Dreaming of possibilities

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ODAAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ODAAT »

Hello Wonderful People,
Is it possible to be given instruction while you sleep?
Lately,in the twilight just before awakening,I can seem to recall a battery of information that seems to have been like downloaded into my brain with so much content and speed,that I just can't make heads or tails of it all.
When I come to,all that I can recall is mental images of various things that form pictures in my thoughts.For example:A womens naked back, with 11:11 between her shoulder blades,and a tatoo of a map depicting a land not of this Earth. Or how about scrolling Yellow symbols on a white backround pulsing luminous paisley shaped dots;as if I can read this stuff.
Is there a way I can discern this gift of thoughts,and come to understand the origan of importance?
I am of sound mind and spirit;However, in the words of Mother THeresa "God never gives me more than I can handle-I just did not know He had such a high opinion of me." ODAAT
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

yes :D

((Hugs))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Yes, it is indeed possible. But you're probably given just as much information while you're awake, and just don't realise it?

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Good Day !
Yes Thank you, I suppose your right about the allways part. I recently broke my foot and I dont take any pain meds,my mind is so cluttered up with pain that I havent taken the medicine I probably need the most (meditation).
Thought Adjusters are indeed persistant when ignored,I thank God for this.
This mornings image was a bit wierd though.I saw my long lost cousin,whom I havent seen since childhood. Andrea is in a tall glass test tube,and she seemed to be looking distressed.Beside her,looking to be helpful, was an aquious translucent somewhat human figure going about her business of healing(I hope). No words were audible,but I know I have to contact Andrea somehow to assure myself of her wellfare.
Till we meet again on the road of Happy Destiny...Bill D.
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hello ODAAT,
Yes, I believe it is. I read somewhere here on the board or in the List Op messages that, if given permission, they will contact you while you sleep. I personally have given my permission for exactly that because my meditation skills are lacking some polish. :roll:

Love to you...
Brenda
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Dear Odaat,

Pleasure to meet you.

Your subject has stimulated some memories in my head regarding your experience.
My father is very poor and suffers from COPD, which unfortunately is terminal and has no cure. When he was initially rushed to hospital we lost him more than 5 times, and with the last amount of strength in him he brought himself back, and still fights to live today. I recall the dreams I was having at the time, which were all to do with my father, and strange as it seemed they were sureal roleplay sessions playing in my mind on how to deal with the problem and the pain we were all suffering in the family.
If there are possibilities that in the quietness of our dreams we are led by the hand to hope and peace then this is something that would be incredible to discover.
Lately I have realised that the stillness of the mind through meditation is a powerful telephone to your inner self, and maybe further.

I wish you well in your journey.

Warmest Regards,

David