Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jiggs
New Friend

Post by jiggs »

I'm excited to become a member and learn about this. I'm going through tuff times at the moment; Divorcing after 20 years of marriage i feel my soul aches at this time. My mother sent an e-mail about triple numbers 111 ect and their meanings. Right after I read the e-mail I went to a local deli and in the front window was the avatar you see. Needless to say I was floored. It felt good that someone was in my corner. I feel I have some purpose in the future but don't know what to do. I purchased a Doreen Virtuee Number book, which has provided me with some comfort and confirmation that something is definitely going on.

searching
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Jiggs!

Welcome to the 11:11 board! I believe you will love it here! So full of kindred spirits!

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

jiggs
New Friend

Post by jiggs »

Thanks Justy.
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Welcome Friend. Great photo!!!! :roll:

John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Newbie

Post by Geoff »

jiggs wrote:I'm excited to become a member and learn about this. I'm going through tuff times at the moment; Divorcing after 20 years of marriage i feel my soul aches at this time. My mother sent an e-mail about triple numbers 111 ect and their meanings. Right after I read the e-mail I went to a local deli and in the front window was the avatar you see. Needless to say I was floored. It felt good that someone was in my corner. I feel I have some purpose in the future but don't know what to do. I purchased a Doreen Virtuee Number book, which has provided me with some comfort and confirmation that something is definitely going on.

searching
Dear Jiggs,

Welcome, and what a wonderful sign you got. Sorry about the divorce, its something many of us have had to work through. Just remember you are special.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Jiggs,
Glad you've joined us here...it's a wonderful place.
Love lilly xoxo :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jiggs,
Love your avatar. This is a good place to find friendship and encouragement at all times, but especially when life seems a little tough. Welcome to the board!
love,
Sandy
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Yes, welcome Jiggs! :hithere

This MB is such a blessing for those of us of who have been disconnected from the fellowship of like minds!! It is truly a Godsend!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jiggs
New Friend

Welcome

Post by jiggs »

Thank you all for your warm welcome and words of encouragement. I know things happen for a reason and my eyes have been open since 911 and I can't turn back now. My wife blames the internet; she's still very much asleep while I have been awakened.

Peace to all.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Jiggs!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother