E-mails

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

E-mails

Post by luvinlife »

Here's something that I noticed has been happening a lot. Important e-mails that I either send or receive have been at 11:11 or 1:11. They would be e-mails of personal nature that I ask for guidance when I'm sending. It's a surprise when I press the "send" button and then I notice that they were sent at those times. It has happened too many times to be a coincidence. I love it.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: E-mails

Post by AJ »

I have a lot of email prompts in my emails mainly in the number of unread emails. They always seem to be 222 or 122. Got to love the Chief!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Clare and AJ,
I too get prompts from emails. Oh just as I typed that I see a big 4:22 on the clock AJ. Yep gotta love the Chief! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ

Post by AJ »

It happened again today. It said 222 again which is funny because I don't have 222 emails. Got to love that.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

They must be on an email kick, because the last few days, my number of emails, and I have three accouts, number 11 in Incoming. I have a hard time not following the temptation to not read them to keep the number at eleven.

Just noticed that this post was at 4:32. Does that mean I am movfing backwards? In my case that may be good because I was a lot more evolved when I was a kid--ie I trusted what I was told by them and listened.
Lola
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Lola, too funny! I don't believe you're going backwards!

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

As I am reading your posts I see 11:11 on my desk phone 8) Every time I think, " I haven't seen
a prompt lately," one shows up. Don't know why but 911 and 411 are everywhere too. And on fathers
day 11444 and 11444 was on my car time and odometer display at the same time. One was the odometer
and the second the temp and time display . Not sure if it was significant ?
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Roxie! When I wonder if it's "significant", I feel as if it's only significant if it's meant to be. Does that make sense? How's the summer going?

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxie,
I heard this line from a song in my head when I read your post...
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
I think your angels are letting you know they are with you big time... through thick and thin in good times and in bad they'll be watching you. Between the angels and the collaborated effort of the Midwayers (11) you are in good company my friend... :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Hi Roxie! When I wonder if it's "significant", I feel as if it's only significant if it's meant to be. Does that make sense? How's the summer going?

Love, Clare
Clare,
You are backing talkwards :lol: Just kidding, I think I do understand what you are saying, and I do think it was meant to be. The significance I'm not too
sure about.
The summer sucks weather-wise that is. The entire country is having sunny weather for the next week and we are forecast to have mostly rain. Right now it's
22 and humid , which is about 75%. Normally it would be sunny and around the thirty mark which again is in the 90 range. I have been flying my float plane and
have caught about 30, 2-3 lb trout, almost bagging a 5 + lb lake trout. Lots more flying and a few Atlantic Salmon and Arctic Char to be bagged latter in Aug I
hope. I'm also using my plane to ferry supplies to the IATN ( International Appalachian Trail Network) workers who are cutting a trail across the Appalachian
Mountains. In the fall I should be starting a Cottage/Retirement home and that will keep me busy until December I hope. :bana:

How's your summer?
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Roxie,

You have a plane? A water plane? OHHHHHHH how lucky you are! I took ground school in college hoping to get a license. My Dad put an end to that when he told me he wasn't going to pay for me to kill myself. Where in Canada are you? I live in NE Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie. I have been to Montreal, Toronto, Niagra Falls, Windsor, and Pelee Island. I am hoping one day to get to the more remote areas. I hear they are beautiful. Eey (or however you spell that).
Lola
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Roxie,
I heard this line from a song in my head when I read your post...
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
I think your angels are letting you know they are with you big time... through thick and thin in good times and in bad they'll be watching you. Between the angels and the collaborated effort of the Midwayers (11) you are in good company my friend... :D
love,
Sandy
Yea Sandy , I think your are right and according to your lyrics it looks like they are really trying to Sting me. :lol: Sorry, I couldn't pass that one up.
Sting is one of my wife's favorite artists. She actually likes most of the male artists of that era like Billy Idol and David Bowie. I think she was influenced
during her internship in England during the early 80's. That was like 28 years ago, wow time really flies . Psssst...., we just celebrated 26 years together
only two days ago,32 years since our first date. Yea........., time really flies. :shock:
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

LolaandLight wrote:Roxie,

You have a plane? A water plane? OHHHHHHH how lucky you are! I took ground school in college hoping to get a license. My Dad put an end to that when he told me he wasn't going to pay for me to kill myself. Where in Canada are you? I live in NE Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie. I have been to Montreal, Toronto, Niagra Falls, Windsor, and Pelee Island. I am hoping one day to get to the more remote areas. I hear they are beautiful. Eey (or however you spell that).
Yup, a float plane. I built my first in the nineties finishing it after 6 years in 1998 and I then flew that one for ten years. This spring I traded that plane on a
bigger and more capable aircraft to fly longer and with heavier loads . I'm really enjoying it now that I am use to it. Lots of fun for sure. I'll have to post some
pictures of the mountain, Fjords soon for all to see.

TGIF Gone on a road trip with wifie now, back on Monday.

Have a great weekend all. :bana: :bana:

OOOPs, didn't read the rest of your post. I'm in NL Canada, the furthest Eastern point of land in North America. It's kind of like
Norway. If you still can't imagine look at this link to a Tourism Video called : room to breathe" In this video I am the male hiker
in all the scenes with the exception of one lone older guy. This was a fun video done almost two years ago now. The hardest part
was walking to within 5 feet of that 3000ft cliff :shock: Still fun though :bana: :bana:
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Roxie, no link Okay, I did a search and found it. All I can say is no fair!!!!! My goodness what a beautiful place. When I feel a need to escape, I will watch that video. I have a wonderful, stupendous idea, how's about you fly down to the shores of Lake Erie, right at the old dock where the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is now located, let me know the day and time, honk your horn and I will hop on board? Or, you can fly into Burke Lakefront airport and be more conventional about it. Seriously, I have got to go there one day.
Lola
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Clare, yeah I have experienced that a lot too. Usually incoming e-mails rather than out.

Roxie, have a wonderful weekend; I'll try to watch the video if I can find it.
Does it start off with two people in a canoe on a sparkly lake?

Love to all, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Petra, that is the one I found. http://www.newfoundlandlabrador.com/sig ... category=2

I watched it again, astoundly beautiful.
Lola
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks Lola, that's the one I found!

Lovely place Rox! I'd sooner be there than here any day. Not a hot person meself!

Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Lola! :D
It looks like a fabulous place to call home, Roxie!
Hope you and your wife are having a good time...by the way...Happy 32nd Year Since Your First Date Anniversary !!! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Clare, yeah I have experienced that a lot too. Usually incoming e-mails rather than out.

Roxie, have a wonderful weekend; I'll try to watch the video if I can find it.
Does it start off with two people in a canoe on a sparkly lake?

Love to all, Petra
Yes, that is the one, and here is the link again.

http://www.newfoundlandlabrador.com/Sig ... category=2

The one that I did was "Room To Breathe", although that is the wrong title, it is
the video that I did two years ago. I've hiked all those places many times and I can
never get enough of it. I did a four hour hike yesterday at a different location this
time. :hithere
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Thanks Lola! :D
It looks like a fabulous place to call home, Roxie!
Hope you and your wife are having a good time...by the way...Happy 32nd Year Since Your First Date Anniversary !!! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
We kind of celebrated all weekend by going on a mini weekend road trip and staying with
friends and family, lots of food, wine and played one Golf tournament just for fun. We
finished off with a four hour 16 kilometer hike yesterday up a mountain and back again
via a beautiful gorge that had a spectacular water falls. :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I couldn't help but watch it again...It was very well done Roxie. ...Makes me want to come for a visit or extended stay! :lol: My sister, Cindy would love that...must send her the URL.
Glad you "lovebirds" had a good time! :)
Love,
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:I couldn't help but watch it again...It was very well done Roxie. ...Makes me want to come for a visit or extended stay! :lol: My sister, Cindy would love that...must send her the URL.
Glad you "lovebirds" had a good time! :)
Love,
Sandy
Last night we went for a ride in the lake in the boat, then went flying in the float plane along the
coast similar to that video and then had a camp fire and wiener roast. Oh, and there is 11:11
staring at me from the phone, go figure. :bana:

Do come for a visit, I guarantee that you will be impressed . The only caveat is that you must come
in July or August when the weather is acceptable, unless you want to take up down hill or cross country
skiing. We have both within ten minutes of my home, but to be honest I would prefer summer year
round and that isn't going to happen. :(

Coming here is the same as going to Norway actually . The Flora and Fauna are pretty much the same.
The language is a little different though :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Roxie Wrote:
Last night we went for a ride in the lake in the boat, then went flying in the float plane along the
coast similar to that video and then had a camp fire and wiener roast. Oh, and there is 11:11
You're deserving of this peaceful place Robert. :D

Do come for a visit, I guarantee that you will be impressed . The only caveat is that you must come
in July or August when the weather is acceptable, unless you want to take up down hill or cross country
skiing.
Okay, I'm packing my bags even as we speak. :lol: Now I love snow...but the amount of snow I was used to is nothing compared to you guys. :shock: So I'm not sure that would be a fair assessment.
Still the landscape and feel from this Northern hemi paradise touches my soul and makes me long fora nice warm parka.

Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

but to be honest I would prefer summer year
round
I don't want to rub it in....but.... :sunflower:

I've been getting 1111 tons of times lately!

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Roxie Wrote:
You're deserving of this peaceful place Robert. :D

skiing.
Okay, I'm packing my bags even as we speak. :lol: Now I love snow...but the amount of snow I was used to is nothing compared to you guys. :shock: So I'm not sure that would be a fair assessment.
Still the landscape and feel from this Northern hemi paradise touches my soul and makes me long fora nice warm parka.

Love,
Sandy
Yea we get snow all right, 16 feet annually actually. Last winter there was like
half that for sure and the year before almost 20 ft. It's not cold though because
we have a Maritime climate. We average around the -23F or -5C during the winter
with the occasional dip to 0 F which is -20 C . When you live in this kind of climate
snowblowers and all wheel drive vehicles are a must if you want to keep your sanity.
For me the cold and snow is never the issue. It's the long dark evenings that gets
to me. Well , that and the lack of sunshine starting around the end of October. From
November on to March we see the sun on occasion. :shock:

Anyway, get your bag packed and come on, summer will be over before you know it. :P