Being Paralyzed

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
starborn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Being Paralyzed

Post by starborn » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Hello members of the 1111 team.
I am hoping you can help with with my spiritual dilemma.
Throughout my life...I was having several types of contact with the spirit world and now it has stopped. I use to have regular visitors in the middle of the night and early morning of angels or ascended masters and or ET’s. I would see them many times with both my spiritual eyes and my humans eyes and I would hear their voices inside my head or just outside my left ear. I also use to be able to astral project out of my body and fly over the landscape or up and outside the solar system. I would also visit various places around my house, neighborhood and friends or go to what i believed was an ET space craft and observe what they were doing. I was abducted by aliens several times. Many of these times i woke up on their craft and would watch what they were doing and have minor communication with them. A few years ago a small spirit or ET gave me a painful touch with a probe between my eyes. Since then i have not been able to astral project out of my body and was not able to see the spirit world anymore. I was very frustrated, angry and depressed! it made my work and family life very challenging. I was angry with God. After a couple years and alot of meditation, praying and visual healing my clairaudio and sentient feelings came back to me. and once in awhile my spiritual vision. in the past couple years now i have still not been able to astral project or see my spirit guides or angels…but some other form of beings not human, have been showing up. I sense their presence in the middle of the night or very early morning, Some times can see them. they are grey shadowy Human figures that stand at the side of my bed or at the foot of my bed. (not like Grey ETs). They touch me with thier fingers on the side of the neck and paralyze me! Then they disappear. This stops my spiritual visual and audio capabilities and numbs my neck the most and the rest of my body follows so that i can barely move! I fight it and become very angry! I have to will my self to move and wiggle and squirm and imagine the divine light coming down from heaven to heal and and release the paralysis. after about 20 to 30 mins I can move again…But it takes several days to do meditation, yoga and praying to my spirit guides and the holy spirit to get my spiritual senses back in order, and all my energy flowing properly thru my chakras. This continues to make me very angry and depressed. Still I have no direct communication with my angelic friends for the last few years. I dont understand whats going on ? What is happening to me? Why am I being paralyzed and tested? And or mistreated by some evil forces? I lead a good well meaningful life as an aerospace engineer and father of a family. I love god and I’m involved with church and community events. I also am an avid reader of the book of Urantia and your books as well.
Please advise me if you can?
Thanks....starborn

Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Being Paralyzed

Post by Amigoo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:11 pm

starborn,

Very interesting reading (and a bit lengthy), but probably physical manifestations of spirtuality that are important to you, yet not typical of most people who share on 1111angels. Also, having studied the Urantia Book 40 years, I'm certain that these experiences, especially as related to angels, are not mentioned in the UB.

Best guess: Less expectation of such physical manifestations may promote the desired well-being. :finger:

Rod :)

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:51 am

hi starborn,

welcome to the message board. i do believe your anger with god and this paralysis are misdirected. your experiences are beautiful. recently my friend messaged me and shared his sleep paralysis with me. i found myself excited for him, fascinated by his visuals and happy i could relate something back. i also found myself missing the many times i too would have these opportunities for astral projection. i have never gotten as far as you, consciously. it would seem that i could never make it past the stars without falling into a dream.

for my self, i have no one to blame but my self. as i began to understand hypnagogia a little better, i understood i would have to practice a little discipline in order to carry my experiments further. did you know it isn't uncommon to have multiple dreams in a night? most people are lucky to remember just one. well, i woke up from a dream just today and i believe it has led me here to your post. in it, i vaguely remember deciding to send my self up to the stars. this time, it wasn't as slow and concrete of an experience but it happened irregardless.

i probably should have mentioned i used to get sleep paralysis quite regularly in my early years. like you, i would hear the tonal effects and i too had trace clairaudience that would allow me to communicate with somethings on the other side. i would learn how sleep paralysis was the opportunity for astral projection, and now i have to tell you when i first experienced the paralysis how fearful i was for feeling so vulnerable and not understanding what was going on. the things i would attract almost always left me angry, yelling and having to fight to break free from the paralysis.

take what you can from this, i am sure there are differences in our experiences. still, i think there is something here for you. i believe you have a personal power that no one thing outside yourself- in the physical or spiritual realm can rob you of. god is always with you. have faith in this. whether these moments of yours came without effort or not, i can't say. but i believe you can reclaim your power and direct your consciousness wherever you wish it. i also think anger is not the way to do it. at least, not an anger that is misdirected. i am kind of seeing it like a child who is born with innate abilities who loses the muscle memory over time for not practicing the instrument in his later years. at least, maybe this is my problem. then there is the question of, how used to these experiences have we become, how often are they happening versus what we're able to recall? just some idea's.

i picked up a little trick online when researching how to break free from the paralysis. it is very simple and has had a 100% success rate. if you ever want to break free you can calm your self in the moment and direct your awareness to your big toe. you can tell your self you are going to wiggle the toe and with a gentle will power, you wiggle your toe. once you do this, your body begins to wake up and your awareness aligns itself with your body.

reclaim your power, you don't need to blame anything or anyone. you still have strong abilities. it may be time to take a more analytical approach to understanding your experiences.

best of luck to you! i hope something in here rings true. :sunny:
eric

starborn
New Friend

Post by starborn » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:16 am

Thanks for all your Feedback. I am new to this 1111 Message Board and was not sure how to introduce myself.I first mailed this long message to George a few months ago...and then Posted as private messages to the Admins of the this Group / Board..seeking advice on how to handle this issue but got no responses. So I then tried to post the same message on the forum for Sleep Paralysis but it got rejected. So I'm glad I got thru to a few of you in this forum. I do realize this is an extremely unusual experience...being physically touched and paralyzed by an alien / celestial being? So I am very confused about whats happening to me. Its nothing like I experienced in the past when I had contact with either aliens or celestials. My past experiences are similar to what is posted in most of these forums. I will try all your recommendations and keep you posted of any new developments.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:10 pm

starborn,
I'm so sorry you've had such difficulties finding information and answers on the board. As you've probably figured out George has been critically ill for some time and has recently passed away. Your post has been passed on to a fellow member who may have some advice for you.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Geoff » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:43 pm

Hi starborn,

I am sorry you had no responses. I can go see who is set up as the admin contact on this board, but I can assure you its not me at the moment. George has been very ill culminating in his death recently. He is a very big loss and he may have been able to get directly to the bottom of this. I can only offer my perceptions.

My perceptions are:

There are aliens here.

They seem to make decisions that we would probably not. I don't know why that is. But I am pretty sure they have rules and we do not have any here who break those rules. I have a strong feeling they do not want you astral travelling around them. Specifically why not? I don't know. But it looks like they are determined to detune your gifts without actually injuring you. I would warn against pushing your luck with them. I read where a fellow that did so was nearly killed. You may be aware that the US military do astral travel and remote view so it could be the aliens are a bit skittish.

Only you can decide how you can use your gifts but leave them well alone. I would seek I think to establish a "treaty". If they leave you alone, you will leave them alone? You can ask your guides to protect you as well as warn you if you are in danger of breaking this "treaty."

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Geoff » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:58 am

So I then tried to post the same message on the forum for Sleep Paralysis but it got rejected.
Just to clarify for others here, we do not have a "Sleep Paralysis" forum (so this was not posted here) and we don't moderate each post once you have had your first post accepted.

I changed George's board email to my email and then found I was getting five spam messages a day through the "Contact us" feature. So I have now disabled this. Users can contact any other user once logged in, but I cant be bothered to allow people (spammers) who are not members to send me spam emails.

I don't think its a big deal for non-members ie guests to not be able to contact anyone.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

starborn
New Friend

Post by starborn » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:31 pm

Another episode of sleep paralysis...
010521…5am woke up feeling the holy spirit moving inside me and dreamed about a bright light moving from my heart upward thru my throat into my 3rd eye chakra…there it rested for awhile i saw 4 symbols around the light that i did not recognize. this was a bright white light…not like the golden light of the holy spirit that come from above. i focused in my dream to see the images of the 4 symbols around the light but could not get closer to examine them…it was like i was becoming sleep paralyzed again. the numbness flowed thru my head and neck into my body. then a piercing beam of light came from the image in my mind thru my skull into my brain and towards to back of my head!. I was extreemly painful! i heard and felt what sounded like crackles or crunches inside my head. as i cried out in pain “What is happening to me?” “Why are you doing this to me?”…then the light stopped and disappeared out of my head. I had to lay still for awhile and meditate and the Golden healing light from heaven to come down over my body all the way down thru my toes inorder to get moving again. but even after 3 hours later the pain in my head was still great and hard to bear..so i have to take some medicine to help it stop so i could get back to functioning semi-normally for the days business. Then at 8:15am when typing this message in my journal on my computer a very long soft music tone came into my right ear and lasted for a few minutes. the tone was pleasant and was a high pitched but not to loud as to stop my typing. I made me feel better…and calmer like god or the angels heard my prayers for healing and were answering me? this is the third time something like this has happend to me. I feel like i will have this headach all day…but now the pain is more tolerable. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:15 am

hey again, so happy to see you recording your experiences. and i'm glad you're alright.

i hope the admins don't mind but i'd recommend perusing astralpulse.com It's a way to get involved with people that experience similar, and may help you understand your own experiences better.

i think they're beautiful moments you'll come to appreciate. the reason i recommend the site is because of others who report similar noises, and physical sensations.