Interrupt The Pattern

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Interrupt The Pattern

Post by Seeker13 »

Interrupt The Pattern
May, 10, 2021

Through the days, months, and years,
pondering my many false steps and stumbles,
witnessing,
feeling the suffering of others.

After much floundering, heartache,
release of tears,
often
shed in misunderstanding.

To interrupt the pattern
with loved ones, friends,…
your creator.
I offer this,

“Tell them what you need.”

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Interrupt The Pattern

Post by happyrain »

very interesting kim, i had to read this one twice.

thank you :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Communication...loving open hearted-communication...
I've always had it with you all... It is easy to allow it to slip even with the Creator in our frustratingly sometimes confused lives and the swirl of situations/hurdles we jump over in our quest for knowledge and experience even if we aren't aware that is the crux of it all...

I am thinking about digging a deep hole in the outback so any one who wants to join me is welcomed....lol just kidding...It is good to laugh...First time this morning actually and, silly, it is at one of my own...wouldn't exactly call it a joke...more like one of my sarcastic observations on life right now from my own perspective. But with praise music playing and a heart lifted to "whence cometh my help" in my own personal relationship and view of the Creator of all... all things are possible. I feel better just writing it...

hmmm so I am thinking... the act of writing in itself can help clarify and bring a bit of light into any situation... This poem in and of itself is something like that and in the reading has helped my insides feel a tad lighter with tight deadlines approaching and all my little proverbial "balls" falling out of the air and rolling into places hard to find... I am smiling again as... see... my sarcasm's still there...and I/we are all stronger then we think we are at times... and in those moments when we are not and we feel less then capable of carrying the heavy burdens of our lives we have... picture this... the BIGGEST STRONGEST weight lifting God and His/Her divine helpers, complete with weight belt around their middle, lifting us high above their heads and out of harms way or even out of the mess we've created in such a vast and variety of ways.

So I am thinking... let's just put on some praise music and sing and dance our way into those mental realms where peace abounds... :) :bana:

love all of you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Fabulous! It was a foretaste to the poem I'm posting today, Run With The Unexpected — by Aryae Coopersmith

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:24 amSo I am thinking... let's just put on some praise music and sing and dance our way into those mental realms where peace abounds...
If we could do this!... We would want for nothing else.

And I'm all about laughing at my own jokes, even if they're not funny...and usually they are not as I'm laughing midway through the telling unable to finish. :lol:

As for digging a hole in the outback, a line from the Disney animated Robin Hood comes to mind. "Cheer up mother, soon there will be happiness again in Nottingham." I tell ya, music and dancing are medicine for mind, body, and spirit!

Love you guys,
:loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

As for digging a hole in the outback, a line from the Disney animated Robin Hood comes to mind. "Cheer up mother, soon there will be happiness again in Nottingham." I tell ya, music and dancing are medicine for mind, body, and spirit!
Oh I loved that movie. My boys and I watched it countless times. Thanks for that Kim. :D

love,
Sandy :bana:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:kiss:
Kim