Mad

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Mad

Post by Message »

If ones are mad at us because we don’t know about their unseen world. But also never want us to know about their unseen world. Sounds like the unseen world is the ones with the problem? Not us real humans?
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Mad

Post by Message »

I’m not trying to start a war. I’m just prejudiced against spirits unseen things? They kind of make no sense to me? But if become unseen myself then maybe I might understand it more? Because feel like you’ll have a lot of explaining to do. And feel humans have no explaining to do at all only unseen world does. Because they’re the ones hiding not us?
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Mad

Post by happyrain »

I think there's an issue here that has to deal with our physical reality and the "rules" of this plane. just having fun with your post... We share this earth with all kinds of creatures... tiny tiny creatures... probably don't even know we exist, yet there are small worlds here that shape our reality. We are lucky to be imbued with any wisdom of the unseen. When i first started to dive deep into meditation I wanted to experience more of the unseen- I just don't know if we can completely comprehend another reality that doesn't fit our current way of life. We may be able to interact in bits or pieces but what you're asking seems like there's an entire different perspective not being considered. ... I obviously have a limited understanding being human bound but with sincerity and an open heart, this intelligence is finding ways to communicate with us... You may experience a dream where answers become clearer the possibilities seem infinite ... You may see a melding of realities in obscure colors and lights... Hear thoughts that aren't your own...

I am quite fond of this saying,
"If the eyes and ears are open, the leaves of the trees become as pages of the bible"
Inayat Khan

I once changed my perspective on life and things started to reveal themselves.... Even if I couldn't understand it at the time...
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity