I think I am making progress ....

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Holdikana
New Friend

I think I am making progress ....

Post by Holdikana »

Hello!

It’s been a while since I visited this website. I wish I have more time to interact with you all. Today, thought I share my recent experiences and I’d like to hear your opinion of what you think. I am going to break my post in two parts. This is part one.

I have been seeing 11:11, 444/4:44, 333/3:33, 555/5:55 and so on for about 3 years now.

However, in the several few months the numbers have changed. I still see the same earlier numbers as well but this time new ones are popping up everywhere. 12:12, 12:34 and 12:21 seeing more often now, but 10:10 is the one I see it all over the place. Some days are overwhelming on how many times it appears. The other day I was reading a book and the character woke up ten after ten in the morning. I was thinking of someone and then I look at the time it’s 10:10 pm and what do you know I receive a letter from that same person I was thinking of at 10:10 pm. So my gut feeling is that this 10:10 is telling me whatever I am thinking about is a “YES”. What do you think?
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Sometimes I think the numbers that you see are one that they know you will recognize but they may not mean anything to anyone else. For example, I see 227 a lot. Now I always associate that with the television show 227. I think that they know this and that they use that number to personally poke me in the ribs and I almost look at it as a love note. I really feel good when I see it and anytime I get prompted I always stop what I am doing and give all the glory and thanks to God. Because He is the true source of all things and all Love.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Holdikana
New Friend

Post by Holdikana »

"Love note" mmm that's definitely an interesting way of looking at it. In a way it makes me feel good they haven't given upon me.

I started meditating to help open up my mind and become a more observant person. I hope this will improves me spiritually. I want to love life and see the beauty in everything around us. The simplest things can make a great difference in the world.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hello and Welcome, Holdikana! :D :hithere

You said:
I hope this will improves me spiritually. I want to love life and see the beauty in everything around us. The simplest things can make a great difference in the world.
Know that "intent is all that counts". Intent is also what focuses and amplifies the good things that we manifest in our lives. So in light of that, I am sure that your journey will be nothing less than awesome. And it will also be more than you can even imagine! :sunny:

Great communicating with you. See you around.
:loves

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Holdikana
New Friend

Post by Holdikana »

Thank you for the warm welcome!

You are right! I am at a crossroad of my life. I have two choices, either I remain and follow the same path I am on - which probably will lead to an unhappy life - or I take a turn right and a new adventure will take me to be somewhere amazing. If I accept that new path offered to me, it won't be an easy one, but I have the feeling it will be full of wonderful surprises.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

but I have the feeling it will be full of wonderful surprises.

I have a feeling that you are right on! :thumright:

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Holdikana,

I don't think I have welcomed you yet.

The angels are always there to support any major decisions we need to make, and that sounds like your situation.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

You are right! I am at a crossroad of my life. I have two choices, either I remain and follow the same path I am on - which probably will lead to an unhappy life - or I take a turn right and a new adventure will take me to be somewhere amazing. If I accept that new path offered to me, it won't be an easy one, but I have the feeling it will be full of wonderful surprises.
Sounds like you've already taken a jaunt down the "new improved" path!

MUCH LOVE!!!!
Sammy
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: I think I am making progress ....

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Holdikana wrote:Hello!

It’s been a while since I visited this website. I wish I have more time to interact with you all. Today, thought I share my recent experiences and I’d like to hear your opinion of what you think. I am going to break my post in two parts. This is part one.

I have been seeing 11:11, 444/4:44, 333/3:33, 555/5:55 and so on for about 3 years now.

However, in the several few months the numbers have changed. I still see the same earlier numbers as well but this time new ones are popping up everywhere. 12:12, 12:34 and 12:21 seeing more often now, but 10:10 is the one I see it all over the place. Some days are overwhelming on how many times it appears. The other day I was reading a book and the character woke up ten after ten in the morning. I was thinking of someone and then I look at the time it’s 10:10 pm and what do you know I receive a letter from that same person I was thinking of at 10:10 pm. So my gut feeling is that this 10:10 is telling me whatever I am thinking about is a “YES”. What do you think?
Hello friend! It is nice to meet you :hithere
It is completely normal for prompts to change, for example when i first began to receive prompts, i would receive 11s, then the former as well as :37s and :44s.. now i see all kinds of prompts, including the ones that you mentioned- 12:12, 12:34, and even 10:10. Do these numbers bring on strong feelings for you? For example i feel very strong love energy whenever i see a :44, and very playful, enthusiastic energy from :37.
Over time you can learn to identify the feelings and not so much the prompts :D

I love Doreen Virtue's meanings for number sequences. Very early on i became familiar with Doreen Virtue's number interpretations and took them to heart, of course my angels observed this and then used those very numbers to prompt me. I don't think i explained this very well :sorry:

Here is one from Doreen Virtue's site

1's and 2's such as 121 or 112 - Our thoughts are like seeds that are beginning to sprout. You may have already seen some evidence of the fruition of your desires. These are signs that things will and re growing in your aspired direction. Keep the faith!!!

Here is the link so you can have a read http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

12:34 has always indicated progress to me. :D It's strong confirmation that i'm doing something right, and am on the right track in some way, whether it be with my thinking or actions.

And also, a :10 prompt is interpretated by me as meaning that my angels wish to speak with me, usually a suggestion to meditate. I sometimes need to be nudged :wink:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

A think the Doreen Virtue is a modern day prophet. I love reading her site!
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Holdikana
New Friend

Re: I think I am making progress ....

Post by Holdikana »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:
Here is one from Doreen Virtue's site

1's and 2's such as 121 or 112 - Our thoughts are like seeds that are beginning to sprout. You may have already seen some evidence of the fruition of your desires. These are signs that things will and re growing in your aspired direction. Keep the faith!!!

Here is the link so you can have a read http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

The website address you have given, is very helpful and full of great information. Thank you!

sammy wrote:
Sounds like you've already taken a jaunt down the "new improved" path!

MUCH LOVE!!!!
Sammy

Yes, I think I have already made the decision. It'll be interesting.