1111`s and Birthdays

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Hollysun
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

1111`s and Birthdays

Post by Hollysun »

I`ve been seeing 111`s and 1111`s for 15 or so years. So much so that it amazed me and others whom I`d bring it up to. It`s a few times a day. I don`t search for it and it`s not because I`m aware of it and so it comes up like a lot of people like to think.
I think it means to keep the faith because I see them more when I start to lose faith or get sad about how a lot of people in this world can be. Then a few months ago my Mother brought up something that I never thought about and is very interesting. Her birthday is 11/11. Her mother`s birthday was 1/11. My birthday is 10/11 and my sister`s birthday is 11/15. I just was wondering if there`s anything to this? Has anyone else has something like this in their family?
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Hollysun,
The number prompts are to let you know midwayers are wanting to communicate with you. People who don't have this birthday get just as many prompts. Nice to meet you. My mother has 1111 in her birthday but I don't think it means anything.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Hollysun
New Friend

Post by Hollysun »

lilly wrote:Hi Hollysun,
The number prompts are to let you know midwayers are wanting to communicate with you. People who don't have this birthday get just as many prompts. Nice to meet you. My mother has 1111 in her birthday but I don't think it means anything.
Love lilly xx :D
Thank you! That makes sense because I see the 1111`s more when I`m sad and needing to feel better and be reminded that there is more out there. I do feel like they`re a message to keep me going and to remember the good that`s out there. Thank you. I`ve been trying to figure this out for years. : )
lilly

Post by lilly »

Have you tried meditation, it will allow a time where you can go within and let your mind completely relax. If you make the time they will communicate with you. If you read the first forum FAQ's you'll find lots of interesting information.
Love lilly xx :hithere
lilly

Post by lilly »

Can I just add that midwayers are contacting you to give encouragement so you get in touch with your authentic self right inside your own heart. Meditation leads there. It's life's experiences that have us focusing elsewhere for answers...the way we've been taught by parents and teachers, peers, etc. Everything is there inside...I'm also in the process along with you...for some reason it takes time....for me anyhow, due to a lot of ungrounded fears. Godbless
lilly xox :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello HollySun,
What a lovely screen name you chose...
You wrote:
I think it means to keep the faith because I see them more when I start to lose faith or get sad about how a lot of people in this world can be.
I know that at this time the world seems a little dark and so many people are hurting walking around in fear. It can be very draining..the negativity can affect us if we allow it...but out there too, are beautiful things to make us smile with delight and if we look closer, people with hearts of gold... The world is changing... slowly but very steadily with each new person who learns to love first. I have a feeling you are one of those people. :wink:
Big welcome to the message board.
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Hollysun welcome to the site :hithere

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Hollysun
New Friend

Thank you!!!

Post by Hollysun »

Yes, this is a hard time for our world right now and yes, there are some amazing, great hearted people out there and I seem to find them right when I think no good ones are left. Watching the News can really bring you down by seeing what so many bad people do to others. I`d love to see a show about only good news. I don`t understand why people can`t just live in peace, without egos and this world would be so wonderful with no one hungry and going through what so many people are going through. I`m happy to have found this site. People here have really beautiful souls and you give me hope. Thank you for that. When I mention seeing the 111 and 1111`s people usually look at me with a strange look on their face. I was beginning to believe it was just coincidence but it happens sometimes non stop in my day to wear I finally had to know what it means. Some days I don`t see them at all then other days it`s just amazing to me how often it happens. It will go on for weeks seeing them everywhere and then just stop for a while but then it`s back again strong. I`m glad to now know more about them and that they are a good thing. And on top of all of it, it`s really brought so many wonderful people together. I wish you all happiness and goodness. And if you happen to have a little rain, it will only make you appreciate the sunshine more. SO even that`s good too. : ) Holly
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

^^^Welcome Holly! You have a beautiful way at looking at things. I wish there was a happy news source as well. Maybe you should start one! Anything is possible.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
earthangel.1111
New Friend

Post by earthangel.1111 »

Welcome Holly

I think in some ways the birthdays do mean something, after all, numbers are the universal language and those that understand numerology could probably give you an insight.

I agree that when I focus on what are the shadows and low energy, I become intuned with that, the 1111 prompts help me shift my focus on that which I want to expand...
Blessings
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Holly!
My birthday is 10/11
As I see you live in the U.S, I pressume that's October the 11th? Same as my daughter!

Hmm, I've stopped watching mainstream news, it depleted my energy.

Love, Petra xxx
angel11:11
New Friend

All the Little Things Do Matter!

Post by angel11:11 »

:flower: Hi, I am a newbie and wanted to say to Hollysun that you're not alone and you're not crazy either - alot of people who are possibly more perceptive will understand what you're talking about when you mention 11:11 and others well...... maybe they will awaken when they are good and ready. I've personally had these experiences for years and for a period of time like yourself I've gone through times where I see it all the time and other times I was in my own little world. Now that I've really re-awakened - Thank Goodness - it's time to do the right thing to help this world and everyone in it - even if it's one person at a time. So my angels say to just smile the next time you see a stranger - Open a door for the elderly or Anyone for that matter - give a hot meal to the homeless (I personally did that on New Years Eve and it was the Best Feeling Ever) - Unconditional Giving From The Heart is The Most Loving Thing We Can Do Now!! We can Pay it Forward a Little at a Time - ALL THE LITTLE THINGS DO MATTER!!! Thanks and Have a Fun Day!!! Hugs :sunny:
Last edited by angel11:11 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hollysun
New Friend

I agree

Post by Hollysun »

I think even small things make a difference for the better. Or at least I hope. Like letting people in front of you when they need over when driving. Or letting the person with one item at the grocery store to go in front of you. Saying," hi " when passing people on a walk. I feel like half the world is full of amazing, good, loving unselfish people and the other half is a lot of selfish, cruel people. I can`t believe how horrible people can be when I isten to the news. I really hope when the cruel people have something nice done for them, it will let down their guard and change them for the better, even if in the smallest way.
I live in Los Angeles. I find there are a lot of not so nice and very selfish people here. I thought it was because it`s a big city and maybe people are scared but we just went to NYC and people were so nice there. In London, people were amazing as well. I`d really like to live in a place where people could get a long great and be loving and kind. Where no one needs to have the power over others. I wish someone would start a town like that. If there is a town out there like that, please let me know. I`d love to live there.
New Friend

Where-ever we Are - In Every Moment - Let Us Shine The Light

:flower: Hi Hollysun, I think we need to really Start - Where-ever We Are - In that Particular Moment - To Shine the Light on those or on anyone for that matter that could use the Light! The people that are not so nice need it even more and just say a Silent Prayer for them - It All Helps - Everyday In Everyway - It all Helps to Shine the Light!!! Hugs :sunny:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Hollysun,

You wrote:
I think even small things make a difference for the better. Or at least I hope. Like letting people in front of you when they need over when driving. Or letting the person with one item at the grocery store to go in front of you. Saying," hi " when passing people on a walk. I feel like half the world is full of amazing, good, loving unselfish people and the other half is a lot of selfish, cruel people. I can`t believe how horrible people can be when I isten to the news. I really hope when the cruel people have something nice done for them, it will let down their guard and change them for the better, even if in the smallest way.
Sweet thing you will have to learn to use that gift and passion for the world. Its taken me years to understand but one quick smile to the person thats grouchy can be all thats needed to bring them hope. We are in tough times right now and we can not judge bad and good we need to hold the light. Its all those that have awakened that are doing just that, so when you see something that hurts your heart, Bless the Hearts of all involved and you've held the light. Unconditional Love is very powerful and just what our planet needs right now. Everyone came to do their job the good, the bad and the ugly :lol: :lol: Because without witnessing the bad how would we know the good :idea: . I pretty much have weaned myself from the news and do what I can with our celestial friends to lift this planets vibrations from the dark. One light at a time is all thats needed and thank you for lighting yours.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Angel11:11 ...Welcome!

I love the direction of this discussion... "changing the world one person at a time"... because it is something we each can do every day with every opportunity presented. When I first found my footing along my spiritual path, I read a wonderful series of messages channeled from a Celestial named Will who encouraged that very thing. It is so easy to want the big changes ...we all do... :) to see tangible changes on the news and in world events...and I believe they will come but it is the little things we all do everyday that lay this strong fundation for change on a global scale. Every little thing we do to brighten someone's day is a possible springboard of opportunites that spreads like a ripple in a pond getting bigger with each person that is touched.

Anyway I am enjoying all your posts tonight... something I needed to hear and be reminded of once again.
Hugs to all you "world changers!"
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Sandy, we are here to keep our lights glowing so this wonderful MB allows us all that chance when our lights sometimes flicker and its wonderful, in fact its a wealth of light for those that need it and wish to be in it.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
New Friend

Thank You For The Welcome!

:flower: Hi Sandy - Thank You for the Welcome - I'm kind of new here so not sure exactly what the protocol is for the board and such and it's always nice to be acknowledged for the little things.

To me the little things have always mattered - when my grandpa was alive - he told me when I was little, that I used to see and talk with the angels all the time - everyday.

After he had told me that - I had one of those AHA moments - and I always had the feeling that someone was with me when I was very little. And even now for that matter. The reason I'm saying this is - I guess I've learnt through good times and yucky times that everything matters - whether people realize it or not and it's nice to know that possibly I've made some kind of contribution to someone and/or something good in this world.

I like that warm fuzzy feeling when I do a good deed - and when I do it anonymously it's even more special because then it's between myself and God.

And to Hollysun - Keep the Faith my dear and maybe that town you talk about just might happen.

Hugs
Angel11:11 :sunny: