Scared, someone help!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Stawt
New Friend

Scared, someone help!

Post by Stawt »

Hi there, im new here and i wasn't sure where i should put this.

Every night for the last week or so i have been waking up at 1:11am completely randomly. At first this didn't bother me, but after three days i became worried. On the third day i went downstairs to get a drink, and (this is the part which is quite unbelieveable) i caught the scent of freshly baked cake. This completely baffled me as i had done no baking that day at all, i didn't even have any cake in the house.
Last night i didn't even go to sleep as i was too scared, but when i looked at the clock it said 2:22am, and then again at 3:33am and both times i could smell the same aroma of freshly baked cake..

I know some of you may think this is a hoax but i can assure you it is not. Im scared i am going to lose my job as i didn't sleep last night and i am going to get no sleep tonight either..

Somebody please help..
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Stawd,

Welcome.

Then give up the fear. The universe is benevolent. It could be someone you have lost giving you that baking smell, as a guess, and they won't be happy with you freaking out. All that has happened to you is that today you know there are discarnates. Possibly yesterday you did not give it a thought? One day you will be one of these folks, and won't be best pleased if your friends freak out.

Oh, read the first FAQ forum too.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Stawd,
Nothing to be alarmed about really, enjoy it. Some people would be happy about the contact. If you want it to cease you only need ask. Welcome aboard.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
JJJ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by JJJ »

I would think of that too... that someone (maybe a grandmother) who you lost liked to bake. Someone you would associate that aroma with.

I just have to say that I've just became aware of a similar thing happening (not quite though). I've noticed it so many times but it just dawned on me that it was a recurring thing. We go to the city around 12 X/ year or so. The other day when we were on our way I said, "Why does it smell like cigarette smoke?" (we don't smoke) Then I realized that this was the same place along the highway (unpopulated too... maybe a farm house or two along the way) that I always smell smoke. I brought this up to my husband and he acknowledged that this was the same stretch of road that I always notice the smoke. Don't know why it never dawned on me before. I thought I was just very sensitive to smell (which I am)... but why would there be a cigarette smell out in the middle of nowhere? :)

Many people are afraid of things like this but there is really no reason to be. I wish I was smelling cake instead of cigarettes! :) ;)
To those whom much is given, much is expected
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Hello Stawt.

Wake up and smell the cake.

- Karl.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Stawt!

Welcome to the board!! You have nothing to worry about! You are in very good hands!

I too have smelled things out of nowhere! One in particular I truly relate to my Grandmother, who passed away on Nov. 15, 2003. Toast! That lady, I believe ate toast for breakfast her entire 89 years! And she is a very selfless lady who gave so much of herself to others!

Many signs came to me from her since she passed! One other quick story, which it truly amazing....

The last time I spoke to Grandma, before her stroke, We had a lovely visit, My Grandma, My Brother and I... She had alzheimers but could remember and tell stories from her younger days! One major thing that sticks out in my mind is that she said when she was young an apple was a REAL treat! Something the kids didnt get often, fruit. It was in the 1920's, so times were extremely difficult, as you can imagine... This has helped me so much over the years, for appreciation for the simple things in life! Fruits and vegetables are such a blessing, and nuts... :cheers:

That same day, when we were saying goodbyes, Tyson, my brother said Goodbye Grandma, I love you... She responded I love you too! Then I said Goodbye to Grandma with an I love you, Grandma... She did not say it back, because her train of thought had focussed onto something on the ceiling... Perhaps she was in alpha? come to think of it!

The next day Grandma had the stroke and she lay for about 2 more weeks with different ones by her side, I loved the night shift with her most! It is a cherished time in my life which I am sure now had major influence on my spiritual progress!

It was about 2 weeks after she passed and my then 3 year old little boy, Jaydon, who was very close with Grandma(while she was sick in the hospital, Jaydon sent a little Ernie toy for Grandma and she clung to it, in coma! Quite amazing!) was playing in his bedroom with a toy telephone and he came out and said to me... Mommy is God a girl or a boy? I said I am not sure, Hunny, what do you think? I think He is a girl! lol and then he proceeded to say I was just talking to Great Grandma in heaven, she said "She forgot to say I love you!" My mouth dropped open and I have been on a forward boost since! :loves Thank you Grandma for everything! Say hello to everyone for me! :wink:

Thank you for letting me share my story and God Bless All !! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

JJJ
Family

Post by JJJ »

That is really beautiful, Justlonging.

And thank Jaydon for confirming my suspicion. (I knew He was a girl! ;) )
To those whom much is given, much is expected
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Oh I LOVE these beautiful stories!!!

Thanks for sharing!
LOVE
Sammy
Stawt
New Friend

Last night

Post by Stawt »

Alright, so this morning i woke up at 3:33am which is a new time for me.
Again i went downstairs and to my surprise it was not cake i could smell this time, it was more of a fried egg smell!
I believe it is beginning to make sense now..
You see, i used to have a cat called Cake who loved fried eggs!! She must be floating around contacting me using clocks and smells.

I feel overjoyed that this happening to me. I embrace it with arms wide open.
Novus
New Friend

The story of two soul mates whom both experience 11:11

Post by Novus »

The first time I saw 11:11 was the night that my now perfect wife broke my heart. We were sitting in her Jeep when she told me that she decided things were getting too serious. With a broken heart I stepped out of the vehicle and looked at her dash radio. The time was 11:11 and I said to her, "that's a lot of ones." I thought nothing of it. Days later we were back together and were married in another year and a half. I started seeing 11:11 all the time, and just thought it was a symbol of our love, as she also commented on seeing it often. We started signing letters to each other with this 11:11 symbol. Still thinking nothing of it. A few years into our perfect marriage, my wife started reading Sylvia Brown's books. My wife then purchased some tickets for a live Sylvia show in Utah. There were around 8,000 to 10,000 people attending this show. (I did not ever think that in Mormon based Utah, Sylvia Brown would have a showing of so many.) Anyways, about 15 to 20 minutes into the show, Sylvia asked the croud, "who in this audience sees the numbers 11:11 often? My heart and spirit jumped as I saw maybe 20 or 30 hands raise in this croud of thousands. Me and my wife rasied our hands as people around us looked at us and wondered what this was all about. At this point in my life, I new this was more then just a random number that I associated with love of my life. Me and my wife now love and laugh every time we see 11:11, or any other double numeric which shows me that as small as we are in this universe, we will allways be a consious part of it. I have recently started researching this phenomenon on line and I'm blown away by all those around the world that are experiencing this. Every day my faith gets stronger and I love life more then ever. I appreciate you all hearing my story, and I am excited to have stumbled upon this forum. The future excites and intrigues me as I know that one day I will travel this vast Universe at the speed of thought
On the other side, we are pure energy & we travel the Universe at the Speed of Thought.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Novus,

Welcome to our site. Yup there are lots of us, even in Utah.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Last night

Post by Geoff »

Stawt wrote:You see, i used to have a cat called Cake who loved fried eggs!! She must be floating around contacting me using clocks and smells.

Dear Stawt,

Well I am sure the cat is part of the trigger, but its not the cat doing this. Just a useful otherside reminder. If you loved that cat, it will still exist, but it doesn't have the ability to do this stuff. But Celestials are smart, and opportunistic.

love,
Geoff.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Stawt,
I don't think I've said hello and welcomed you yet. I am enjoying your posts and when you said this... I felt joy myself.
What a great way to begin your spiritual adventures...I love your cake and fried eggs story. You gave me a needed lift and a warm smile today.
Love,
Sandy

....and a big hello and welcome to you to Novus!
I loved your story... and these words resonnate very strongly with me...
Every day my faith gets stronger and I love life more then ever. I appreciate you all hearing my story, and I am excited to have stumbled upon this forum. The future excites and intrigues me as I know that one day I will travel this vast Universe at the speed of thought
:D We may be zipping around this universe sooner than we first thought. If we believe it we can do it...we can. Sometimes I feel like the Little engine that could from an old children's book I grew up with... I start out with "I think I can...I think I can."... and as my confidence and faith grows "I know I can!... I know I can!" Of course there are those days thrown in here and there when I totally feel "I know I can't!"... I know I can't." :lol: Oh the joys of being human. :roll: (forgive me..I used to be a preschool teacher and I often see the world through the pages of a children's book.)
Nice to meet you, Novice.
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Novus,
I loved your story and am glad you have joined us. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Stawt,
It's wonderful how smells can just arise from nowhere. Someone is definitely trying to get your attention by the sounds of it.

Love lilly xoxo :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Novus
New Friend

Post by Novus »

Anyone know about a Solara web site that refers to gate activations? Just come across the site last night and a funny thing. The 8th Gate Activation is on my B-Day, June 5th of this year. My B-Day 6/05/1975 6+5=11 & 1+9+7+5=22. Kind of a funny coincidence. Thanks for all the happy greetings from everyone. It's nice to chat with people whom actually care.
On the other side, we are pure energy & we travel the Universe at the Speed of Thought.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Novus,

Yes Solara is an old trooper. I have yet to meet anyone who could explain what she is talking about though. There sometimes seem to be very weird ideas regarding these gates. We know that spiritual circuits are being connected, but they don't need us humans for that job.

love,
Geoff.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Novus,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

Solara has done, and is still doing, a great job of making people aware of the 1111 time prompt.

Almost everyone first thinks they are the only one experiencing 1111 with thoughts of 'Am I losing the storyline here?'

BTW: Some mothers are even calling their girl babies after her. :)

We will have lots of Solaras. :baby :baby :baby

God bless you and yours.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts