Conversation with God

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Conversation with God

Post by Mamo »

KNOK

-You can kill the Fire, I control the Flame
-Oh, Who do you think You are?
-You don't need to know,
I Ignited you!

:loves
~ One for All and All for Love ~
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Conversation with God

Post by happyrain »

Hi Mamo,
I think it's nice but also sad.

Nice to see you posting.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mamo ,

It is always a good day when you share... Thank you, lady. In just a few words you have given me so much to contemplate.
:sunflower:

Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

(My prayer)
Dearly Beloved Father,

I am here, my dear brother Jesus, I am here. My fetal form is once again curled and resting in the palm of your hand. Such a powerful feeling for this seemingly insignificant creature, to be so loved, so valued, so precious in your eyes. To be ever so gently and lovingly touched and lifted to the light, for all the angels to see and love. It is more than this mortal can comprehend. I love you so very much!
In your loving arms,
Love, me

ANSWER (almost immediately)

Dear Child of Mine,

My love for you is all that is ever needed. Your every need is provided; even the very air that you breathe is circulated throughout your cells and gives a testament of My Great Love, Mercy and care for what you call “ a seemingly insignificant creature”. If you could only see how truly significant you really are.
My Light surrounds you. My Love flows through you and into all those lives that are touched by you. Shine this light I have given you on all who walk in the dark in your world. Use your light to awaken my sleeping beauties, my precious, precious ones.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

beautiful... thank you very much.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

As I read the beloved's reply to you, Ruth, I felt energy and light fill my head heart and body. I take this blessing with me into the day.
Thank you! :kiss:

with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Mamo,
I often wake up with a song in my head and wonder, "Hmm, what does it's meaning hold for me today?" The song today repeating over and over was, "Who do you think you are?" Believe I was directed to come to this post today to read your words and Ruth's. Thank you.

Ruth,
Thank you so much for passing this on to contemplate and be reassured by. To be a receiver is such an exciting journey!

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

happyrain, you have issues that needs to be dealt with, as do we all. Nothing sad about my post. :loves

Sandy my dear, YOU are a Lady! :kiss:

Dear Ruth, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for sharing that beautiful transmission! :happy

Kim, music is my passion, as I read your post this song came back to me:

https://youtu.be/HZp2bk4YHFY
~ One for All and All for Love ~
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

:hithere
Thank you all. I'm happy to share with you. 😘.
I wish I had the option here to post a photo. I was feeling a bit bummed this morning and not feeling the holiday feeling. I’ve lost family members during the Christmas holidays in the last two years and I’m a little home sick for the good ole days. Being so broke doesn’t help either.. lol.
I got a message that was so uplifting for me and I think it might even boost a few other’s moods this holiday season. I know I’m not alone in this. I wish I could take a picture of it and paste it here.
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Ruth,
Even in your brokenness, you thought of sharing and uplifting others. That says a lot about you. I really believe the purpose of walking a spiritual path is to heal our own brokenness. As we strive to keep facing forward, despite the pain, our healing transforms us. There is a residual effect we may be oblivious to. How many others may be watching the progression, thereby affecting their own? I do hope you continue to share.

Mamo,
Very catchy tune and beautiful visuals! Thanks for sharing again! Made me think of Cinderella's carriage!

My life would be empty indeed without music... I can't imagine! Is that a possibility to not have life infused with music? Those of us who incorporate it into our daily activities, are blessed indeed!

When reading someone else's writings, I believe everything is perspective. The culmination of our experiences give us all our own individually unique view of things. Words insight feelings depending on where we stand in our perspective, directly affecting how we receive and interpret them.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is after 11:00 pm in the evening as I read the posts and I am struck by the contributions each of you make to this board but also and more importantly, perhaps ;) life around you as well. Whether it is family, friends, or community and regardless of talent and interests, you guys are unique, and very special, children of our Divine Parent(s) which means of course we are all related, eh? :mrgreen: I tend to dread the holiday season as it reminds me of the vast distance between my children, family and I. But I realise that it doesn't have to be that way. It is a choice I make and it is a choice I don't have to make. My heart feels lighter when I look beyond the circumstances and see the blessings hiding in my apathy. For instance, my thoughts just drifted to my beloved George. I am truly blessed to b with the man I love 24/7. While G and I found each other rather late in life, this blessing of so much quality time has made up those missing years. I am so grateful he and I are together for another Christmas and he is in better health. I don't know what the future holds for us, but tonight I am feeling optimistic. Funny how a simple thought pivot can change the ole vision. :scratch:
Anyway... just wanted all of you to know how special you are and if you ever feel alone... know I am holding you close to my heart.

Good night my friends. :kiss:
Sandy

PS. Just before Ruth posted her message above I was struggling with the lack in my life...missing my children deeply and longing to see my parents. Christmas seemed like a cruel reminder of what was missing... and then Ruth's message. thank you
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening all!
I love this thread! After seeing Sandy's last contribution, felt inspired to read all the responses again. Maybe it was the holiday music playing in the background, a result of a good day, the spirit of the season, or perhaps the words themselves. Feeing so uplifted, and empathetic, the words resonating deeply.
Mamo wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:24 pmConversation with God
Mamo wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:24 pmI Ignited you!
ruthnfla wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:34 pmMy fetal form is once again curled and resting in the palm of your hand.
ruthnfla wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:34 pmUse your light to awaken my sleeping beauties, my precious, precious ones. LOVE YOU ALL!
Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:44 pmI tend to dread the holiday season as it reminds me of the vast distance between my children, family and I
Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:44 pmjust wanted all of you to know how special you are and if you ever feel alone... know I am holding you close to my heart.
Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:44 pmFunny how a simple thought pivot can change the ole vision.
...'thought pivots' what a great description!

Thanks again everyone,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Mamo, indeed. That's just how I felt when I read it. It's all good. A good piece of art can do things like that you know? :loves :lol: