Photo Captured By Marilyn Manson's Grandmother

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Photo Captured By Marilyn Manson's Grandmother

Post by MasterOfMyself »

I'll begin by saying hello. Obviously I'm new here. :hithere

Right away I want to add that I'm not looking to create any controversy with this thread. I understand that Marilyn Manson is a highly divisive figure and he is not intended to be the main focus of this discussion. Neither am I seeking to engage in a debate on the merits of Christianity or any other religion. I just wanted to make that clear beforehand because I'm sure that some people might assume that I'm only here to cause trouble given the nature of the topic description. I can assure you that I am not. I'll probably share my personal experiences with the 11:11 phenomenon in another posting. That is after all what initially brought me here.

Anyway, back on topic. In Marilyn Manson's autobiography, 'The Long Hard Road Out of Hell' he recounts some of his negative experiences at Christian school as he was growing up. One in particular involved a time when he had attempted to share a picture of what appeared to be an angel with one of his teachers. It was a photo that his grandmother had taken while on a plane and he cherished it dearly at the time. His teacher scolded him for his effort and accused him of blasphemy. The photo (below) is black-and-white and existed well before the days of Photoshop. Also I highly doubt that Manson given his skeptical world-view would possess the desire to try and create an interest in angels by peddling a fake. That's what makes this photo all the more intriguing to me.

(image now deleted)
(click on the thumbnail above for an enlargement of the actual page from his book)

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
sammy

Re: Photo Captured By Marilyn Manson's Grandmother

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board Master of yourself :hithere

I have no expertise in the area of photos like you posted, but it is an interesting photo.

Looking forward to hearing about some of your 11:11 experiences.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Thank you for the kind welcome. :D
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! That's an amazing photo MasterOfMyself. I can see why his grandmother would cherish it.
Welcome to our 'family room." :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Sandy wrote:Wow! That's an amazing photo MasterOfMyself. I can see why his grandmother would cherish it.
Welcome to our 'family room." :hithere
Love,
Sandy
:hithere

Glad you enjoyed it. Very apparent that the entity is wearing a robe.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Click here to see a blog posting with related material and another photo.

This is a picture that my Grandmother took from an airplane in the early 1980's. She was flying (to or from?) Ohio and Virginia. This is the actual pic. taken out of the airplane window.
What do you see? Please let me know.
Now the strange thing is that, a few years ago I was reading Marilyn Manson's biography. And in it he says that his Grandmother just so happened to be on the same airplane and took the same picture.
Please let me know what you think.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hallo Master of Yourself! (Sammy's gone and made it catchy. ;) )

That's really kind of cool, for both photos. Reminds me of a photo that my mother-in-law has, she believes it is of the deity they call Kuan Yin. It was in black and white, similar kind of pose, as if descending from the sky, and positioning in the pictures that you've posted, but she was in her heavenly garb (you will have to search the internet for the clothing references) and definitely noticeable in figure and face. She told me that a friend of hers took the picture and it was of a different object, not really sure if it was something in the sky he took a picture of or of an object on the ground, though...I mentioned it on the board before but I'm not sure if I mentioned the specifics while I still remembered it.

Anyway, it's too bad Manson's teachers were like that to him at such a young age!

Welcome to the board. ;)

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

theunim wrote:Hallo Master of Yourself! (Sammy's gone and made it catchy. ;) )

That's really kind of cool, for both photos. Reminds me of a photo that my mother-in-law has, she believes it is of the deity they call Kuan Yin. It was in black and white, similar kind of pose, as if descending from the sky, and positioning in the pictures that you've posted, but she was in her heavenly garb (you will have to search the internet for the clothing references) and definitely noticeable in figure and face. She told me that a friend of hers took the picture and it was of a different object, not really sure if it was something in the sky he took a picture of or of an object on the ground, though...I mentioned it on the board before but I'm not sure if I mentioned the specifics while I still remembered it.

Anyway, it's too bad Manson's teachers were like that to him at such a young age!

Welcome to the board. ;)

Love,
Theunim
:hithere Thanks for the hello and the insight on the photos theunim. I think you might be on to something here. I'll have to read more about the Goddess Kuan Yin. Based on my image search the similarities are notable.

Kuan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion, is worshipped throughout many parts of East Asia, wherever Buddhists live, especially those who are Chinese or Japanese. Chinese migrants have helped the practice to spread throughout Thailand, where adherence to the goddess has become associated with the rise of the middle class and the spiritual needs these particular people face. Since adherents of the goddess frequently abstain from beef - or else become vegetarians altogether - the beef noodle industry in Bangkok, once a staple for the Chinese community, has virtually collapsed.

The origin of Kuan Yin is somewhat obscure and originally she was portrayed by some at least as a male. However, by the period of the Tang dynasty in China she had been transformed into the form by which she is now best-known as the result of the infusion of Tantric Buddhism into China and its combination with existing beliefs. In this form, Kuan Yin is paid reverence as a Bodhisattva and is depicted as beautiful and dressed in white robes. A Bodhisattva is a human being who has attained enlightenment and who then returns to the earth in order to guide other people towards the same goal and generally helping them overcome any troubles they may be facing......
(link now gone)

theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

MasterofYourself,

Let me know what you find interesting! I had to do some re-reading myself on Kuan Yin last night, while I posted my reply. I am not a Buddhist by any stretch (though I have paid respects to my family-in-laws at temple (my husband and his family are Chinese) and visited a (Thai) Buddhist temple in the past for a couple of events) but I am definitely into reading and learning about it and its philosophies, as well as those of other religions.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

theunim wrote:MasterofYourself,

Let me know what you find interesting! I had to do some re-reading myself on Kuan Yin last night, while I posted my reply. I am not a Buddhist by any stretch (though I have paid respects to my family-in-laws at temple (my husband and his family are Chinese) and visited a (Thai) Buddhist temple in the past for a couple of events) but I am definitely into reading and learning about it and its philosophies, as well as those of other religions.

Love,
Theunim
That's cool! I'm not a very religious person. But I have had some interest in the philosophies of Tibetan Buddhism. I've read the book below. I particularly enjoyed the metaphors used to describe our illusory reality. Imagine the air inside of a vase and then the air outside of it. The air is all the same. But the vase creates the false impression that it is separate. If you were to imagine yourself as an air molecule exiting within the vase you might not ever be aware of the air molecules existing outside of it unless you looked upward at the opening. But once the vase was shattered you'd immediately realize the oneness so to speak. Our physical bodies are like the vase in this analogy. They exist as a temporary buffer which for the most part (there are those unique moments when realities merge) prevents us from perceiving the spiritual side. When we pass on and leave or bodies behind we are essentially shattering the vase and becoming one with all things universally. That's what I got out of it anyway. I buy in to that theory.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi masterofmyself and welcome
thanks for sharing the information on bodhisattva
very interesting
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

happyrain wrote:hi masterofmyself and welcome
thanks for sharing the information on bodhisattva
very interesting
:hithere

Hello, thank you and no problem.
overmind

Post by overmind »

It's an interesting picture and certainly seems real enough, but it could also be some sort of astral-related thing, or the remains of a human soul that already left. There are many possibilities. However, in my opinion, it is either an angel or a previous human that has come from one of the mansion worlds because of the robe it is wearing.
raregem
New Friend

Post by raregem »

MasterOfMyself wrote:I'll begin by saying hello. Obviously I'm new here. :hithere

Right away I want to add that I'm not looking to create any controversy with this thread. I understand that Marilyn Manson is a highly divisive figure and he is not intended to be the main focus of this discussion. Neither am I seeking to engage in a debate on the merits of Christianity or any other religion. I just wanted to make that clear beforehand because I'm sure that some people might assume that I'm only here to cause trouble given the nature of the topic description. I can assure you that I am not. I'll probably share my personal experiences with the 11:11 phenomenon in another posting. That is after all what initially brought me here.

Anyway, back on topic. In Marilyn Manson's autobiography, 'The Long Hard Road Out of Hell' he recounts some of his negative experiences at Christian school as he was growing up. One in particular involved a time when he had attempted to share a picture of what appeared to be an angel with one of his teachers. It was a photo that his grandmother had taken while on a plane and he cherished it dearly at the time. His teacher scolded him for his effort and accused him of blasphemy. The photo (below) is black-and-white and existed well before the days of Photoshop. Also I highly doubt that Manson given his skeptical world-view would possess the desire to try and create an interest in angels by peddling a fake. That's what makes this photo all the more intriguing to me.

(link now gone)
(click on the thumbnail above for an enlargement of the actual page from his book)

Hi MasterofMyself- Wonderful name you chose and what a great reminder to us all.
I like your photograph. Beside the robed Spirit Being and to her right I see what looks similar to a frog in a sitting position. Long, thin legs together at the feet, arms with hands together and face with eyes. I would like to look closer at the robe...I wonder if there are other beings with her.
P.S. This is a wonderful group at 11:11 huh, Master?. They sure have made me feel welcome !
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

raregem wrote: Hi MasterofMyself- Wonderful name you chose and what a great reminder to us all.
I like your photograph. Beside the robed Spirit Being and to her right I see what looks similar to a frog in a sitting position. Long, thin legs together at the feet, arms with hands together and face with eyes. I would like to look closer at the robe...I wonder if there are other beings with her.
P.S. This is a wonderful group at 11:11 huh, Master?. They sure have made me feel welcome !
Thanks and hello. :hithere

Nice observations that you made there. I might blow up the photo and see if it makes it any easier to see.

I would say that most of the people here have been decent.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Wow, a photo like that and MM's experience showing it to his teacher brings to mind a question. Why are religious people so afraid of and opposed to things that are supernatural? Shouldn't they be the most open minded people to things like this?
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

hmm wrote:Wow, a photo like that and MM's experience showing it to his teacher brings to mind a question. Why are religious people so afraid of and opposed to things that are supernatural? Shouldn't they be the most open minded people to things like this?
I'm not sure. Religion in my experience tends to be a very rigid structure. They often want you seeking them for answers rather than within yourself or "out there".
sammy

Post by sammy »

hmm wrote:
Wow, a photo like that and MM's experience showing it to his teacher brings to mind a question. Why are religious people so afraid of and opposed to things that are supernatural? Shouldn't they be the most open minded people to things like this?
I'm not sure. Religion in my experience tends to be a very rigid structure. They often want you seeking them for answers rather than within yourself or "out there".
Interesting question! I was raised Catholic, and up until even a year ago I would have fully agreed with MOM...but I've been going to church again for the last several months, and I noticed that they are encouraging "meditation" (using the word rather than prayer), and also encouraging folks to look within for answers...at my particular parish anyway. Kinda cool.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

sammy wrote:
hmm wrote:
Interesting question! I was raised Catholic, and up until even a year ago I would have fully agreed with MOM...but I've been going to church again for the last several months, and I noticed that they are encouraging "meditation" (using the word rather than prayer), and also encouraging folks to look within for answers...at my particular parish anyway. Kinda cool.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
That's good if your particular church is willing to integrate in to a new paradigm and ways of thinking. It really depends on your church. Many southern baptist churches for example would consider us occultists.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

MasterOfMyself wrote:Click here to see a blog posting with related material and another photo.

This is a picture that my Grandmother took from an airplane in the early 1980's. She was flying (to or from?) Ohio and Virginia. This is the actual pic. taken out of the airplane window.
What do you see? Please let me know.
Now the strange thing is that, a few years ago I was reading Marilyn Manson's biography. And in it he says that his Grandmother just so happened to be on the same airplane and took the same picture.
Please let me know what you think.

Where did you get that picture????? i have that exact same one saved in a box from my grandmothers phtoos! She, too, traveled from Ohio to West Virginia in the eighties and for the longest time, that pic was hanging on my refridgerator when i was a kid!! Hang tight, ill try and find it and take a picture of me holding it
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

This is going to be a long dig...but i do have that very same original picture!!

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

i have that EXACT picture, i know it...and i havent give up trying to find it. My grandmother was the woman on the plane going from Ohio to Virginia....that picture hung on the fridge my entire childhood...

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I believe you, Jason, and I sure hope you find it. I would love to see it in comparison to the one in this thread.
It's good to see you again by the way. :D Hope everything is really good up there in Cleveland.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.