A bit freaked

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
barney_google
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A bit freaked

Post by barney_google »

For a few years now I have been attracted by my watch, mobile phone or any form of clock to 11.11, but apart from the "oh that time again" it never really phased me - perhaps maybe a bit.

Anyway, I decided to watch a film tonight before going to bed and the only thing that was on was 11.11, an American horror movie.

Now the film title raised an eyebrow and at the start of one of the early scenes there was a radio article about the 11.11 phenomena. My curiosity got the better of me and I went Googling and here I am.

I'm a normal 30-something year old male, nice home, partner and two children and now I'm going to bed a bit freaked.

:roll :shock:
Paul

Re: A bit freaked

Post by Paul »

Dear barney-google,

Don't worry my friend. You are being prompted by secondary midwayers. They use 11:11 to get your attention. Inside each of our minds there dwells the Father within. This fragment or spark of God starts to take the mortal journey with you when you make your first moral decision at the age of five or six. When you connect to the Father within you begin to have the desire to become like Him and to become one with Him. The secondary midwayers that are prompting you want you to connect with the Father within because by so doing you will change. If you change, the world will change. Changes will come to this world as each one discovers the Father within and begins to transform.

This page tells you something about the midwayers. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2160

Welcome to the board. Don't sweat it, there is nothing to fear.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Barney,
You wrote?
I'm a normal 30-something year old male, nice home, partner and two children and now I'm going to bed a bit freaked.
Hmm ...What's normal? :scratch:
I guess we're all living a normal life from our own point of view. The feeling of normalcy is a result of acceptance of experience, values, ideals etc and being comfortable with what that entails.
So with that said, I am more comfortable with Midwayers than most people are shopping in a mall. :lol: Do I think there is anything strange or even special about me... no, I am normal as are thousands/millions of other people who decide to search for their own answers rather than accept societies dictations. :geek:
This is our life... we make decisions, we follow the flow and we live with the choices we've made.
That is, in my opinion, normal .
So we're all normal. ;) :lol:
Welcome to the message board. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Barney,

Welcome. You will get over the freaked bit. Yesterday I had to travel to an appointment. I was on the highway when I was prompted to look at my dashboard - time 14:14 time of journey 14 external temperature 14c. So a 14 14 14 14

I thought that pretty cute.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
barney_google
New Friend

Post by barney_google »

Thank you all for your kind responses and they mean a lot.

I have always been intrigued that the Society that is force fed around is, is not the society that is real.

When I mentioned the word "normal" earlier, I used that word in the context of what it is meant to be - a put upon expression that is delivered to us all whilst we are growing up.

Since my last post I have spoken to those closet to me about what I have discovered and learnt and of course I was met with ridicule, but being the person that I am, that washed over me - it always has and has made me the strong person I know I am today.

I am not saying that everything that is spoken about in this forum is the "truth" and it will take me a while to acknowledge that it may be, but who's to say it isn't.

I'll leave it like that and I will no doubt be back to talk you all again, because for some reason it feels ......and dare I say it - right!?
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome Barney, I was freaked at first too, but like you it felt right and I've been here
happily ever since...still learning and now very comfortable with my fellow 11:11er's.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Hi Barney and Welcome. It is very common for us to be bit freaked by all of this. It is life changing after all. I came into all of this because I asked for it. I wanted to know the bigger story beyond what my Catholic up-bringing taught me. I asked Father directly and asked to be a warrior for his cause. Not long after that conversation with Him I found this site and my eyes opened to what my heart always knew. Once you realize there is nothing to fear there is only to love it will all just click. I have always believed in what Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits." Most people I have met at this site and every message from the spiritual relm have always been of love and that is all I need to know to be comfortable and to not have fear in all of this. If there truly is a great deception then eventually the tone would have to change around here and we would know them by their fruits but in the 5 years I have been on this wonderful board and in this amazing family I have never known anything but love!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Barney :hithere hello and welcome to the forum :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Once you realize there is nothing to fear there is only to love it will all just click
I totally agree with what AJ said. I, too, came here because I asked. I was confused about my "religion", and I prayed for insight. Then, I found my wonderful online family here. P.S. Welcome, Barney!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius