Prayer today answered within hours

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Prayer today answered within hours

Post by memawlaura »

I started my day with a prayer to let all that work with me (angels, midwayers and ascended masters) to assist me with seeing what is being revealed. I went to check my email and Bing sent me an invite to a virtual safe haven. Those that don't really know me, I have been wanting to create a safe haven for those needing assistance in moving up and forward In life. I've moved to the location that was revealed about 4 years ago. I feel physically ready to take on this journey now and creating the physical place is the only thing left for me to do. Even though, the site that I was sent was more for me to have a safe haven, to lift my vibrations, enhance my light and give to me what I desire for others. Thank you Bing and of course my celestial friends for answering my prayer. :happy
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Prayer today answered within hours

Post by Sandy »

HI Laura,

I love how you got your prayer answer via an an email suggestion to visit a certain site. It shows once again to pray and readily put our questions, hopes and dreams out there and then importantly, to be prepared to embrace the answer in the many ways it will arrive.
I have been aware of this more so then ever before ever since reading the message not long ago from Oscar's God within, 'Search and You Will Find.' http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22908 And to my amzement...it is true! I'm learning to be aware/open to all the possibilities in which those wonderful answers will come.
Still a little impatient at times LOL but at least looking now for the answers instead of expecting it in "writing on the wall" ;) :mrgreen:
Thank you for sharing this and giving me added reasons to celebrate life today! :D
Love,
Sandy
P.S. I was just thinking...did you see Welle's post in misc... http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22953 That posted offering seems very much connected to what you have and are experiencing...Love the synchronicity!
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

I will visit their sites tomorrow, my hubby got the night off. We are creating much faster than before, so its important we think really good things, sure don't want the alternative :lol: . Lynn and her husband were here over the holidays and we went rock hounding, it was a grand time to have a fellow 11:11 er visiting. We did some spiritual practices and played cards a lot, every time my husband was home for his 36 hrs off. I will have to get her to send some photo's and make some posts.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh we would love to hear from Lynn! You know, it would be lovely if she would blog her adventures in the secret thread! (Only if she had time though. )We think of her and Allen often and are just so thrilled that they are finally living their dreams... like you, patience and persistence has paid off.

Love you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

I will pass that along next time we speak.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Laura,
I smile every time I picture you two going "rock hounding together. It does my heart good to know you all were together for the holidays.
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi memawlaura

It's lovely to see you are opening up even further on your spiritual journey...always have fond thoughts when I think of you!!

Love Lilly :hithere :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda