Celestial Messages about 11:11 and related things

Please read these posts first if you are new here, because they will answer lots of your questions. Don't try to post here, because its limited to Admins deliberately.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Celestial Messages about 11:11 and related things

Post by Geoff »

We have quite a number of channeled messages that mention 11:11 or something related, and these are included below.

For those that perhaps do not yet understand what we mean by "message" these are transcripts of communications George has received while in a trance state directly from various midwayers and possibly other discarnates. The one's listed here most clearly talk about 11:11 and why folks are prompted. In total there are over 2,000 of these communications listed on this board, as also on http://www.1111angels.net/
Last edited by Geoff on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

A Mighty Task.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, July 1, 2007.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.
Subject: “A Mighty Task.”

Received by George Barnard.

Chief Bzutu: “You are real in your time-space locality. We, your Secondary Midwayer friends, are real in our Midway realm, which is our time-locality yet it is real, although we are less dependent on time. And so, the time-space localities go on, and on, and on, and beings are situated in these localities until you get to Paradise, where time altogether ceases to be of any importance whatever.

“You are real. You are not an illusion. We are real. We are not an illusion, and so your Angels and Guardians and Teachers occupy the various localities in time, and they are just as real as you are, just as real as is Paradise. We are not an illusion to you, and you are not an illusion to us. In our realness we have a function, and, in the end analysis, our function is that of the intermediaries between the Creator of All and you -- considered to be the lowest of all His thinking creatures.

“We have a mighty task on our hands. We decry the fact that so many of you are prompted with our trade-mark 11:11 time prompts, and that you will not heed our call to, individually, yes, you and you and you, make contact with us in the best way you can. We reach towards you. We reach out for you. We consider you to be our beloved children, our charges, and we do so enjoy your heeding our call when you do. For those of you who are experienced in communicating with us, we ask of you that you promote the text that will give, what one might call, the left-brain basis for overall spiritual growth.

“It is a lazy man’s student and a lazy man’s teacher, respectively, who will ask individual questions and give individual answers when there is so much knowledge gathered in your text. This is the end of my short, general lesson. I shall now address one person in particular.

“We do not have a universe. We have a universe of countless universes. Michael, Jesus, is the Creator Father’s only begotten Son, but only in the sense that there is not another quite like Him. He and his all-time consort, Nebadonia, created the universe of Nebadon, of which your inhabited planet is but a minute speck.

“It was not the ‘blood of Jesus’ that washed away your sins. It was essential for this Universe Creator’s Son to live like one of His own creations, to fully understand and comprehend them. He is your Creator/Father/Brother. She, Nebadonia, is your Mother/Sister/Teacher. You are His and Her child. Do study up on what this receiver will suggest you do. You will find your questions answered and thousands more, as we are willing to, and we are waiting to, attain a more consistent and stronger contact with you. That is all. I wish you well.”

George: “Amen.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.
http://www.1111angels.net/
http://www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
http://board.1111angels.com
Last edited by Geoff on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

A Suitable Handle.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, August 9, 2006.
Midwayer Mathew.
Subject: “A Suitable Handle.”

Mathew: “Even now, with millions and millions being prompted with the 11:11 wakeup call, it is still the majority of recipients that at first feels the prompt to be a personal message that they alone receive. For months, perhaps years, they will first look at numerology and astrology; their dates of birth, or the time of the passing over of a relative to try and explain the meaning of the time-prompt, but these times will change, and they will begin to hear from others that are getting the prompts, and for what reason, and they will then discover that it will also begin for them.

“The 11:11 time-prompt is and will remain here, ever in honor of the 1,111 loyal Secondary Midwayers. It is a suitable ‘handle’ that will continue to be used, but I assure you that beyond the 1,111 there are many other Midwayers, many other species of Celestial, that are now initiating this prompt, also, making individuals look at clocks and number plates in order to begin to make contact.

“It is and remains the task of the 11:11 Progress Group to disseminate this basic information, and you, and all those that will come forward to assist you, will always find themselves sidetracked into other arenas that have no bearing on our message. It is for you to stop and rethink, again and again, many times, that you must return to the basic message you are putting ‘out there’.

“Keep it simple, keep it straight, and allow the many to have the basic information from which they can produce their own progress in a spiritual sense.

“This is Midwayer Mathew, passing on to you the message of Chief Bzutu, ‘Stay with the original plan, and make it simple.’ I now request you remain in stillness for another to come through. This is Mathew saying Adieu for now.”

George: “Thank you my friend.”

Receiver’s note: Not recorded was Mathew’s remark that knowing the number of humans being time-prompted is irrelevant, because it changes each moment.

Geoff
Site Admin

Subject: “Are we Special? Am I special?”

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, December 23, 2006.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22).
Subject: “Are we Special? Am I special?”

Bzutu: “I will explain, perhaps in a somewhat direct way, about the 11:11 time prompts and other prompts. At this time, millions around the world are being prompted, at various times, and in all manner of places across the world.

“We Midwayers, and others that are prompting, take only seconds to make our way halfway around the world to see to the business we are entrusted with -- we are directed at to complete in a matter of minutes or less -- to then move on and tackle the next task.

“Almost every single person that is being prompted at first surmises that they are the only one experiencing such strange coincidences. That is not the case, but invariably they will ask themselves, why have I been chosen, and who was it that chose me for what I am still to find out could be my task?

“We Midwayers do not move into a pattern of prompting unless the individual’s Thought Adjuster, a free-ranging Thought Adjuster, or the Chief of all Adjusters has requested us to go about the task of making them look at house numbers, times on the clocks, or license plates on cars, and more.

“The question is often asked, ‘Are we Special? Am I special?’ In the Creator’s universes every single person is special. None are more special than others. All have different functions. One could say, indeed, we are a web. We are all connected. Some, at any given time, are connected at many different levels.

“Some are, for now, just part of the web, but all will proceed forward. Indeed, each and every one of us is special, yet one is no more special if the communications, the lessons, and the direction arrive from communication with one’s Thought Adjuster, arrive from Michael himself, arrive from Machiventa or the Scribe, or arrive from the lowly Secondary Midwayers.

“All are special. All are part of the web. It is with the individual’s constitution, with the known foresight of the universe, that one is chosen to work with either one Celestial, or another, or many. There is not a single rule that goes for all. There is not a single task that goes for all.

“I trust, my dear friends, this lesson will be considered by many who will go ahead and make their contact with a Teacher, without ever knowing the Secondary Midwayer who will only initially be facilitating such discussions to come, with Michael, with that person’s own Adjuster, or continuously facilitated with ‘whomever’ former human Teacher that will step forward to provide the lessons, without such receiver seeing herself or himself as any better, or more advanced, or special, than any other human.

“I thank you for your presence at this meeting, your full attention, and I thank your Creator for your listening skills. I say Adieu.”

George: “Adieu Chief.”

© 11:11 Progress Group.
“Sous la Sauvegarde de Michael tout est possible.”
(When taken under Michael’s Wing, all things are possible)
Last edited by Geoff on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Subject: “You Will Be Advised.”

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, May 1, 2007.
Midwayer Dorothea (Dos).
Subject: “You Will Be Advised.”

(George having some difficulty with the Midwayer’s name).

Dorothea: “These things are always difficult when a new member of an existing group makes himself or herself known to you. There are for you new vibrations to get used to. There is a moment in which you must decide that you have the trust. Dorothea is only my adopted name. You may call me Dorothy. You may call me Dorothea, or you may simply call me Dos.

“I am a relative -- an immediate relative -- of Midwayer Mathew, and part of his group. I am a little more distantly related to Midwayer Clair. I function as part of the Progress Platoon we now are, as we once were on our world, and with nine others in my immediate group including Mathew. On your planet we time-prompt people at 3:33, or any number that ends with 33.

“I’m here with you this late evening to give you a message from Midwayer Chief Bzutu, but to also inform you that there is a big difference between a line of communication, and a ‘hierarchy of control’ over the movements of a Progress Platoon such as you now make up, together with us.

“Firstly, it is Midwayer Chief Bzutu, who wants to let you know he cannot wait forever for you to get a move on, and therefore he has left me in charge of this communication. I will soon give you his message.

“My line of communication is from me to a Primary Midwayer, to one of the Angels of Progress. And the curriculum (lesson), if it applies, has been put together by your Group Teacher, Samuel, under instructions from Machiventa, and or The Scribe.

“The hierarchy of control is infinitely more complicated. We in the group headed by Mathew, take our orders from Midwayer Chief Bzutu, who takes his orders from Machiventa and the Scribe, or takes his orders from any of your Thought Adjusters. Beyond that, the hierarchy of organization becomes infinitely more complex, and there is for you no need to know.

“The message this evening is simply this, ‘You will be warned. You will be advised. As soon as there is reason for you to protect yourselves in such a way that you can add great goodness to the lives you have lived so far. The undertaking is there that we will not let you down at any time of a sudden emergency that can easily be foreseen.’

“This is Midwayer Dos. It was our fearless leader Mathew, who arrived on this planet as a pathfinder, as a scout, to in the first person experience what living and working on this planet was all about. It was the likes of Clair, and myself, and many others, who followed his trail.

“It is good to meet with you. It is good to make myself known. Many eyes are watching you at all times as we love and care for you. This is Dos. It is good to meet with you both.”

George: “Thank you Dorothea.”
Geoff
Site Admin

Subject: “A Gift You Can Improve Upon.”

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, November 11, 2006.
Primary Midwayer Andréa.
Subject: “A Gift You Can Improve Upon.”

Andréa: “This is Andréa. I am a Midwayer born on this planet. I am part of the permanent worldly citizens of this planet. I am more than 500,000 years old, and I have a perfect memory of all that has ever happened to me, and around me, in my years of service.

“Primary Midwayers like their Secondary counterparts do not need to eat or sleep. We spend a little of each 24-hour day in what we call reversion. We may in fact be a tourist on our own planet, and spend time with other celestial beings, or spend time in play in some fashion. During each 24 hours we spend time talking with the Creator of All. That leaves us more than twenty hours in each day during which we are of service to many; humans and other beings.

“I am a Primary Midwayer. My ability to communicate with this receiver and other humans all over the world, for I have many students, is unusual and a gift from Mother Spirit, for which I worked hard, and for which I am extremely grateful.

“Not every planet has Midwayers of the Primary and Secondary kind, for mostly they are the planets on which individuals are so created that, by nature, they have a greater ability to become advanced spiritual individuals. It is on these planets where there may only be one type of Midwayer, capable of communicating with the angels and the humans of that planet alike.

“As a rule, Midwayers are capable of varied professions, as you might designate them. Some are communicators, some are healers, some are translators, some have the ability to materialize, some are organizers, some are creative personalities, some are teachers, and that might well be their main task, although there can be much of an overlap in the capabilities of some to fill every niche of planetary requirements.

“There are various ways in which we can contact you. We can ‘prime’ your brain and mind whilst you sleep. We can create a situation during your wakeful hours of making you look at clocks and number plates, receipts, invoices, the pages of a book, and recognize these numbers. We are capable of switching on and off your electric lights. We can, at times, interfere with your email messages if we know that no good is to come from your communications.

“Our Secondary Cousins can materialize on occasions, and you may never know whether the person you meet in the aisle of a grocery store is in fact a human or a Midwayer with a message. We can appear and we can vanish when the job has been taken care of in a few moments of time, at least as a rule. As our abilities vary between one Midwayer individual and another, so too do you vary in your abilities.

“As long as you are a recipient of the various time prompts, you are capable at least of taking in our messages whilst you sleep. You may well be capable of hearing us while you are awake. You may well be able to record us in the way this receiver and his friends will be broadcasting our discussion of the day. You may well be able to learn to see us, and you may well feel our loving touch.

“Whatever capability you have been given, rest assured, through meditation and visualization you will be able to improve upon what you have already been gifted with. This is Primary Midwayer, Andréa. I send my love out to you all.”

George: “Thank you Andréa.”

© 11:11 Progress Group.
“Sous la Sauvegarde de Michael tout est possible.”
(When taken under Michael’s Wing, all things are possible)
Geoff
Site Admin

Subject: “Acknowledge Us.”

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, March 31, 2007.
Midwayer Mathew.
Subject: “Acknowledge Us.”

Midwayer Mathew: “You are so created, and you have so evolved that it may take many days, many weeks, or many months even, before a good habit is cultivated and established by you. It can take a mere thought to instantly acquire a bad habit. Such is your struggle to rise above the ‘common denominator’ on your world, and make progress towards a spiritual life. We are with you in this struggle. This is Midwayer Mathew.

“The world from which I hail has long been a peaceful world, and it long ago arrived at Light and Life in our universe sector; your universe sector. We have been honorably discharged from our daily duties. We are here with you now in service, gladly delaying our Paradise ascend for a cause to our great liking.

“The group I led for thousands of years is intact, and is with you all. The structure remains complete. We are again, all at our task of promoting progress here, which was our function from the beginning of our births on our planet.

“Under the guidance of many ‘up the line of management,’ it is the Chief (Bzutu), who immediately directs us, as is his birthright. We have once more become a ‘uniform structure’ (focused group) involved in the contacting and spiritual uplifting of many humans. Except for emergencies, and a likely far-in-the-distance redirection of our efforts, we are here with you, we are here with all that join in and become part of the 11:11 family.

“For those who have doubts, their appearance on the 11:11 list, their appearance on the 11:11 message board, heralds a time when they instantly become part of the family, and they can take it for granted that when they spot our usual time prompts, it is in fact one of us, one of the nine that have worked with me for so long, or myself, who is prompting you. We, at a celestial level, are a solid organization. You at a physical level; at a terrestrial level, are a like potential.

“Although many (humans) are invited, a somewhat lesser number remain. To be able to choose either way reflects your free will prerogatives, whereas our free will prerogatives deal only with serving the Father. We all, apart from other duties that we have, are each able to contact hundreds each day. And so I suggest, you acknowledge us, for your acknowledgement will always result in the subliminal program, at least, of spiritization, of forward progress, of new thoughts and understandings, in the way our Father/Brother Michael has mandated for this world to attain progress.

“This is Mathew. It is so easy for a routine to be disrupted. It is so easy for other duties to take you away from regular stillness, yet it is a delight for me to input information on a daily basis with you both. I say goodbye for now.”

Would you leave the cat in charge of the goldfish bowl?
Midwayer Mathew – 2001.
Geoff
Site Admin

Spread the Word

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, September 17, 2007.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.

Chief Bzutu: “Take your time, take your time. You do always take your time to drift into a deep satisfactory level of relaxation. We may well knock on your door at eight and find you ready to speak with us at ten, but then, this is the way it is, and we are ready to speak with you at any time. We are ready to slow our comparatively racing minds to come through to you at the pace you require, and even then, trust me on this issue, you will be reaching only a small part of the way towards us, whilst we delve deeply into your time-frame.

“At this point the Mansion Worlds are abuzz, and much time is spent by all who arrive there, and settle there, to view your world, and all those freed by the adjudication (of the Luciferian rebellion). The communication circuits, visual and audible, functioning in many other ways (touch, smell, taste and more) are in top condition from all of Mansonia to your world and to all former rebellious worlds.

“You, Urantians, are not so fortunate as yet. We must take our time with you, for you are fragile, you are fearful. And those circuits as they will be viewed and used in a hundred or two hundred years from now will be much more powerful and functional than they appear to you today.

“For me, at this time, my message to you is that billions on the Mansion Worlds are stepping forward to request their friends and relatives to be contacted by us. They are the human individuals’ Thought Adjusters that each must agree with their charges being contacted.

“On your part in your earthly sphere, it is important that you communicate, not just from this center from which our lessons go out, but by each and every one of you who is contacted by us, so the few will become many, and the many will become a multitude of Lightworkers. Do not fear. Do not be troubled. Do not be frustrated, or angry, by all those who determine the 11:11 time prompts and others to have a different meaning, or for it to merely exist as a useful handle.

“Because there is no real answer for them to find, they will find no answer to their theories. Because there is no logic to their theories, they will not in the end convince anyone. True understanding, belief, and conviction can only come to each individual -- each individual man and woman, one at a time -- who will find themselves in a situation where they promote (gain) the ability to have contact with us.

“Do on your part, each of you, your very best to spread the word and spread your encouragement. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I step aside for now.”

George: “Thank you, Chief.”
Geoff
Site Admin

Patterns, Prompts, and Love.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, November 22, 2007.
Dr. Mendoza (MNO8).
Subject: “Patterns, Prompts, and Love.”

Dr. Mendoza: “Firstly, let me clear the air by saying there is no animosity between us, as long as you take care of your physical needs. The rest of your requirements will mostly be seen to by us. Secondly, the Chief is settling down some restless souls at this time, and I step into the breach. Old times, what?

“Let me note here that they are not merely your Secondary Midwayers that will prompt those selected mortals, but that all on the lower Morontia level can see to this repetitive task of awakening mankind to a higher level of spirituality. Yes, Cherubim and Companions alike, and there are others you are still to meet.

“Much of what makes up a prompt is typical to what the machine that is your brain will do for you, and we share this phenomenon with you, for in our make-up we are not so far removed from you. By your nature, you subconsciously notice a given event almost always before conscious recognition of that event.

“You may drive for many miles through a naturally wooded area to suddenly come upon a plantation, and immediately you perceive the way these trees are planted in a pattern. At a subconscious level, still, those cerebral neurons charged with the task of recognizing the vertical lines of the, say pine tree trunks, will begin to fire in a frenzy, for there are countless pines, and almost immediately will you consider that the forest landscape has given way to a man-made project.

“This is pattern recognition at a subliminal level at first, followed almost immediately by the conscious realization of pattern, precision, regularity, uniformity -- after you have traveled for miles through the scarcely noticed irregularity of naturally sprouted shrubbery and trees of all kinds – it may become your point of reference to how far you still need to travel on a future journey, the miles to a turn off, the duration of the remainder of the trip.

“This is what you do, and you do all of this yourselves, because you are designed that way. Our function is to suddenly make you wonder what time it might be, even if your clock is 5 minutes fast or slow, to note 11:11 or 3:33, to make you look at the street number on a home as you travel by to find it reads 2222, to make you note the repetitive numbers on a vehicle’s registration tag your point of reference.

“This, ad infinitum indeed, until you realize these patterns are so frequent in their appearance, you can no longer ‘chalk off’ these happenings to coincidence, if you truly believed in such a thing in the first place. You must now search, meet us midway.

“Think of man and his wife who are happily married; in love for all to see, and how they can share a thought, an idea, give a coinciding smile to each other. Translate this now into how we feel about you, our adopted universe children, whom we love deeply, and consider the mind-meld principles we share with you as we prompt you.

“This is Dr. Mendoza, in love with life, and with you all.”

George: “It’s good to see you, Doc. Thank you.”
Geoff
Site Admin

Sponsoring To Be Prompted.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, January 1, 2008.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.
Subject: “Sponsoring To Be Prompted.”

Bzutu: “For every good deed, and for every bit of progress you make, the universe pays you back in kind. Well, it does so sooner or later, and for some it does so sooner, whilst for the likes of us hardworking Midwayers, it tends to be much later. However, unlike most of you mortals, we have untold amounts of patience to happily await our rewards.

“This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I want to speak with you about sponsoring. There are those of you who leave this earth; there are those of you who are translated to the Mansion Worlds, where they must achieve something, they must progress, they must do or learn something that is right, and ‘the universe’ will then pay them back with a favor. Frequently, in this, the Correcting Time, they are granted the request for a relative to be prompted by us. They can sponsor a relative still on earth to be contacted by us; to be lured and prodded, pushed and coerced into living a more spiritual life, even becoming a Midwayers’ associate.

“Millions (of humans) in these enlightened days are being prompted, and besides those who reach the Mansion Worlds, they are mostly the Cherubim who will sponsor their humans. Guardian Angels who become Destiny Guardians can have a comparatively short stay on the planet as they ascend with you, whilst Cherubim tend to remain here for thousands of years. And although, in your mind, you might well equate the Cherub’s relatively small stature with them possessing a lesser intellect, this is hardly so. Many Cherubim have the experience of decades, of centuries. They tend to know what their human beings are potentially capable of, and therefore, deservedly so, they too, will sponsor humans in their care more often than do the Destiny Guardians.

“As the numbers that are being time-prompted are increasing more and more, this is our plea, this is our urging you; to meditate, meditate, meditate -- to make contact with us, with your Teachers, with your God, and let the Correcting Time on this planet shine, shine, shine.

“I thank you both for your time. I thank you for your efforts. Let us collectively make 2008 a year which many in our realm will long remember. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I say au revoir for now.”

George: “Thank you Chief.”
Geoff
Site Admin

We Have The Numbers.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, December 21, 2007.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22).
Christ Michael.
Subjects: “We Have The Numbers.”
“A Busy Year.”

Bzutu: “This is your friend of old. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. Much of 2007 was a stop-start exercise. Everything is now in place, or soon will be, for 2008 to become a year of much growth, to become a year in which the family of individuals that are 11:11 prompted will grow to a very great size.

“We have our plans in place. We have the numbers. We have the workers. We have all those eager to help spiritually uplift the planet one person at a time, but at an ever-increasing rate. One might say hold on to your hats for ‘things are to happen’ in 2008.

“Whilst we must keep ourselves available for the contingencies that crop up from time to time, we have our main plan laid out for us. We have our orders. We follow orders. We will expect you to do the same as always. I step aside for another.”

Christ Michael: “This is Michael. This is your Creator Father-Brother, Michael of Nebadon. I say congratulations to the ever-growing 11:11 crew that manages to keep up with the transmissions, with the translations, with the archiving of same.

“Most of all you will find that many of you will need assistance in the carrying out your tasks in the year to come. Do take a deep breath. Do have a short spell. Do have some relaxation in the days to come whilst you celebrate my day of birth, and whilst you spend time with dear ones.

“The new year is just around the corner. It will be a busy year you will enjoy, and we will see to that. I love you my dear ones. Take my love and take my light and spread it around to all. I am Michael.”

George: “Thank you both.”
Geoff
Site Admin

It’s Okay By Us.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, March 14, 2008.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.
Subject: “It’s Okay By Us.”

Chief Bzutu: “He makes himself comfortable by wiggling around like a bantam hen on two dozen eggs, until he is finally at ease and ready to start. We are standing by, the universe is holding its breath, and at times we wish we had brought a cattle prod when this receiver falls asleep halfway through a session, and that’s no jest. (See note below) Nevertheless, since we have known him for six decades, since we love him, admire him, we simply up and leave when he is no longer in a state to take in our messages.

“This is Midwayer ABC-22. I thank you for catching my prompt this late evening, and I thank you for being prompt in settling down . . . this time.

“There are many of you lightworkers that have recently joined the 11:11 crowd, enjoying the transmissions from more than a dozen Celestials. We do not mind where you are coming from. You may even believe that the year 20.12 will see the end of this world. Well, it’s okay by us if you want to believe that. We don’t, but meanwhile, do our bidding for us if you think time is short. Look after your peers; be a contributor in some way. We, Midwayers, understand why the South Americans put together that calendar in that way -- having to start it somewhere and having to stop it somewhere. We, Michael’s Midwayers, do not believe the world will come to an end; but we also don’t mind where you are coming from. It is where you are going to that has our interest!

“We, the Urantia Midwayers, do not mind if you believe in reincarnation. It is your personal choice. However, for the past 37,000 years we have been on this earth, we have not seen one reincarnated human, but your belief is yours, and providing you are ‘doing good’ in your life, providing you are helpful to others, you can request, and you can count on, our backing you at every turn where and when we can.

“If you believe in the rapture, though we ourselves, we the United Midwayers, find it difficult to understand why a physical body would, or how a physical body could, possibly make its way to ‘heaven,’ even to the mansion worlds. Still, we do not mind if those are your beliefs. We do respect your accepted truths. We may not necessarily join you in such beliefs, but providing you are on the look-out to see where it is you can assist -- to see where you and many others can make this a better world -- myself, my 11:11 progress clan, and all the original Midwayers of this world, together with those who have come from other star systems to put in time, will see to it that you have every opportunity to do so.

“This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. Our love be with you all. I say au revoir, and I’m most pleased my receiver stayed awake during this exercise.”

George: “Wonders never cease. Au revoir Chief.”

Receiver’s note: I fell asleep during a session earlier in the week. :o)
Last edited by Geoff on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

"A Bantam hen on two dozen eggs," and who said these guys are devoid of humor? :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin

Best Dressed, Charming and Humble.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, April 5, 2008.
Secondary Midwayer Sharmon (MNO-6).
Subject: “Best Dressed, Charming and Humble.”

Received by: George Barnard.

Sharmon: “I hear the grunt of his clearing his throat. My human loudspeaker is ready. This is Sharmon. I am a Secondary Midwayer attached to Machiventa Melchizedek’s Progress Contingent of Midwayers, Seraphim, and countless other Teachers. I also happen to be the best dressed, and one of the most charming of Midwayers in the Progress Group. I am, however, a humble messenger (see note 1), and it is my task to deliver hundreds of messages each single 22 hour work day. We Midwayers are always on the move. We have no need for sleep, although at times we choose to chat; our reversion. At times we choose to simply enjoy ourselves. At times, each day, we commune with the Creator of All.

“It is my chosen task today to physically be here to explain the reality of Secondary Midwayers, perhaps make a comparison and indicate our function. To this receiver and his friends my name is Sharmon, but I go by the code MNO-6. One could imagine a full page of writing, of concepts, and of instructions. We can ‘wrap up’ this information into a single thought/concept, together with our alphabetical/numerical signature, and ‘pipe this complete thought across’ to another of our kind, or to one of a status above us.

“You, human beings, have a nervous system that is electrically and chemically alternating, necessarily so, because of the material world and the ‘linear’ timeslot you live in. We, Midwayers, are entirely electrically constituted and one might even say that we have ‘hard-drive-like brains’ that function much more rapidly than do your brains. As well, we have the power to make changes to our constitution. We can, if need be, turn up in your world, your dimensions, and be clearly mistaken by you for another human being. We can even leave our space in time, and enter the higher realm of the Primary Midwayers, to more closely associate with them.

“Right at this time there are almost a quarter of a million Midwayers of various kinds and various origins on the planet. This is all part of Michael’s Correcting Time program. We are all profitably employed in doing our part in ‘edging this planet towards’ a period of Light and Life. We, the Urantia Midwayers, are totally different to all Midwayers born, created, or eventuated in this local universe sector, in that we were born of parents that were part human (see note 2). We in fact, are the great grandchildren of Adam and Eve and yet, with needed forethought, and information derived from Paradise, we all finished up looking different to our siblings, to in every way resemble your varied races.

“Among us are those that are yellow in color, those that are black, those that are red, those that resemble the white race, those that resemble our Adamic ancestors, as I do, those that are typical of the Indian, and the Mediterranean type. I have been involved with this receiver of messages long before any writings or transmissions ever came from him. I have known him since before he went to primary school, and I have the promise that I may continue to be engaged in the work that is performed by the 11:11 Progress Group.

“Many of you know of my contact through transcripts and stories. To some of you recent subscribers, I am entirely new. Hopefully all of you will now have a somewhat better understanding of what we Midwayers, your Planetary Helpers, are all about.

“I send my love to you all. This is Midwayer Messenger Sharmon. Au revoir.”

George: “Thank you, young lady.”

Receiver’s Notes: She’s good for a laugh. Charming, one of the best dressed . . . and humble – typically Sharmon -- a gem of a chatterbox, who always has us smiling from ear to ear.

The Midwayers (and also their immediate parents) had three parents, not two – two human parents, one Celestial Parent. The Celestial ‘influence’ is what made them invisible.
Geoff
Site Admin

Ophelus -- The 11:11 Progress Group

Post by Geoff »

Florida, US of A, January 3, 2008.
Personal Teacher Ophelus.
Received by an Akashic Construct Student.

Ophelus: “Good Morning. I would like to talk with you about the 11:11 Progress Group. This is an ever-expanding group of humans who are being prompted for a reason. It is not necessary to know how or why. It is only the contact that is important. This has been a successful way of reaching a large number of people. We understand the resistance of many, but we are willing to use this method now.

“There will be some that will not respond at all to the prompts. There will be some that will be amused by them, and stay a while. There will be others that will take seriously our message and will grow spiritually from this contact and from the group.

“We are looking for more people such as yourself, who want to go to the next level and experience life with a greater peace and love of others. We wish for you all to be able to communicate with love and understanding. This is our goal for Mankind. The peaceful feeling you have been experiencing this week is evidence of what I am saying. When you walk in peace, so very much can be (achieved and) accomplished.”

Student: “Why are you not prompting everyone?”

Ophelus: “Only those whom we feel might be ready to grow spiritually will be prompted. Those who do not respond will need more time to awaken. Those who do find us, like yourself, will receive our attention and the many gifts we have to offer such as our Love and Support.

“Our message is simple and clear. We are one, and we are trying to unite you with our family. Continue to enjoy your peace, my Dear. We will continue to watch over you. Do you have any other questions?”

Student: “Will I have any more obstacles coming my way?”

Ophelus: “Yes, this cannot be helped. However, you will receive our assistance. Don’t worry, this is all part of your spiritual growth and it is necessary. Peace be with you until we meet again.”

Student: “Thank you.”
Geoff
Site Admin

Secondary Midwayer, Dr. Mendoza -- I Long Ago Adopted You

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, January 27, 2008.
Secondary Midwayer, Dr. Mendoza.

Dr. Mendoza: “I greet you my dear friends. It is a pleasure, as usual, to be with you. This is Secondary Midwayer MNO-8. For ease of recognition by you people I also go by the name of Dr. Mendoza. I have many millennia of healing my human cousins behind me, and as is understood here, it is the environment that to a very large part shapes the personality. The profession in which I am involved requires for me to be precise. It requires for me to be observant. It requires for me to apply specific routines.

“I am often seen as, perhaps, a somewhat dour personality. The good news is that this is hardly the case. Although I am involved in serious tasks from moment to moment, necessarily flitting around the world with, very often, little time to spare, I can be lighthearted as well, and so in my address this evening, I shall try to let a little more of the personality shine through.

“Firstly and by the way, it is correct that the little girl (suffering from CVS) is putting out a stomach acid which is a little different from the norm. Stomach acid is a personal thing, and it varies between all people. Therefore it would be profitable to design a diet that is less acid like for the little one.

“The next part of my address is for the lady of the house. She has been prompted by me many times in the past few weeks, months one could say. And it is because of her reaching out to me that I wish to remind you, and perhaps others, of yet another method, of yet another way, in which to ‘contact spirit,’ if I may use that phrase.

“One can contact spirit the way in which this receiver does in stillness (Alpha). One can contact spirit with the wonderful ways of the Akashic Construct, to become a receiver, a healer, or more likely both. But let us take an alternative route. Let us look at the past of how this receiver I am presently engaging has brought himself to this point.

“Years of his efforts have been with inspired writing in co-creation with the 1,111. And this tried and tested way is a third method whereby one can achieve success in becoming a messenger for whatever Celestial Teacher wishes to make himself, or herself, heard. Move forward in this way, my dear, whenever you are about to answer any enquirer, and whenever you are about to set yourself a task of writing, sincerely requesting from the Creator of All that all possible contact and intuition shall be yours in the project.

“This is a suitable beginning for documentation that may well start off haphazardly, then slowly over time turn into the inspired writing that you so long for.

“Whenever possible I shall be at your side, for I long ago adopted you as my student. Whenever I am engaged in healing work, the Chief or Mathew, Sharmon or any of Mathew’s crew will stand by and aid you, if only you will let the metabolism of your brain and mind drift, and be at peace to catch the phrases.”

George: “I am having some difficulties here now. I think there is an interruption somewhere along the line. OK, he was called away. Time out.”

Dr. Mendoza: “Indeed! However, I am back with you now. Consider for how many years this receiver depended entirely on his inspired writing to improve the contact between himself and his longtime Midwayer Friends. Do be patient with yourself. We can, by the way you glow, notice clearly the progress that you are making. And we expect this to continue. This is Dr. Mendoza, looking forward to speaking with you more often. I say Adieu for now.”

Both: “Thank you Doc.”
Geoff
Site Admin

Chief Bzutu -- We Can Only Handfeed You Morsels

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, February 29, 2008.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu.

Chief Bzutu: “We are outreach. We are progress. Those Midway Workers belonging to my clan, as well as those who have joined our efforts, are about numbers. It would astound you to realize the enormous number of humans with whom we have contact in this ‘numbers game,’ although by far the largest percentage of these are merely being time-prompted. We easily have such regular contact with as many as seventy-two millions, and this must make you think that your 11:11 efforts are rather puny by comparison. However, do keep in mind that yours are intensive, in-your-face, and detailed.

“With you, many will come, some will go, and some will stay, but all will be influenced to a degree, and choose their spiritual path to the Eternal Father in their meant-to-be personal way. There are many that are new, and for their benefit, let us go back, let us recapitulate.

“We, the United Midwayers, have known since some time in the eighteen hundreds that the writing was on the wall for the Lucifer Rebellion soon to be adjudicated, and for things to slowly go back to normal in our sad and neglected corner of the local universe. We knew well in advance by the information that was available to us; information you went without. We knew well in advance that a much larger number of experienced Thought Adjusters that turned up was indicative of ‘the changes in the air.’ We have billions of bits of information that you still go without.

“However, if you would see humanity as an organism, and compare it to a garden, you can overwater it, you can feed it too much fertilizer, and your plants will not thrive. And so it is that we are taking our time in connecting the circuits -- something that is still going on. We are taking our time in providing you with more revelationary material. We cannot afford to over-do it. We cannot afford to push it. We cannot afford to give you too much at once, because we would simply recreate what caused the problem in the first place.

“So my message to you is: Be patient. Take in the information that comes your way. Share it with all concerned. Do not push and shove, because we will always consider what is the important thing for you to next be informed about as a group. We, Midwayers, that are so long lived, that do not have the capacity to ever forget, can contain but also handle so much more information. We, the loyal ones, have been well informed over the last 2000 years and more. We can only handfeed you morsels at the time, for it can be overdone and bite you.

“You are our precious charges. We will educate you well, yet take our time. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I thank you both for being so faithful and making yourselves available for a chat. I say Adieu.”

Geoff
Site Admin

Four Different Subjects.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, April 29, 2008.
Midwayer Chief, Bzutu (ABC22).
Subject: “Four Different Subjects.” (Part transmit only.)

Chief Bzutu: “Still your mind now. Clear your mind. Relax, and breathe deeply. We have a good connection here, and we have four different subjects up for discussion. First of all, I thank you for posting the transmission of our dear, long-time friend. It would be good to obtain approval to post it to the larger lists.

“Secondly, we want to assure you that by far the largest number of subscribers does, in fact, belong to the Progress Group. This should be seen as such. They should be included in the count, and included with the passing on of all important information.

“Thirdly, and likewise, any of these members of the extended group can request for the Teachers – yes, all of those Teachers you have gotten to know over the decades and more -- to be in contact with them. We are widespread, we are worldwide, and even though we have specific territories, we will always make the effort to travel fast and far to be of service to anyone who calls on us. I personally do encourage all those looking for a more spiritual life to request our presence, to enjoy our lessons, our teachings, and to consider their selves to be part of the larger group.

“Lastly, we want to confer with you about Babaji and Mataji. Midwayers, Celestial Teachers, your local universe Parents, and indeed the Father Creator Himself, will allow each and every one of you your own personal truths. It is in the centuries and millennia to come that you will be taught and experience more and more cosmic realities, and your disparate ‘religious’ truths will therewith slowly converge. Whenever you are doubtful about a certain thing, we may perhaps advise you, one way or another. Where your basic teachings would be greatly upset, we go along with your existing belief systems. Easy does it, for you are fragile mortals.

“And yes, do understand that the Creator Himself, through the Thought Adjusters, will make many things happen to fit in with your belief structures. From us, the lowest of the Celestial Helpers, to the highest that be -- the Thought Adjusters -- we are here to guide you, and we are here to help you along, and we are here to spiritize you. We will not now, or ever, purposely upset an existing, personal belief system.

“One may be Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh, Moslem, Christian, or Pagan. It could even be said in jest that we ‘play along’ with you, but we do not disturb you. We make things happen to fit in with your beliefs, your personal truths, and we only cautiously edge you on to a greater universe reality. There’s a big difference between these two. Even the Thought Adjusters, those loving Fragments of the Creator of All, can make specific and unusual miracles happen in places where they apply. It is good for you to study other religions, for it will open up your mind to the occasional further eternal reality and a great many disparate private truths.

“This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I thank you for your attention and concentration. I say we did fairly well. Au revoir.”

Note: From this I understand that the personalities called Babaji and Mataji are not Midwayers, although some of their capabilities are similar to those of the Midwayers. There remain countless unrevealed groups of Celestials.
Geoff
Site Admin

You Sowed The Seed.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, May 5, 2008.
Midwayer Chief, Gorman.
Midwayer Chief, Bzutu.
Subject: “You Sowed The Seed.”

Gorman: “Only some of those here assembled are impatient with this receiver for him to be taking so long. He just doesn’t yet trust himself enough. Indeed, dear brother, it’s Gorman here, together with your regular friends. This is entirely a social visit on my part, because I want to be where the action is. It is a pleasure to be with those who even concern themselves with the welfare of their Midwayer friends, as you do, so it’s appropriate for me to report that I am, too, profitably employed. I’m good! I’m fine! Allow me to stick around for this session and ‘absorb your hospitality’. They are treasured occasions when I can meet up with you again. Handing over now.”

Bzutu: “This is Bzutu. From time to time there is an opportunity for us busy Midwayers to take time out, to reacquaint ourselves with those of our kind who are generally functioning in a different hemisphere, as well as meeting up with their mortal colleagues. We are quite a large group assembled here. There are too many dear friends here to all be named.

“We hear from time to time that we Midwayers should be more selective in whom we contact with our time prompts. Well, it should be known that on rare occasions the decisions are in fact ours in obvious and opportune cases. Mostly our instructions arrive from on High. Whereas there are many times when the mortal members of this 11:11 Progress Group wonder why a certain person has been prompted, and with whom absolutely no thought of the real meaning of the 11:11 prompt may come, I can only suggest that you merely see the short term goal of the effort.

“Many that are prompted may well be prompted for twenty years to come, or even more, before that moment in their lives finally arrives when they no longer see the logic, the truth, the reality, of their ancient fundamental beliefs.

“There are no accidents in this universe. There are no mistakes made by those on High. There is a reason for everything, and everything has its reason. The time will come when the most fundamentalist of “holy book” believers will come to a point where the logic of a human sacrifice ordered by an unconditionally loving Creator Almighty no longer makes one iota of sense.

“Try to see the larger picture, my esteemed 11:11 Progress friends. See in your mind a very much altered belief system, a growth, an awakening, for the most stubborn of fundamentalist even if it arrives during his or her residence on the mansion worlds, and know then that long ago one of you mortal workers sowed the seed that will then finally germinate.

“I thank you for your time, your attention, and your hospitality. I thank you for noting our many prompts on this day. And on behalf of all assembled here I say au revoir. Our love goes out to you all. This is ABC-22.”

George: “Thank you all for visiting us.”
Geoff
Site Admin

About Function, Yours and Ours.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, June 5, 2008.
Subject: “About Function, Yours and Ours.”

Bzutu: “I want to speak with you about function, yours and ours. I want to speak with you about our function; that of the Midwayers, the Angels of Progress in charge of our efforts, the Archangels, the Melchizedek Teachers, indeed Michael Himself, who also ‘calls the shots.’ We all have our function. You, all those who are 11:11 prompted by us, and I include all those who see street lamps blink off and on, who receive telephone calls when, seemingly, there is no one there, whose doorbells are rung, and those who are contacted in all kinds of ways, they too, have their function in this ordered universe.

“We, the Celestials of all kinds are attracted to certain tasks because of our innate personal desires. We will function well in our specific tasks because of the way we are. If we are cautious in our ways, if we are concerned about losses and want to ‘make safe,’ we are likely to be involved as part of the Churches contingent, to retain that which is already known, which is understood, which must carry on.

“We, who are concerned about the world and the direction it is going in, tend to be attracted by Progress. They are our forward-looking personalities that want to see change, want to see a better world, and hence we go about prompting you. Admittedly, the numbers that are being prompted run into the many millions, but we cannot always awaken you. We cannot always make you see that there is sense in what we are doing, that there is a purpose behind our day-and-night activity.

“We who are of the Progress contingent, and appropriately by far the greatest number on this planet, would like to see you make the decisions of accepting us as your Teachers, see you make the effort of living a more guided life, and see you accept our assistance in making you more successful in whatever you do, by our inspiring you. We would like to see you be more considerate individuals concerning your brothers and sisters. And as a result of all this we would like to see you progress spiritually in this most important part, this most important terrestrial beginning, this most important but humble start to your eternal career as a spirit embryo.

“It is pleasant for us to be acknowledged when we do call on you. However, it is celebration time when you make the effort to turn this one-way connection into a both-ways association.

“This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I thank my receivers here for their time and attention during their busy days. I send my love, and the love of all who work with me, to all who will hear these words. Until we meet up again; au revoir.”

Geoff
Site Admin

Discussions About A ‘Psychic Fair.

Post by Geoff »

Port Stephens, Australia, August 17, 2008.
Midwayer Chief, Bzutu (ABC-22).
Machiventa Melchizedek.
Subject: “Discussions About A ‘Psychic Fair.’”

Bzutu: “It is with great care that we noted every single visitor to the venue. It is a certainty that their Guardian Angels, or Destiny Guardians, will now wish for us to include them all in the prompting. You would be surprised about the effects of your visit to this psychic fair, and the long-term results, which will come from it. Many more in this area, and many more of the outlying areas, will be discussing the matter and will be time-prompted. It is in your realm that much success can be achieved through the 11:11 prompts, although we will certainly be up to our part of the task. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I now hand you over to another.”

(A short break.)

Machiventa: “This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I greet you all; you who are here, and those who will take in my words when they have been transcribed.

“It is most unlikely that in the foreseeable future there will be different kinds of timepieces used on this world. Therefore, be assured the (digital) 11:11 prompt is here to stay. In time it will be, and this is what we project, one of the major causes, if not the major cause that will allow people to steer themselves towards a more spiritual life with the assistance of, and contact with, my valiant workers.

“Of course, we were present with you during today as well as during yesterday. We have witnessed your efforts, and we know that far from the few who managed to stop and talk with you, there arrived a great number of others, whose interest will be with 11:11 in the short term. As I said, we envisage that it -- the prompt in time, and the process of (Midwayer) contact -- will become one of the major factors in this world turning around, and inching its way closer towards the Light and Life conditions we both envisage, and know, will be achieved.

“I thank all of you present (Midwayers and Angels included) for having been a part of this small experimental journey. The results, you will find, will be greater than what you expect. This is Machiventa. I say goodbye for now.”

George: “Thank you Machiventa. Thank you Bzutu.”
Geoff
Site Admin

A Deserved Ode to the Midwayers.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, September 17, 2008.
606 Urantia (Gaia or Mother Earth).
Subject: “A Deserved Ode to the Midwayers.”

Urantia: “I have total awareness; an all-encompassing mindedness that reaches into this world and around it. You momentarily reached for Me, yet you do not now recall that you did so, for you cannot comprehend that I am everywhere, as you do not understand Deity. That acceptance of My Being rests with pure belief, and in the words that now come to you.

“I am aware of every happening on your world, My world. I am aware of every single contemplation and deliberation, every spoken word, and every action. For a mere human mind it is impossible to comprehend what Evolutionary Deity is all about. I go by the name, Urantia. Some will call me Gaia, 606 of this universe sector, or simply Mother Earth. In some strange and vague way I have been known by many individuals, tribes and civilizations throughout the ages, and yet, I take the time to speak to only few.

“Those I most commonly converse with are your Midwayer Sisters and Brothers. Those (humans) who are intent on working with the Midwayers for the good of others, and for their own spiritual progress, I am only occasionally invited to speak with. Your group has dedicated your lives’ efforts to advancing the knowledge about those that are my longest serving, my most important, beloved Planetary Helpers, the loyal Urantia Midwayers, Midwayer Returnees, and other-worldly Midway Helpers. It is about them all that I speak with you, and so you may call this a deserved Ode to your Planetary Friends.

“Only recently have they been given the right to prompt people with their 11:11 “time-marks.” (11:11 wake-up calls) So far, it is amongst you mortals that few will say, “What is it that I can do for you?” This, rather than, “What it is that they can do for me?”

“Compared to the duration of service in the lives of the Midwayers, especially here on My planet, your mortal lives are very short, and timely decisions need to be made. Are you going to be progressive, leave your marks, leave a positive end result to your actions, or will you, in time, beyond this earthly life, look back and consider what it is that you could have done? It is important to make the best of life. It is important to live a sober life. It is important for all to contribute, without exception. It is important to love your fellow men and women, and your environment on your planet.

“For many millennia I have employed these Midwayers, My very best Servants. I implore you to meet them halfway, to your benefit, and to theirs. This is Urantia. It is good to be with you. Do reach out at any time and find me right here, aware of you, and always ready for your call. My love goes out to all.”

George: “Thank you from us all.”
Geoff
Site Admin

Celebrate With Us.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, November 25, 2008.
Subject: “Celebrate With Us.”

Bzutu: “Not in your wildest imaginings will you come close to visualizing the number of us that are at the task of time-prompting our human relatives. We are not allowed to write the number 1,111 on your bathroom mirrors. We are not in a position to leave you typewritten notes, or spook you by turning up in your dimensions, unless you are in great need, and we are directed to so materialize. However, we have been given the consent, I shall call it, to direct you to look at your time pieces, the odd number plates, and receipt numbers. We cannot often go beyond that, for the simple reason that we may frighten you too much. These are the early, early days of interaction and cooperation.

“Overall, for every ten thousand of you we may prompt, perhaps just one or two will decide to investigate us further. Of these, perhaps just one or two in every five hundred or so who will investigate the 11:11 matter further, and will then actually want to communicate with us. The difficulty lies with fear, with uncertainty, with a lack of accurate passed-on information from olden times, when only the errant Midwayers were spoken of.

“Most of all, the difficulties lie with the various religions, as it is easy enough for a member of, say the Hindu religion, to decide that the 1,111 are somewhat of a Christian idea. Then, for the Christians of the various denominations, it is easy to decide that those, who proclaim the Secondary Midwayers to be righteous “Spirit Beings” and work with them, merely belong to a cult. Interestingly, that is how we, your Urantia Midwayers, see the various Christian religions. To us, they are cults, no matter if they have ten members, ten thousand, or ten million members, for they have rules, regulations, they have dogma. They generally have things one must believe in order to belong.

“And so, whereas you, 11:11 Progress members, who are not a cult, can grow impatient, and at times wonder whether or not you are getting anywhere with your efforts, we on our part see the human progress groups as quite successful in their dissemination of spiritual material, and whereas we, and I include the Morontia Cherubim, and the lesser number of Morontia Companions that are present on this earth, are far more often knocking on a closed, and bolted-shut, door that may never be opened.

“Carry on with your work. Know it is appreciated. Do not concern yourselves with us, and do not concern yourselves with the 9,999 failures, but celebrate with us, that one-in-ten-thousand result, as we carry on about the Father’s business in drawing close to our hearts, one single person at a time.

“This is your friend of old. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I thank you for answering my prompt. I thank you for the questions you posed. Let us meet more often. Your friendship, your company, and your hospitality are heart-warming to us all. I say farewell for now.”

Geoff
Site Admin

Like A Well-Oiled Machine.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, January 10, 2009.
Subject: “Like A Well-Oiled Machine.”

Bzutu: “This is merely a fleeting visit my dear mortal friends. It could be said that at this time I am finding it almost as difficult to keep my mind on the task as does this human loudspeaker acting on my behalf. This is Midwayer Chief Bzutu. I have returned for only a very short time from the Middle East -- once more at flash point. We are doing what we can for those who are suffering. We are doing what we can for those who are intent on producing more suffering, on all sides, when they cannot see that they are putting in grave danger their ease of transition to a better life.

“This evening I wish to speak to you about the 11:11 prompts; what they mean to you, and what they mean to us. The 11:11 prompts mean to you that you are invited to learn to still your mind, to learn to go into a deep meditative state, and progress spiritually. Not necessarily will you hear us, for we may well be functioning with you on a subliminal level. Not necessarily will you see us, for we have in the past experienced too many difficulties with us being seen as gods, as highly evolved beings, as personalities to be venerated.

“In truth, we are more than allergic to your adoration, whether it is in word or in mind, whether realized by you or not. And so, you need to see us as co-workers with a common goal. From your point of view, your contact with us should be for us to work together for the good of many -- for the good of some, even an individual, in some instances -- but for the good of many in most instances. And if you are so inclined, spend the time, practice, working at your stillness meditation, your intent . . . all this matters, so that over time you will be able to function as another worker in the group.

“There is no better way for anyone to achieve spiritual credits, if I may call them such, than for him or her to be working with others that are also in the service of the Creator of All. We, on our part, see all of his creatures as an enormous organism that needs to function like a well oiled machine. If only you will be a suitable cog in this big oily machine, we will work with you. We will find a common goal. We will assist you.

“If your stillness meditation is designed to simply achieve greater success in a monetary fashion, in your endeavors in industry, or your trade, you will find that we will step back. We do not often assist you in those functions. However, if you are oriented towards others, working with others, making life pleasurable and worthwhile for others, we are with you every step of the way.

“We are aware of every single person that is subscribed to the messages that go out from this communications hub. We recommend something be done to more clearly allow all to understand what services are provided by this group -- and I include the 11:11 healers here -- that number well over seventy individuals so far.

“I thank you for your time and your intent. I thank you for your effort. I shall return to my duties. Most of us are pitching in to assist in the Middle East. I say Adieu.”

George: Thank you Chief. I think that was the fastest ever I took dictation. Thank heavens for this recording device.”
Geoff
Site Admin

The Many That Will Follow.

Post by Geoff »

Illawarra District, Australia, February 22, 2009.
Subject: “The Many That Will Follow.”

Bzutu: “We Midwayers have an advantage over you. We can be awake and aware for twenty-four hours each day. Our tasks rarely ever become routine. We can also move over great distances in a very short space of time. The variety of our work is endless and, unlike you mortals here, we do not feel tiredness or fatigue.

“This is Midwayer ABC-22. Unlike you, we also do not get ourselves into a rut, burned out and overworked, and needful of a change. For us, our very existence is that constant change. As if it were yesterday, we can recall perfectly, word for word, picture by picture, the times we had in the seventies and eighties and long before -- the regular misunderstandings between us, and yet the comradeship, and jovial behavior -- all this without a text (Urantia Book), and without anything in the way of an education as to who we really were.

“We needed to be accepted as co-workers in Michael’s service. We were soon promoted from being Barnard’s company’s employees, who were not on its payroll, to employers that were quite demanding, and did not even pay for this receiver’s services, to co-workers and co-creators in the Father’s name. Basically it took decades, but I promise you that all of this patient preparatory work, and all the 11:11 documentation belonging to it, will serve humanity well for many centuries to come.

“Great is the outreach of the 11:11 Progress Group, and its many associates all over the globe, in the passing on of the information that goes out from this communications hub. The impact is indeed great, and for this we feel grateful. We are at last acknowledged as your teachers and kin, indeed.

“We are known, and will still be better known to thousands and thousands all over our world, and that is the achievement. In your short lifetimes you will not become aware of what this can do, but trust and believe us that you are working for the future, your children, your grandchildren, and the many that will in time follow you onto Mansonia.

“We thank you for lending me your respective ears at this late hour. I send my love, and the love of all those who work with me, to all who will take note of this transmission. This is Bzutu. I say Adieu.”