I'm so confused yet excited!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JLee
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm so confused yet excited!

Post by JLee »

For the past several months I've looked at the clock and seen repeated numbers (11:11, 2:22 and so on). For the past couple of weeks, it's been 11:11 and 1:11 consistently. My birthday adds up to 11.
I've reconnected with the first person I ever loved (and hopefully the last). We are both born in 66. He's Jan 1 and I'm June 1.
Any thoughts out there on what this means, if anything?
Thanks a bunch!
ChildofGod
Family

Re: I'm so confused yet excited!

Post by ChildofGod »

JLee wrote:For the past several months I've looked at the clock and seen repeated numbers (11:11, 2:22 and so on). For the past couple of weeks, it's been 11:11 and 1:11 consistently. My birthday adds up to 11.
I've reconnected with the first person I ever loved (and hopefully the last). We are both born in 66. He's Jan 1 and I'm June 1.
Any thoughts out there on what this means, if anything?
Thanks a bunch!
You're in for the ride of your life!!

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi JLee,
You've been prompted and the best course of action is to start meditating each day to establish a two way connection with the particular being responsible for these. I wish you well. Have you read the first forum?
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello JLee!

Welcome to the board! Take your time and look around, meet some of the other fellow 11'ers from around the Globe! It really is awesome how strong love is here!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello JLee,
It warms my heart to think of a rekindled romance of long ago. I pray that happiness abounds in your new/old relationship and, as you hope, that this time around it is for keeps. :D

Here are a few URLs that might help you in researching the meanings of the numbers you are seeing.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

It is nice to meet you JLee. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
JLee
New Friend

Post by JLee »

WOW! Thank you all for your quick replies!
I've read some of the suggested links. STill a bit confusing. I'm trying now not to 'look' for the numbers. that may take a few days.
I will keep reading all of your wisdom!
J.
JLee
New Friend

Post by JLee »

"Child of God"...that's very exciting what you wrote above! Would you mind explaining a little bit about what you mean?
I feel like my life is in flux right now. Major changes have occured in the last 6 months and I'm eager to jump into my next 'life' but still have some things from my old one that are still hanging on. Working very hard to figure out how to be free of the old and live 100% in the new! I know I have the power to manifest whatever I need/want but sometimes feel quite blocked. Reading all of this about the number sequences I've seen, encourages me that I am indeed on the correct path. I would love some reassurance that all will work out well though.
My numbers in the last 24hours have changed from the 11:11 and 1:11 to 2:22 and 2:02's...what does this mean?
THank you to all for your support!!
JLee
nimi
Family

Post by nimi »

Hey JLee, read everything you can on this site...I felt the same as you when I found this site...It made me understand 1111 and other numbers..It also put me in touch with alot of people who have enriched my life...People who I know regard as friends...enjoy Liz is right..
Nimi :wink:
Love and you will be Loved