My experience with 11:11; Doves flying with me!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lauifi
New Friend

My experience with 11:11; Doves flying with me!

Post by Lauifi »

Well first of all i would like to say that it is surreal the occurrences in my life! I don't know where to begin, there were so many occasions of things happening to me since i was 5yrs. old, I am now 34 and going to be 35 on Thanksgiving, but never understood the significance behind what was going on around me! Just to name a few:
-I have had doves flying next to me while driving in my truck on the freeway, and they would fly right outside my window for 3-5minutes. If someone could let me know of "why me" that would be great?
-White doves would fly towards me in random places, this was not just one occurrence, but a few times this has happened, and sometimes they would stop and stare at me, i felt like i could feel them at times.
-Street lights would turn on and off when i go outside my garage to pray at certain times of the night!
-phones would do weird things and sometimes ring for no reason! Electricity would also turn off and on.
-Stop lights would turn green for me when going down streets, and i could go for twenty blocks and you could see them just light up all the way down the street , when i need to get somewhere and i am running late, its like they payed attention to letting me pass and get to my destination.
-Dreams and Visions are so vivid to me... i wish i could tell everyone about them but i don't know who to trust, I have only trusted God in everything as far as my faith is concerned.

Part 2.

-My biggest dream is the New Jerusalem project it consists of a Gold Ark for the 144,000 of the 12 tribes of Judah. God has shown me what it looks like in almost full detail and how it is to submerge and up-merge from the depths of the ocean. It is the greatest thing i could ever imagine , but i see it so vivid that it echoes so silently that it is so loud in my spirit, i cannot stop thinking about it. I have drawn it out on paper and it is a magnificent sight to bare, and I believe that this Will come to fruition in the near future. Most of the custom things that I have built in my life , i have seen them finished before i started working on it, which leads me to believe that this Ark is what's going to save those who believe in our Creator! I have lived a rough life, but also blessed at the same time, which i am truly grateful for these ladder years of my life. I will write more later... If anyone has a response to my post , i would love to hear! Thanks and God bless your family and friends. Much love from the se7ven stars!

Ray Lauifi
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ray,

Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us. It is very nice to meet you and you will find many other people hear who have experienced much of what you spoke of in your post.

Here are a few URL that will hopefully help you in your search for answers to the numbers and other phenomenon that is occurring in your life.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Our own religious and spiritual beliefs mean so much to each of us... and I would suspect in reality not one of us believes exactly the same thing in regards to the Fabulous Creator and this wonderful Love that envelopes all of us. So we often speak of the things we have in common...You will find Christians, Hindus, Buddists, Muslims, as well as all manner of spiritual individuals among the people on this board, all seeking God in the way they are directed, all reflecting the glory of God. And to my eyes at times it is almost blinding... :sunny: It is wonderful to be useful..to be loved and cherished by this God who understands our innermost secrets and loves us for them anyway. We are so blessed. :happy
So a big warm welcome dear Ray to this friendly group of light workers...If we can assist you in any way please let us know...

Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Ray,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

Part one of your post has many aspects of familiarity for all on this board. Personally I'm familiar with all kinds of birds flying along with me as I walk or drive -- a few martins I healed, and an owl I once rescued.

Part two of your post is a personal belief, however, and does not really belong in the 11:11 Forum, or even on this MB.

God bless....
Last edited by George on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Lauifi
New Friend

I apologize for posting that last part!

Post by Lauifi »

I should've kept that to myself the last part of my post... thanks for all your input!

I guess i was just looking for some sort of agreement, didn't mean to offend you in any way! I apologize again!

Looking for answers ?

Ray
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ray,

If you type into Google this text -- Paper 77 Urantia and Paper 114 Urantia you can read about the personalities that are prompting you.

This has NOTHING to do with a belief. You can contact these beings as MANY on this MB have. What they believe is their religion. The 1,111 are a provable, scientific fact.

Hope this helps.
God bless.......
Last edited by George on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Ray!

Welcome to the board!! I am happy to meet you and wish you well on your journey!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Lauifi
New Friend

Post by Lauifi »

Thank you for the warm welcome... everyone here has been great! the journey has been tremendous thus far, considering every circumstance that draws us to our purpose! life has its way of letting us know too live truthfully, i have seen the many changes going on in my life and practicing each day , we can get better at being a person.

Have a great week Tanis,

vice versa with the blessings, :D
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

hello ray lauifi what a beautiful heart you have my friend

welcome
Lauifi
New Friend

Post by Lauifi »

I am humbled! I have a lot to be grateful for, and to have breath in my body and to have family and friends that share the same spirit, i can say that i am truly blessed to have what God has given, even if we don't have the world, gaining a friend is worth more than riches! Have a fantastic week Welfki!

Ray Lauifi
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Lauifi, I get buzzards mostly, on two occasions driving late at night an owl; it's a marvellous feeling and for me, quite an honour that these glorious birds accompanied me for quite a while, never faltering till I was on a major road.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Lauifi
New Friend

Post by Lauifi »

That is great Petra... what did the birds do? A few weeks ago i was sitting in the garage chatting with my sister and brother and this moth or butterfly couldn't tell what it was but its wing span spread at least 7" wide, and the colors from it were so beautiful, never seen anything like it! As we were sitting i wanted to see if it could come to my hand, so it finally lands and i come up to it it lets me pet it and it finally fly's around the light that it was being drawn too, and all of the sudden it lands right on my left index finger and it sits there for ten minutes, i can feel after 5 min's its feet grabbing onto my fingers, my brother is taking photos with his phone and the moth is enjoying what is going as if he was posing for the photo's... It was such a great sight to see! I am in awe of this little creature letting me pet it, unafraid of me! There was another incident of a Humming bird that made its way in our home, this happened maybe 5 yrs. ago, and its flying into the window in our living room trying to get out, so finally i go up to it and by this time he is resting on the window sill, and just amazed at its color and its tiny body, i reach my hand out to see if it would come to me, sure enough it hops right on to my left finger and stays with me for 5 min's. so i am walking around the house with a humming bird showing it to my family and they are just jaw-dropped in awe of what was going on, it then pee's on my finger after letting me pet it, so i walk it outside the house, and as soon as i get outside and see's the light it jumps off and does some circles around me as if it were saying thank you, and leaves.... such an incredible feeling to have pet a humming bird! there were a few more incidents but i will stop there for now.... but thank you for posting that! That is awesome, have a great week!

Ray
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Ray, well this is quite amazing: I had written about a humming bird incident which happened last weekend, while I was on a mini break, but I ended up deleting it, thinking it wasn't really appropriate to relate, lol!
Not as cool as your incident with the moth and humming bird, however. It just hovered in front of me for quite some time, then beside me, other side, behind, back in my face, like it was studying me! It probably thought I was some bizarre huge flower, as I had a flowery top on at the time!

Thanks for sharing Ray, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra