Michael

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Michael

Post by Message »

Was told from one from unseen world on YouTube 2010 that aliens coming down but really demons. Said they think on Armageddon They could build a stargate in to the Father. So they can go back forth in time. Do it better than the Father thinking they don’t even need the Father? Was to remind them of the love of the Father but also remind them the fear of the Father? Did anyone also get this message?
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Michael

Post by happyrain »

No. I did not. I would speculate during chaotic times that those in power threatening war may find a way to mix religion in this. With all of this information at our fingertips, people feel overwhelmed and say things like we're living in the end times. Certainly there's a way to capitalize off these dogmas. Whether they're right or not one thing is certain... We can live peaceful happy lives or we can be consumed by info/misinfo and scared of events we don't understand. We have choices to make and they aren't always going to be easy. Mine is focusing on numero uno. I don't consider it selfish if I'm able to find peace and feel grounded. Having inner peace will provide a great service to those entangled with fear. It's no easy task and I am easily broken but it's the idea. The idea of Archangel Michael promotes peace and safety. Seeing his name here stirred a feeling inside me. That's the power behind an idea... Human concepts or not- I feel forgiveness thinking in his name. So I think it important to remember these ideas. A love that can transcend limits... Who knows what kind of magic is here for us. =) Well, Youtube is definitely entertaining. Thanks for the post.
Cheers :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity