11:11 and 1:11 Not So Good?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nate2k15
New Friend

11:11 and 1:11 Not So Good?

Post by nate2k15 »

I'm not sure why, but I see a lot of people on here saying they have good things happen when they see 11:11. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people. For whatever reason every time i see 11:11 or even 1:11 I always end up getting bad news. What does this all mean? Is there anyway I can change this into getting good news? I've been seeing and experiencing bad things now for the last 5 years and I've tried to disprove and change it for a long time. I'm just not sure what to make of all this anymore.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

I don't think its necessarily good or bad. I think about it like this. I need support more during bad times than good and perhaps they are saying "hey we know its bad right now but we have your back!"
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Nate, if you connect the 11:11 111 'thing' as being negative then it will be for you, as for anyone who's going to think it a negative thing.
Is there anyway I can change this into getting good news?
Of course! Stop thinking negatively. Stop living in fear of things unexplainable and let go of all your fear, because you are so full of it!
It is like a stinking disease and you're clinging onto it, almost loving it!

Once you've conquered that, you'll probably think differently ?

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nate,

Welcome.

If you recognise that these numbers are initiated by angels, then they will change, and that's your opportunity to get some good new numbers. Actually I would say my numbers are pretty much "hi" all the time. If you are waiting for good news prompts only, you probably won't get many. For that matter, how much bad news can one get?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nate2k15
New Friend

Post by nate2k15 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Nate,

Welcome.

If you recognise that these numbers are initiated by angels, then they will change, and that's your opportunity to get some good new numbers. Actually I would say my numbers are pretty much "hi" all the time. If you are waiting for good news prompts only, you probably won't get many. For that matter, how much bad news can one get?

love,
Geoff.
You would be very surprised at how much bad news someone can get...

I don't know, honest, I don't. I try to make at least some rational sense but I see this far to much and it's never off not a single time. It's kinda gotten so bad i don't even joke about it anymore it's really that pathetic.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Nate,

I have been sitting here for awhile now, thinking about your posts and how best to answer. I must admit I have never heard such dispair associated with the 1111 number prompt before and it is a bit of a puzzle. But five years of bad news could make even the most postive thinker a bit on edge and ready for "bear"... but still, you sound resolute even accepting of this seeming dark lot in life. Perhaps, in reality, we all have a bit to do with how we perceive what goes on around us as we walk through life with our head high and determined or downcast and braced for the next bit of trouble to come our way. I must admit to you that I am a little bit the latter, myself, with periods of positive thinking thrown in between.. But each day is a new chance to see hope and good in the happenings around me and in those who inhabit my life vacinity. And I have noticed that when I do observe with light seeing eyes I see light and it permeates all that occurs within and without.

With that said though, how about we take another look at what the 11:11 stands for, at least what we have found from our own inner journey through meditation on this site. The 1111 number actual stand for the 1111 loyal Urantia or Earth Midwayers who work along side the Universe powers that are aligned with God the source of all things. They are sort of like lower angels and they understand humans as they are somewhat closer to us in our time frame and existance then other celestials. Still, they are unlike us as their IQs are measured in the thousands and their ability to love and trust and have patience and faith that in time all things of light will come to fruition on our sometimes bleak world. They care and even love us fickle humans and wish to help us turn our world around. Why? Because it is their world too. So when they prompt us with 1111 it is is their way of saying "hello" to us... "We are here." They do not cause any bad stuff to happen and they do not necesasarily cause good stuff to happen either, but what they do and have done for thousands of years is help mortals on this world progress as civilizations come together and fall apart. They help us get through our human misery and sometimes intervene, when allowed, to rescue and recover those who are in danger or lost. They are there for all people, rich and poor, powerful and weak... And so, perhaps with their prompt to you they are saying as hmm suggested earlier, "We are here for you, Nate."
They are reaching out to you over and over again with loving patience...and from my own experience, taking their outstretched hand is a blessing, a life changing journey that only gets better and better.

Know that people who receive the 1111 prompt are capable of two way communication with the Midwayers and a host of other wonderful Celestial beings. So that means, since you are receiving the prompt, that you too are able, if you so desire, to form a working relationship with these amazing friends.
I must say that these celestial beings, have been with me both in good times and in bad. But their call, their prompts, are always a welcomed blessing as I see them standing beside me, come what may, in this somewhat unpredictable life we live on this planet.

I hope some day that you too will feel the kinship and love that these special beings share so freely with us...and I hope that you will stick around and get to know the people of this friendly board a little better as well.

...and finally, I hope you find answers and blessings along life's way. Welcome Nate!
Love and peace,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Wow, Sandy! What a Totally Heartfelt post! This whole thread oozes LOVE for the newbie! Welcome Nate.
I don't even have a HO to add. And for me to be speechless, well... :lol:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Nate,

I just loved Sandy's post to you,,,,I always learn something precious from that dear lady/friend/sister....

I just had an idea though that I thought might be appropriate to share,,,

This was a lesson to learn for me,,,,and I'm still practising...

now if you think the 1111 posts or 111 or 11 are a 'notice' of bad news or something bad going to happen....

here's my suggestion:

first of all,,,,,say Hi and thank you,,,,, for in your present frame of mind you are thinking it's something bad coming....

so if the bad news (whatever) comes,,,,then look at it in a positive way...

like....OK,,,this really isn't necessarily something 'bad',,,,but a learning lesson for you,,,,and an opportunity to be prepared to receive something that you could deal with in a positive way....

try not to react from/with emotion,,,,but carefully look at the situation and try to understand what there is for you to learn from it....

I think all our trials are opportunities to grow....

I hope I expressed that all right....and look forward to your posts.

blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.