Waking up...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lewisfall
New Friend

Waking up...

Post by Lewisfall »

For the past few weeks, a few nights per week I've been waking in the middle of the night and when I look at my clock it's always 3:45AM.

I'm always seeing 11:11 and am very "sensitive", as is my father and his side of our family.

Not being one to pay THAT much attention to prompts (I've a very busy job and am writing a PhD in physiology - I've never got a clear mind...) I'm wondering if any of you guys would be able to help me understand the significance - if any - of 345. I'm badly in need of a good, undisturbed nights sleep and this prompt is getting more frequent!

Not the way I'd usually like to make my first post...but there we are!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Waking up...

Post by Geoff »

Lewisfall wrote:For the past few weeks, a few nights per week I've been waking in the middle of the night and when I look at my clock it's always 3:45AM.

I'm always seeing 11:11 and am very "sensitive", as is my father and his side of our family.

Not being one to pay THAT much attention to prompts (I've a very busy job and am writing a PhD in physiology - I've never got a clear mind...) I'm wondering if any of you guys would be able to help me understand the significance - if any - of 345. I'm badly in need of a good, undisturbed nights sleep and this prompt is getting more frequent!

Not the way I'd usually like to make my first post...but there we are!
Dear Lewisfall,

Welcome.

Firstly, significance of numbers. We attribute significance to numbers AFTER considering that this phenomenon is non-random, and clearly not caused by us. So, once you accept that it is caused by an external intelligence, then we can start to consider IF the number has relevance.

In your precise circumstances, where you are being woken, I am inclined to attribute meaning, and as you are seeing a progressive sequence, we would say "You are doing good"

I hear you when you say you don't have much time to make contact, but these guys are way smarter than us, and playing with numbers is very non-productive. They would far rather talk.
love,
Geoff
Last edited by Geoff on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Lewisfall,

The same mind-to-mind effort that wakes you can be used to put you back into a deep sleep.

"Those guys" started waking me of and on at 11:11 in the early 60's. I'd give them my "hello," go right back to sleep and feel more rested in the morning than at other times.

12:34, 12:48 and 3:45 -- progress ! :)

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome Lewis :D

if i am nudged awake.....i try and meditate...see if someone has something to tell me :D

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Lewisfall
New Friend

Post by Lewisfall »

Thank you all for the quick replies.

It's nice to know that 345 isn't in any way sinister.

I think in future I'll try a proverbial "ok, ok, I'm awake now, you have my full attention...what is it?!"
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Lewis! Nice to have you here.
I think in future I'll try a proverbial "ok, ok, I'm awake now, you have my full attention...what is it?!"
...or, "ok, ok, you got me, can you tell me whatever it is in my dreams? I gotta get up early!"

Seriously, when I got woken up at, 'oh-heck-so-that's-what-half-past-three-in-the-morning-looks-like' o'clock, I would take mental notes on any significant thoughts as I slipped back into sleep.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lewis,
I am also woken at around 3 and 4 am. You've been given some great info on why and how to handle it. Just relax and see what happens when you allow them to make contact. The numbers are just a way of saying hello!! Nice to meet you!!
love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Lewis,
Just wanted to say hello and wish you well on your PHD undertaking... I can only imagine how busy you must be but hope you will continue to drop in and say hello whenever time allows. God bless...
Love,
Sandy
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello Lewisfall,

I am often woken up between 3am - 4am. I can hear clairaudiantely. Usually it is a loving popping in to say hi, but more than ever a lot of issues get cleared up (helped by them). They have also advised me to try and still my mind more when they do pop in as they want to impart information into me.

Sometimes I'm like, oh gosh I gotta get up early guys and try to go back to sleep, sometimes then I am nudged awake with someone shouting a loud "Reema" or "your not alone" or "Michael". This always get my attention.
What's truely facinating is that all this exchanging of information etc happenes and feels like it does not take too long, but when I look at the clock a couple of hours have past. I'm usually wide awake by end of it, but I go back to sleep one happier person that's for sure.
The next day I can tell some major shifts have happened.

Much love

Reema
:loves
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

mightyonlove wrote:Hello Lewisfall,

I am often woken up between 3am - 4am. I can hear clairaudiantely. Usually it is a loving popping in to say hi, but more than ever a lot of issues get cleared up (helped by them). They have also advised me to try and still my mind more when they do pop in as they want to impart information into me.

Sometimes I'm like, oh gosh I gotta get up early guys and try to go back to sleep, sometimes then I am nudged awake with someone shouting a loud "Reema" or "your not alone" or "Michael". This always get my attention.
What's truely facinating is that all this exchanging of information etc happenes and feels like it does not take too long, but when I look at the clock a couple of hours have past. I'm usually wide awake by end of it, but I go back to sleep one happier person that's for sure.
The next day I can tell some major shifts have happened.

Much love

Reema
:loves
Wow I am glad you posted this! About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was awoke by someone very clearly saying my name. No one in the house had said it though!
karodee
Busy Bee

Post by karodee »

He everyone I am fairly new here and just reading through the forms and when I read this one I wanted to join in. I too ususally wake up too between 3 and 4 am and was quite surprised when I read that others were doing this too.
Wow I am glad you posted this! About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was awoke by someone very clearly saying my name. No one in the house had said it though!
Reema and hmm I also had the same experience with my name too just a couple of weeks ago. My name was called out and it was so clear and almost insistent and it did kind of shake me up a bit but like you no one was there as I live alone. Now I know to just relax and say hello!

Before I came here and knew about all the prompts I used to sit and think about numbers that kept popping up a lot and the number 22 was the most significant number for me for years now.

It was always involved in something life changing for me and I have no idea why it didn't occur to me to check it out way before now. I think I may have been frustrating my angels a bit all these years for being so difficult.
They did get my attention though but I just didn't make any connections till I came to this board.

Take care
karodee