Just Joined Wanted To Share My Experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Aliskar
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Just Joined Wanted To Share My Experience

Post by Aliskar »

Within the last 3 to 4 years I began noticing the 11:11 on clocks, and then on mailboxes when i would travel. It went beyond that into clocks that were totally wrong and then my addresses. I moved a couple of years ago and I wound up on rt 121 i never even thought of it but 11times 11 is 121. I had friends that moved onto rt 11, and from their house you can see two rt 11 signs. Finally I just moved a couple of months ago and I live at house number 137 (1+3+7=11), and the zip code is 04106 (0+4+1+0+6=11). 11 11. At first I just chalked it up to coincidence, but at this point I have to think somthing is going on. Any comments, questions or suggestions would be appreciated.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Aliskar,

Welcome to our site. The starting point is to read the threads in the FAQ (first) forum.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

I am new too! Welcome

Post by Theresa1111 »

Hi, I am glad you are here and I know you are glad you are not alone in the 11:11 world. There are a lot of wonderful people her to learn from and much information to read up on. I found my way here too and I am glad I did. Best wishes and welcome, Theresa1111

:D
wings
Angel in waiting

Re: Just Joined Wanted To Share My Experience

Post by wings »

Hi Aliskar! :hithere

Welcome to the family!

Love,
wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Aliskar,

I'm glad you've joined us and just as Geoff suggested, I too think that the FAQs would be a great place for you to begin. This will give you a platform for asking questions pertinent to you and give you an idea of the goals and objects of the message board as well.

It is nice to meet you! Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Aliskar,
Nice to meet you.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Aliskar.

Ejoy the ride!

God Bless!
Andy
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Ricky
Busy Bee

Post by Ricky »

Hi there!! i just joined as well.. been seeing 11:11 for around 2 years. glad to start the journey with you :D
Let the angels guide you.. Gods creations from light.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Aliskar and Ricky,

yes please start off with the FAQ section first,,,,you'll save alot of time,,, and get to what you need all the faster....

don't get too lost on 'adding up the numbers aliskar,,,,

the fact that they brought you here,,,accomplished their goal....

you noticed.....

enjoy the journey both of you....and again....welcome....

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Ricky
Busy Bee

Post by Ricky »

Thanks PP, so far enjoying i am enjoying it and you've all been a great help..

thank you,

love Ricky
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Ricky wrote:Hi there!! i just joined as well.. been seeing 11:11 for around 2 years. glad to start the journey with you :D
Welcome dear friend!! So nice to see you on board..we set sail and it's smooth waters from here on...lol.

Liz :D

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Ricky
Busy Bee

Post by Ricky »

thanks Liz, nice to meet you all.. a real breath of fresh air
:D

love Rick
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

:hithere hi Aliskar and Ricky!!

i am also new here....i joined in august and since
then, there have been 52 newcomers and it's not even been a
whole month!

we are a fast growing bunch :sunny:

good luck to you both! 8)

xoxo
Lisa
~be still and listen~
Ricky
Busy Bee

Post by Ricky »

thanks Lisa.. yeah its really cool hey?
from all over the world. really buzzed me out when i first checked it out. especially after getting the signs for 2 years and thinking i was alone :shock: :)
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

sorry to butt in,,,

but,,,,,

we're never alone.....

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

It's so nice to see your faces!

Welcome everybody!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Aliskar,

Our celestial friends did their job and got you here and now the rest is up to you, wishing you well on your journey.

:D Welcome Blu,

I have not been on the MB much lately and I missed welcoming you, I'm glad you like this great big family.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
wanaya
New Friend

Hello, I am a new member

Post by wanaya »

I have been seeing the 11:11 numbers for about 5 years now. What I am experiencing now, is a loss of friends, and even family members. I am even losing jobs, and soon, my place of living. I have heard that these happen to those who see these numbers. A complete upheavel and change in your life. I imagine it may lead to a higher purpose in life. Is anyone else going thru this type of upheavel? I find myself praying also. In the past, I would, on occasion to this, but not on a regular basis by any means.

One night, shortly after these numbers started appearing, I woke up from a deep and restful sleep and sat up and shouted out the word Elohim three times. At the time, I didn't know what the name Elohim meant. I do now, but don't understand the three times of shouting it, nor the reason for it. I must say, it startled me, since I don't talk in my sleep, let alone shout. Anyone else experience this? Nice to be in a place where others are seeing these numbers.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi wanaya

welcome to the mb,,,,I hope you find some answers here,,,

WOW,,,
and shouted out the word Elohim three times
that's the biggest wake up call I've heard in a long time....

It isn't the number's that are causing the upheaval in your life,,,it's the change in youre vibration to a higher plane...

you are being 'awakened',,,,seek out 'like minded' people in the area you live in....you will find many.....

your journey is just beginning,,,,,welcome aboard....

you said you had just started to pray 'occaisionally' ????

how about some meditative praying....or just plain meditating....

you have called for the Elohim to come to help you,,, and they will....

now learn how to listen for them....

bless your heart,,,

pp
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome Wanaya,

Your wrote:
What I am experiencing now, is a loss of friends, and even family members. I am even losing jobs, and soon, my place of living. I have heard that these happen to those who see these numbers.
IMO the prompts are not the reason these circumstances are happening in your life but as a result of them. The celestials are just helping you see that they surround you always through these trying times. Your beginning your journey and by awakening a understanding the purpose behind the prompting you will grow more at peace.

My journey begin many years ago, but until my life became so unbearable I just muddled through not understanding why such chaos reigned in my life. Almost two years ago I began seeking knowledge and the truth of the many prompts I have received and now I have a much greater appreciation for Our Father and his Grand Plan. Some times great change must occur to wake us up so that we just dont exist but begin to live. I was at a point in my life that was unbearable daily and now I have found hope, love and purpose. I wish you well on your journey and I hope you find your answers. We each have our own unique journeys and questions so visit the FAQ'S Forum and some of your questions will be answered and those that are not you will find the many ways to learn them, it comes from within and what your heart knows to be the truth.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Wanaya,

Welcome to the message board. As I am sitting here thinking about this statement...
What I am experiencing now, is a loss of friends, and even family members. I am even losing jobs, and soon, my place of living. I have heard that these happen to those who see these numbers. A complete upheavel and change in your life. I imagine it may lead to a higher purpose in life. Is anyone else going thru this type of upheavel?
I realize that yes I experienced upheavel, things that completely changed my life, but it was due to my own actions and decisions. As I began to look deeper into my inner self and began to examin things long buried I began to understand much more fully what was important and what was needed to progress and move forward in a positive way. So even though much in my life changed ...it was still in a strange way, my choice... Human free will is highly respected in the Celestial realms. So I believe that we ultimately make our lives by our thoughts, words, and actions...and in the way we handle what crosses our life path. Sometimes we experience losses but our Celestial friends are with us providing comfort and encouragement as we pick ourselves up again.

I hope that you get some relief from the worrisome things that have been happening in your life. This is a good place to rest when the world seems to throw you a curve ball.
We may not be able to give you a new job or provide a new home, but with your first post you have already made yourself a bunch of new friends. It's nice to meet you Wanaya. :D

Love,
Sandy
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

Hello Waynaya!! :hithere

How brave for you to share your story :thumright:
my thoughts and prayers are with you :happy

Sandy so wise! :kiss:

xoxo
Lisa
~be still and listen~
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee

Elohim

Post by Chrystalchild »

Good evening All,

I was interested in the Elohim subject and went on the search when i found the info from Wanaya..

Quite late to reply...i know ..but i found it very interesting what Wanaya experienced with the Elohim.

I see 11:11 for years and lately i see every hour double numbers! No matter if its my mobile, pc, or inside my car or car plate numbers. This evening i had a car squeezing in front of me with 888 and at the same time my milage shows 7888.

In 2004 i used to wake up in he night around 2am because somebody called my name.

When i opened my eyes, I saw 3-4 faces surrounded by a white-golden light next to my bed.
Of course i was quite scared at that moment and screamed at them to go away. However the faces were kind and there was nothing bad about it...which made it easier the second time...
They visited me every night for about half a year. I thanked them for being here...i asked them what can i do for them..but never got any reply.
At times i was so tired that i just looked at them and turned to the other side and told them to let me go back to sleep.

Summer last year it happened that i woke up in the middle of the night and saw things enlightened flying through my room; things like birds, books and even a magic lamp (-like in Aladins magic lamp-) which was beautiful colored..however...it disturbed me and i noticed something was not right.
And it was not quite right because - luckily i didnt see the souls flying with these objects.
I organized a friend of mine who is communicating with angels, working with all kinds of energies - she cleaned my apartment with the help of AA Michael and protected me. Apparently my apartment was like an amusement park for souls which didnt find the light.
I believe i have it now quite under control with the right daily prayers which protect me.

Back to the Elohim - after my apartment was cleaned up..i woke one night and saw in white, golden very bright light words/letters engraved in my wall. It was quite a lot what was written - 3 Paragraphs with 4-5 sentences each.
All i remember was that i thought that i cannot read this letters...
Only two days after i found out that this were Elohim letters and the faces i saw some years back were Elohim as well.

Both times when the Elohim gave signs were really difficult times for me.

Anybody out there who had similar experiences with Elohim?

Lots of love!
Vera