4:44 in songs and other number patterns

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
danarchy49
New Friend

4:44 in songs and other number patterns

Post by danarchy49 »

about a week ago i started recording some solo songs just guitar and singing and after i had about 3-4 recorded i noticed three of the songs were exactly 4:44. now i have 6 total songs and two others are within 3 seconds of 4:44. i didnt plan these songs out very well. i had some words and jsut started singing and kept recording on a videocamera until i was able to get to what i felt was the end, then i realized they were all exactly 4:44 in length. this led me to type in 4:44 into google and for the first time i learned that angels could be present behind familiar number sequences. i also experienced a weird power outage in my room while playing guitar and i just watched poltergeist with some friends and the VHS tape ejected and went back in on its own. lights turned off and on and my guitar amp stopped working but it only lasted a few seconds which was strange to me. in the last few years i frequently notice 11:11 12:34 and several other patterns in times and license plates while driving. i feel obliged to set my alarm for 11:11 when i dont have to be up early. also i recently noticed while looking usually at the sky i see a lot of strange patterns which remind me of microscopic bacteria sorta transparent dots or strange patterns moving around on their own. does anyone else ever have experiences like these?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear danarchy,

Welcome.

The short answer is that thousands have had similar experiences, probably even millions.

love,m
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello danarchy49,

Yes, many people out there are experiencing the number prompts and other strange phenomenon. It is all good and you are in great company! :wink: Here are a few URls that you may find useful.

What it Really means...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about Number Sequences....
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome!
love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi danarchy49,
A lot of people see these prompts and have very similar experiences. As Sandy said, you are in good company. Welcome!!
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda