Our Dance

Post any poetry here. It's just too hard to define "inspired" in this context, so we will settle for that which inspires.
Wenebojo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Our Dance

Post by Wenebojo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:59 pm

This is the Universal Father, behold that which is given freely to Urantia to have and hold and keep sacred. You are mine and I Am yours to keep. Forever think about our relationship together and it is. A ceremony of a life time indeed. But what does time mean to those of you who live who can live in eternity?

When you commune with me, you are already there. It is liken to opening a photo album without a last page. Our wedding was the very moment you had your first conscious thought. There were no church bells to remember on that day, nor tin cans clanging from our car bumper as we pulled off.

That day you had no worries or cares, only bliss. You can relive that moment every time you join with my thoughts for you. You have seeked to replace my love everywhere outside of yourself, but where I truly reside. It is only now you have found me right where you are holding your hand just as I did in that day.

Look into my eyes and know this to be true. Do not be afraid, I will not let you burn up into a chariot of fire, because you are my witness. The light I am will only be rekindled in your lamp instead. Where you stand anywhere, is holy ground because it is with me your Creator, you my beloved creation.

You can always have this wedding cake and partake of it everywhere you go and never hunger. Know you that our celebration goes on forever. The guests may go home after the gifts are opened, but you and I have never stopped dancing to our oneness shared.

You may very well feel dizzy. This is hardly caused by the champagne, but the lightness that our journey takes on now and every time you take my hand and let me lead you unto this heavenly dance floor of shimmering glass that it is. Listen to my grand orchestra, they're playing out song? Their purpose to is their source of celebration.

There is hardly a dry eye left to behold what we have together my children Urantia. If you forgot this waltz. Take my hand and put your little feet on mine, just like a child dancing with her daddy at a wedding. I will teach you how to witness this glorious union. The chiming on the glasses from our guests is deafening, until our song is remembered by you.

Then only will you hear our wedding song and want to be here with me always. What needs have you when I be by your side? I ask you now would you accept this dance? You were not created to sit this one out. Neither did I create you so I would dance alone. Come to me in your thoughts, ask for me through your heart, be with me through all eternity.

They're playing our song. Are you ready now?