I've found my new online family

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nestsman
Busy Bee

I've found my new online family

Post by nestsman »

Hello everyone! I feel at home already, having just read a few of the posts here. I'm glad I'm now among people who understand what I'm going through.

My first number sequence started back in June of 2008. I kept seeing 717 everywhere. On the clocks, receipt totals, etc. etc. I was baffled and prayed to God to know what it meant. Several weeks later a friend called, out of the blue, with an inspired meaning. He said:

7 - The number in my family including wife and kids
1 - Represents the fact that I'm currently single
7 - A future day when the wife and kids will return

It was the only "interpretation" that actually made sense and seemed to click with me. It has been a comfort to me ever since. To this day, I continue to see 717, and document every occurrence in a log book. However, a few months ago the 11:11 signs started. 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, and 77.7 on the digital thermostat.

From the reading I've done here, it seems that these signs are caused by angels that are watching out for us. This is all fine and nice, but it still doesn't help me. Some people here have been getting these signs for over 5 years! Wow! Not to be offensive to these angel helpers, but what is the point of showing us these signs all the time if there is no instruction behind them? At least with my 717 signs I got a meaning out of it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi nestman,
Welcome to our site. The number prompts are a wake up call, our friends are very patient. If someone doesn't meditate or sit in stillness to allow better contact to develop then that is purely their own choice.
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi nestman,

Try the FAQ's for a better understanding.

Meet the "angels" halfway. 8)

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello and Welcome Nestsman!

Lovely to meet you ! Stick around and get to know some of us here! We love to share our experiences! Its all about Love, and it immeasurable ability to grow, each baby step forward into eternity!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

wings
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by wings »

Welcome to the family Nestsman!

Love,
wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".