angels have helped me all my life

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
veronicas
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

angels have helped me all my life

Post by veronicas »

Hi everyone... not exactly new to all this, but new to this site. I have always believed in angels - two saved my life at an early age - I was just about to be hit by a car and everything slowed down. I was lifted up off the ground by each elbow and projected out of harms way - the micro second I was out of harms way - everything sped up to "normal" time.

I constantly have feathers given to me - especially if I ask for them. I have also been touched by an Angel at a very distressing time - the feeling of peace and joy was indescribably beautiful. I have had my legs pulled whilst in bed - although this has never freaked me out. I've had the 11:11 prompts for years now - also many other combinations. I've also at times had animals or insects following me around - pelicans showed up for so many months at one stage - I had them following my car for days once! Drafonflies too - they always prompt change is on the way for me.

Yes, and I've had the street lights turn on and off - phone ringing no one there etc.

It is a comfort to me and also quite humorous to know we have our angelic friends amongst us.

I've had so many of these experiences - it all feels very natural and not intimidating in the least.

Just keep going with the flow.

Thanks and have a gorgeous day!

V :roll
Zachary
Old Friend

Re: angels have helped me all my life

Post by Zachary »

Veronicas,

I know exactly how you feel. Ive had angels watch over me my whole life. The most recent angelic interference i had was a couple days ago.
I do HVAC work. I had my hand on some belts attatched to a motor. Of course the person i was working with decided to flip a switch and start the motor... Note: this a strong motor that has the potential to rip limbs off. But somehow when my co worker flipped that switch the rotation of this motor was reversed. And instead of pullin my hand in, it shot me out. This blew us away. Because when we flipped that switch again the rotation was back to normal. Ive had so many experiences like that. I understand why you posted your comment. :D

Much LOVE,
Zachary
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
veronicas
New Friend

Post by veronicas »

Hi zachary - that's awesome! I just love hearing stories like that... angels are so cool.

Have a fabulous day. :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Veronicas,
I am late at getting to the board and discovering your beautiful post but right now, tonight, I would like to say hello to you and welcome you to our message board family. I thank you for brightening my mood with your life experiences and hope that you will continue to share the wonders that touch you in such a profound way... It is a pleasure to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
veronicas
New Friend

Post by veronicas »

Thank you Sandy - the pleasure is all mine!

I really have so many stories of angels physically helping me - I am not kidding either - without my angels I would have surely died a long time ago - its always made me think I must be here for a purpose.

At present I am looking after my mother - she has been diagnosed with a terminal illness - she's doing ok though. She's a tough old cookie. I left everything behind, my son, my job, my home - my fiance, etc... My son is with his father - we have an extraordinary relationship - he's gone from my ex-husband to one of the best friends I will ever have. The other day I was so sad as I was missing out on my son's footy match - I have never missed a match in his life - so I cried quite a bit - I don't cry much - needless to say, as I was quietly sobbing, I looked at the time - sure enough it was 11:11am - I smiled. I continued with my day and my emotions got the better of me again. I picked up my phone - sure enough it was 1:11pm. It didn't make me feel any better though!

Being a carer is not easy, but during this last 6 months I have grown so much - without this opportunity, I don't think I would have found the love and light of God to the degree I have.

Have a terrific day

Love Veronica :sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hi veronica
thank you
i think, the depth of your experience and understanding, is what helps you move so freely in the light. i appreciate your post here and for setting this head straight.
cheers
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Welcome to the family here Veronica :)

It is clear to see that you have been blessed and that you are also a blessing; you have had experience with light and love and you possess the ability, the personality, and the potential to spread that and truly live as a "Lightworker".

I have had feathers also, and another thing you mentioned in your original post that I could immediately and specifically relate to was dragonflies. I rarely see dragonflies, but there was a time when it almost seemed like they were gathering and meditating *with* me in a favourite place of mine I used to go.

You seem to have a lot of good to give, both in general and to this board, and I look very much forward to hearing more from you and learning more about you. :) :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome, Veronica! I enjoyed reading your post and like everyone, I, too, look forward to learning more about you!

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
k9angel11
New Friend

Post by k9angel11 »

Hi Veronica's. I am only a newcomer myself. (not to 11:11 but to this forum). But just wanted to say :hithere

And thankyou for sharing your story. :) I too can relate to it, especially the part about attracting animals. All my life I have been a magnet to the lost, stray sick and injured. I have had tame birds fly in the front door, stray dogs turn up to the front gate not to mention numerous other fur & feathered visitors. :)
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Glad I read this. Good stories.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Yeah we tend to get all the local pets congregating in my garden, they come there to chill :) we have a lady acrross the street, her pet rabbit comes to my garden every day to sleep.. On my flower beds :( pets and children feel our vibes, my sis oozes with good vibes shes always happy and positive and all pets come running to her and kids too :)

much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
PhoenixRising4444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by PhoenixRising4444 »

They have always been there but I was too blind to see until January of 2005. All those unexplained paranormal activities, events, amazing moments...all of them...they all make sense now! I often wished that I was awake back then, but I know now that the Universe has a plan for every single living thing and I had to experience all that I did in order to arrive at this juncture!

They never leave me and I now feel & hear them when they are near! My utter loneliness left me many years ago when I realized they have always been part of my life when I thought I was alone and God had forgotten about me! Silly me!

Peace & Love,
Phoenix
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Phoenix! It is good to have you aboard! 2005 was a big year for me too... :D
I often wished that I was awake back then, but I know now that the Universe has a plan for every single living thing and I had to experience all that I did in order to arrive at this juncture!
:sunflower:
I can see that is so true now too...and as I look back I can see the wheels turning and the path unwinding even before the ole eyes opened. My life was being orchestrated with every decision and open thought I directed towards the "heavens." :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello Phoenix444,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
healthadvocate
New Friend

Post by healthadvocate »

can you hear that 'click' ? :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello there, Healthadvocate!
It was rather late last night when your post was approved so I apologize for my slow welcoming you to the message board. It's good to have you among us! :D
love,
Sandy
healthadvocate
New Friend

Post by healthadvocate »

Sandy wrote:Hello there, Healthadvocate!
It was rather late last night when your post was approved so I apologize for my slow welcoming you to the message board. It's good to have you among us! :D
love,
Sandy
thanks Sandy... been reading quite a few things which i resonate with... so good to be here :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Health advocate wrote:
thanks Sandy... been reading quite a few things which i resonate with... so good to be here :)
Please jump in and share your knowledge and experience where ever you wish. That's how we all grow and frankly, we can use all the help health-wise and other wise that we can get... :D
xxSandy