harmed in the car accident and are doing well! God bless those wonderful angels and midwayers who make such a positive difference in our lives! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Aikaterine
New Friend

Post by Aikaterine »

Thank you Geoff and Sandy for your kind messages. The angels are everywhere with us!
Marry a man who you can talk with,who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness.(No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)