Raphael

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
KristieB
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Raphael

Post by KristieB »

Lately I have been having angel visits and I will tell you more soon. My husband and I have had about 8 years of financial hardship and extreme frustration and my attitude has been very negative. The angel visits have been very healing and my attitude is rapidly turning around.
I wanted to know what my angel's name is. I know for sure that I have 2, maybe more. I was driving to a doctor visit and prayed for a name to be revealed to me.
After the doctor visit I went to the Goodwill and walked right up to a T-Shirt that said "Guardian Angel" on the front and had giant angel wings on the back. Very cool, so I bought it.
I was driving along a major road and I had to go about 5 miles on this road. At a stop light I noticed right in front of me a snow white truck, brand spankin new, with no dirt or marks and on the license plate was written "RAPHAEL" nothing else, just that in caps. I looked this truck up when I got home and it costs about $50,000. Raphael is loaded!
I followed the truck for a long time and he drove in the slow lane, exactly the speed limit. I decided to pass eventually so I could look at the driver. It was a large, powerful looking hispanic man looking straight ahead, he didn't look at me. I watched him in my rear view mirror for awhile until he just dissappeared. Poof, the truck was gone...could have turned I guess, but did he turn or dissapear? I don't know.
I looked up Angel Raphael and he does offer healing for mind, body and spirit. I think it's my spirit that is needing help and I am so grateful for Raphael.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Raphael

Post by Seeker13 »

KristieB,
Thanks for sharing your inspiring story! You never know how, or when spirit will answer. So happy you had those affirming experiences! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: Raphael is indeed a wonderfully, healing Archangel to have on your side. In my energy card deck, he is surrounded by a brilliant green and pink light. Green is associated with the heart chakra. I'm sure you have at least two angels and guardians looking out for you, probably several.

Welcome to the boards! Hope you have many more stories to share.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

KristieB wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:24 am Lately I have been having angel visits and I will tell you more soon. My husband and I have had about 8 years of financial hardship and extreme frustration and my attitude has been very negative. The angel visits have been very healing and my attitude is rapidly turning around.
I wanted to know what my angel's name is. I know for sure that I have 2, maybe more. I was driving to a doctor visit and prayed for a name to be revealed to me.
After the doctor visit I went to the Goodwill and walked right up to a T-Shirt that said "Guardian Angel" on the front and had giant angel wings on the back. Very cool, so I bought it.
I was driving along a major road and I had to go about 5 miles on this road. At a stop light I noticed right in front of me a snow white truck, brand spankin new, with no dirt or marks and on the license plate was written "RAPHAEL" nothing else, just that in caps. I looked this truck up when I got home and it costs about $50,000. Raphael is loaded!
I followed the truck for a long time and he drove in the slow lane, exactly the speed limit. I decided to pass eventually so I could look at the driver. It was a large, powerful looking hispanic man looking straight ahead, he didn't look at me. I watched him in my rear view mirror for awhile until he just dissappeared. Poof, the truck was gone...could have turned I guess, but did he turn or dissapear? I don't know.
I looked up Angel Raphael and he does offer healing for mind, body and spirit. I think it's my spirit that is needing help and I am so grateful for Raphael.
Hi KristieB,
Welcome!

What a great story.

I believe Raphael has helped me out of a couple of serious medical episodes.
There is not a day that passes that I don't thank him.

He is very special to me.

Cheers,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello KristieB,
I so enjoyed your experience with Raphael. I made me smile from ear to ear and you reminded me so much in that moment of a dear friend of mine who passed on some years ago. She too became close to her angels and had such lovely experiences (some of them on the road) as they encouraged and worked along side her. I am so happy for you.

I also want to apologise that it took a couple days to get your first lovely post on the board. It has been a whirlwind week for me as we had friends visit from across the sea and I missed some important things on the board here. Please do share your experiences. It encourages all of us when you do.

Big welcome to the board.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey! That was an entertaining post!

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading whatever thoughts and experiences you wish to share!

Kind regards,
HR
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

so I mentioned that I might have 2 or more guardian angels. I wanted to know what the other angel's names were besides Raphael. I got these 2 license plate messages, one yesterday and one today: "APPROVED1" and "UPRYZN1" I think the second one translates to "Upper wizened one." Does this mean I have 1 angel?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kristie,

I'm not sure anyone here can answer that. From the outside looking in, what's most impressive more so than how many angels you have is the fact that you are in communications with a magnificent and loving force.

You are being acknowledged. This is a God/Intuitive style language that is your unique experience. Taking the time to practice gratitude, stillness and prayer might open you up to receive even clearer or more direct answers.

JOY! :bana: :bana: :bana:

:loves

PS, I think that second plate says uprising. :scratch:
Yesterday I went to be with some friends. I prayed for our protection and guidance, on the way to our meetup a red van pulled in front of me with the license plate reading, "Always" (ALL WAYS) with an infinity sticker on the rear windshield.

:alien: :happy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

KristieB and all,
How about, "You prized 1?"

I agree with Eric. Communication is an individualized experience and the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Over the years many, many teachers and angles have come in and out of my life. Think it depended on what I needed to learn and know at the time. Even now messages are not always straight forward, often a puzzle I need to figure out.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

it certainly is puzzling but I do love puzzles!!!

I am 56 and I have ignored the angels all my life until this July when I had an angel encounter that I coundn't ignore. I know that they have been there all along but I didn't want to seem like a whack job.

I am working backwards telling you my story to keep it mysterious...hahaha

Before the license plate messages I had a hawk sitting near my front porch (been here 20 years, never had a hawk in my yard). Next day he came down and sat on the tree next to the porch. I was on the porch swing. next day I saw him flying away out of my yard.

I did Google meaning of hawk visits and got all the info I could. They are messengers from spirits and angels.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Kristie, I like the way you write...backwards is great for me. :thumright:
I smiled about your hawk... they are beautiful birds and I do not doubt they are messengers of angels but I am smiling because I am terrible to scare them off as they always are looking to make a meal of my beloved Magpies and assorted feathered friends who visit my watering hole.
I shall try to be kinder in the future but must somehow still scoot them along to protect my friends.

Kim has just recently read a book about totem animals. I bet she will have something to share on this fascinating subject.

You know, it was an interest in Midwayers and angels that sparked my spiritual journey years ago. From the angel side of it... I read a book called "Ask you Angel' by Timothy Whylie (sp.?) and two other authors which provided some helpful meditations to help me clear the clutter within making it easier to make contact with my own Guardian angels.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

KristieB,
Think most of us here worried about being a 'whack job' at one time or another, especially when spiritual happenings start showing up. So, at this site you're probably in good company! :bana:

Mysteries and puzzles are the spice of life, backward or not.

Sandy was right, reading about birds in my book tonight. The book is titled Animal Speak by Ted Andrews. When I first decided to read it, didn't really expect I would get much out of it. Since starting it though it's crazy how much more focused I am in noticing the wildlife around me, and instances the animals who revealed themselves to me as my totems have shown up, much like you would expect angels to.

As for hawks, a lot depends on what type it was, any idea? This book focuses mostly on the red-tailed hawk. In general it said, "Hawks are the most intriguing and mystical of the birds of prey. They are the messengers, the protectors, and visionaries of the air. The environment in which y0our hawk is found will tell you much about how its energies are likely to manifest within your life. Hawks are occasionally harassed and attacked by smaller birds. This is very significant by those of you who have a hawk as a totem. It indicates that there likely to be attacks by people who won't understand you or the varied and different uses of your creative energy. They may attack your ability to soar.

Kim

KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

Thank you all for your encouragement. I've only mentioned a few of these things to my family. They are very rational minded left brained men. My husband is a math teacher. He says he believes in angels but you know, it's hard for him to understand with that analytical mind.

My angel portal opened in July when we invited a "couch surfer" to stay. Her car had broken down and she needed to get back to New Jersey from Georgia. She ended up being here a week. During that time I saw the actual word "angel" written everywhere and found coins, lots and lots of coins. I started looking up everything I could about angels on the internet. I felt the strongest urge to pay for the car repair and told my husband. I ended up paying for it. Her mechanic was a man she had met in the Walmart parking lot. He came across her sobbing about her car. He said he would fix it for $100.00. The part arrived from Ebay on Sunday and the "mechanic" came over. I walked outside to meet him and he said "what's your name?" I said "Kristie" then he said "Oh, I thought your name was Angel, you look like your name would be Angel."------then I had a stunned mike drop moment

He asked me some bizarre questions about things he should not have known. It was truly surprising to me.

The next week my mentally difficult 30 year old son tried to kill himself by carbon monoxide poisoning. He is a complicated case and his been diagnosed with schitzophrenia and severe depression. We sent him to the psychiatric hospital but he has no health insurance. They transferred him to another hospital via ambulance and kept him for 11 days. He was given lithum, which he has NEVER been given before. His depression has totally lifted for the first time in 15 years. It's a miracle!!! Also the bill was zero dollars. Zero dollars for an ambulance ride and an 11 day hospital stay???????? This NEVER happens!

So, as I say, the portal has opened and my eyes and senses are wide open. I am hyper sensitive to everything. Some things may be signs, some not. Thank you folks on here. I am so glad I found you!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kristie,
So, as I say, the portal has opened and my eyes and senses are wide open. I am hyper sensitive to everything. Some things may be signs, some not. Thank you folks on here. I am so glad I found you!
Oh no, it is I/we who are glad you found us! :cheers: You have no idea how you sent my heart a soaring when I read your post just now. I am tingling all over and its not just the awesome angel encounter, but YOU too lady! Wow you are living kindness in human form. How many people would have invited a stranger into their home and made such an indelible difference in their life? You acted as hands and feet of Divine and in my opinion are an Earth angel. :D

I am over the moon that your son received the help he needed and is doing so well. :D

xxSandy
KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

Sandy,
My husband and I have been taking care of people since we were first married. Seems to be our calling.

We recently had my husband's dad with Alzheimer's live with us until his death (1 1/2 years.)
A suicidal co worker until his suicide (2 years)
My grandson who is now 7----we are his parents now
My mentally ill 30 year old son
3 college aged girls
My parents, who moved 3,000 miles to live near us so I could help care for them (not in our home).

When we first got married we took care of My husband's grandmother with Alzheimers
1 Niece for 1 1/2 years
Different niece for 3 years
Then, of course our 3 boys

So the occasional couch surfer is nothing :D

It's what God has called us to do and we do it.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

KristieB,
After all you've told us, I think your 'angel portal' may have simply widened in July. They've probably been attracted to your energy long before that.
What we need now are more individuals with your mindset for naturally helping others! Actions of kindness can be contagious, those you help may realize it in their own lives, doing the same for others. People placed in your path may have been guided there. The 'signs' may be a way of showing you that spirit sees what you are doing and acknowledging you loving heart.

It's interesting you used the term 'portal'. Recently I was told that 5 spiritual portals are opening or expanding in our area. Was going to participate in a group prayer session only last weekend, but was too sick to go. Apparently there is a very strong portal only two miles down the road from our house. Up until now I was only familiar with 'vortexes', and only heard about them for the past ten years or so.
KristieB wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:28 pmSo, as I say, the portal has opened and my eyes and senses are wide open. I am hyper sensitive to everything.
I'm wondering if you've looked into information about Empaths?
KristieB wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:28 pmShe ended up being here a week. During that time I saw the actual word "angel" written everywhere and found coins, lots and lots of coins. I started looking up everything I could about angels on the internet. I felt the strongest urge to pay for the car repair and told my husband. I ended up paying for it. Her mechanic was a man she had met in the Walmart parking lot. He came across her sobbing about her car. He said he would fix it for $100.00. The part arrived from Ebay on Sunday and the "mechanic" came over. I walked outside to meet him and he said "what's your name?" I said "Kristie" then he said "Oh, I thought your name was Angel, you look like your name would be Angel."
Who knows the far reaching good that came out of this scenario. This is a great angel story, the kind you'd read in Guidepost!

You said that some are signs and some maybe not... If everything happens for a reason, whose to say what isn't 'a sign'?

Husbands come around eventually. With mine, there are times I ask him if something really happened. He ends up convincing me it did! After years of accumulated experiences, my own and those of several others in our family, he shrugs acceptingly, "Nothing surprises me anymore," figuring it as another spirit backed happening. Even a person with an analytical mind, after taking apart an event using the method of scientific reason, cannot refute the facts. I don't know if it's a fact or not but eons ago it was established that we live in a mathematical universe.

I have found also, disregarding if others think I'm crazy or not, if I'm brave telling others about things that have happened to me(only little things at first), most times they have a story of their own, only they've been too scared of sharing it. Removal of fear may prompt further spiritual progression, not only for ourselves, but maybe for others also!

Thank you for you kindness to the world,
Kim

KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

thank you Kim :kiss:
KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

The reason the portal opened for me was because my attitude sucked.
We have been struggling financially for years and my thought was "I am an artist and my husband is a teacher, we will always be poor."
I think somebody up there got my attention and told me that I need to flip my attitude around.
I have been working on this diligently and great things keep happening. I can't explain it.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:loves :bana: :cheers: :elephant: :dwarf: :viking:

hehehehhh
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kristie,
After reading your reply, (s) I can see my original assessment was correct...You are an Earth Angel! :cheers: Okay so you may not have any wings but your kindness is paving the way for more kindness reflected through others and it is that kind of thing that someday will heal this world. ..I know, though, with billions of people on the planet to reach that's a lot of kindness interaction, eh?

I am thinking that today I am going to make an effort to be kind and to follow my inner guidance. To breathe and release some pent up anxiety for "the state of "things."

Love to all from Sandy who is going with the flow........ ;) WHIST (trying anyway. ;) )
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy! :cheers:
KristieB
New Friend

Post by KristieB »

Sandy,
I feel like my husband and I have really helped a ton of people throughout our 33 years of marriage and will continue to have an open home.

I do realize though that we all have our gifts and our place in this world. I have deficits in many many many other areas, of course. We all should do what we can to help other's in whatever way we see fit. Money is not even needed, just kindness.

The angels definately encourage kindness! :loves
sinus25
New Friend

Post by sinus25 »

For me in peace and truly is Serafine Angel.
I love his true and that can be this in connected with words:"the truth will set you free"
Its nice that has you visited Raphael, all of us miss when we stay there to home..
our lighlt home..I miss you
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

kristieB,
KristieB wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:55 pm I think somebody up there got my attention and told me that I need to flip my attitude around. I have been working on this diligently and great things keep happening. I can't explain it.
LOL! I think you just did!

And 'being poor', has many different definitions. Counting those things we take with us when we die. that determines our wealth, right? You are and artist and your husband is a teacher. On top of your continued generosity, those are pretty amazing gifts to give the world!

Kim