11:11 matchmaking?!?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Lhiannanshee
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 matchmaking?!?

Post by Lhiannanshee »

I posted this on the main page of this group looking for feedback, but figured maybe the discussion board would be a better place. Any feedback is appreciated.

I've been connected with 11:11 ever since I was a young teenager... it seems to come in spurts during certain periods of my life. I'm fairly certain the angels want me for something, and I've been trying to figure it out and open myself up to their message. Lately, I've noticed that the numbers seem to pop up a LOT when I'm around a certain person (or thinking about him). We've been casually dating a few months and he's been seeing the numbers a lot too. I'm not one to believe in "soulmates" (in fact, I have huge commitment issues)... but I'm starting to wonder if the angels want me to be around this person.... is this possible, or just something that could be in my head? I never really imagined the numbers/angels could have anything to do with matchmaking until lately.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 matchmaking?!?

Post by Geoff »

Dear new friend,
(Sorry cant figure out what you name might be from that)

Welcome. What the angels want us all to do, is live in love and light. But they don't, in fact are not allowed, to make decisions for us. That includes relationships. They like to tell us they are around, and will support you before, during and after disaster. I am sure they are equally around when things are good.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

They like to tell us they are around, and will support you before, during and after disaster. I am sure they are equally around when things are good.
Geoff, from the above, it seems that you may be saying that they are felt more strongly or prompt us more regularly right before something bad happens. Is this what you meant?
Lola
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LolaandLight wrote:Geoff, from the above, it seems that you may be saying that they are felt more strongly or prompt us more regularly right before something bad happens. Is this what you meant?
Dear Loa,

I am not sure about that, but plenty of folks have come to associate prompts with disaster, when from our view its just the midwayers being supportive, knowing we need to feel that someone cares.

love,
Geoff
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear Lola, it could go either way, they are prompting you for a reason, could be just some encouragment to stay with this guy, or the opposite like Geoff said, waiting to support you when you're feeling down... I get major prompts with people too, i can never figure out what they are saying, but you will most likely recieve the guidance when you go into meditation, the answers can be revealed their, usually are with me... but still lol doesnt prevent me from repeating my mistakes. It could be a good thing... :D

All the best

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

But they don't, in fact are not allowed, to make decisions for us.
Hi Geoff! They don't make decisions for us, but can they guide us in our decisions? If so, wouldn't that almost be the same thing?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

I agree with all of the above, except to say one more thing: don't let "commitment issues" stand in the way of something that might turn out to be the greatest relationship you ever have. Take the leap of faith and don't be afraid. You can trust your own judgement, but don't let fear get in the way. After all, wouldn't all the bad ones in the past love to be a fly on the wall watching you say NO to the one who could make all the difference? I, for one, would love to see you happy! :sunflower:
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

luvinlife wrote:Hi Geoff! They don't make decisions for us, but can they guide us in our decisions? If so, wouldn't that almost be the same thing?

Love, Clare
No not at all. They try to teach you the frameworks for good decisions, but when you have to make a decision, its up to you. Pretty much like we try to bring up our kids. We can't make them do anything, but we can teach them the results of things.

love,
Geoff
sofia1111
New Friend

Post by sofia1111 »

Hello friends!
I am extremely glad I found this Sait!))
A little about me ... Mi name is Andrej, I am originally from Russia, but recently moved to live with his family in Spain.
11 "11 In the life of our family for 3 years, I will not talk about how they manifest themselves (you all know it yourself)), this wonderful thing)) My wife and I watched naeti numbers and were not understanding that this "(It was only 3 months ago I decided to write to Google, these figures and now since much has been understand.Eto Gugle.ru, which oriented to Russia, and they howled many stories and testimonies that people watch it, there were want to earn some money (it's Russia), but there was no single resource where people 11, 11 communicate and find answers to their questions 11, 11, because each of these questions their "And I began to direct obschatsya with people that To understand why we imeeno that between us all that common and does it all mean. And just recently, I scored 11, 11 at the World Google and I was not myself, as far as mass and very fine and then I found your Sait))) and began to read everything and the more I read, the more I became spokoino)) and a lot to me became clear.

A 11 "11 began to appear in our family after my wife get pregnant, we would very much like this children.U us then it was the son of six years.I while she was pregnant, every day, 11", 11 showed himself, and then when his wife gave birth , our daughter became ill and was put in intensive care, doctors fought for her for 4 days and we decided to baptize her, and I brought the rector of the church straight to intensive care and when we christened it as the clock 11, 11, and then she died ((I I can not convey in words what it was horrible, but the 11 "11 appeared more and more frequently, and we knew it was us, our daughter, our Sophia (we gave her a name) with us, our angel with us))) and until today the day she leaves us))
A lot of great moments connected to 11 "11 and our Angel prizoshlo over the years, I will try you Tell all, although I very seriously given English language, do not judge a strictly (I write with translator)
I'm very glad I found you!
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Thankyou Geoff (((hugs))) you are right. My Angels are showing me the results of years of 'putting up', right now and this time I'm going to listen.....big decisions are definately on the horizon....but I must make them.

Love tiggy :loves
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

sofia1111 wrote: I am originally from Russia, but recently moved to live with his family in Spain.
Dear Andre,

Well I guess you will be celebrating for a few days, the new-found wonder of being world champions?

But welcome to our site. And having spent a week in Moscow, I can say I enjoyed your home country. I have spent longer in Spain however, and I make a WONDERFUL paella. Sandy can attest to that!!!

love,m
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Andre,
I say hello to you in friendship and love after reading your heartfelt post. I am sorry for your pain due to the death of your precious daughter, Sophia. There are other people on this site who can understand and empathize with you as they to have lost their own dear children. I am happy that you find comfort with each 11:11 you receive. You will see your daughter again some day in Paradise and it will be a beautiful reunion!
Geoff wrote:
I make a WONDERFUL paella. Sandy can attest to that!!!
Yes, I love Geoff's Paelle. :) He introduced George and I to this wonderful food on our visit to his home last year. He is a wonderful chef!

May God bless you and your family.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Pretty much like we try to bring up our kids. We can't make them do anything, but we can teach them the results of things.
And, how many times did they say they should have listened to us? And, how many times do WE say we should have listened to our parents? LOL

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius