Do you know these Monjoronson messages?

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Apart from the agressive bantering, I was quite enjoying and learning from it!

Petra xxx
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CathyLynn »

Petra wrote:
Apart from the agressive bantering, I was quite enjoying and learning from it!
I learned a bit myself!Image

Love to all,
Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Claude
Old Friend

Ready for the stasis.

Post by Claude »

Hi everyone,

I have bought food for many weeks, without going out of my loft.
Water , a gaz stove, battery.

Claude.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Well . . . don't put the place on fire, Claude !!!

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
tomix
New Friend

Post by tomix »

IF I may add a wee bit regarding to free will

from my experience, all will is sparked by the divine, so my will is actually God's will, rather I keep it pure or allow my fears and doubts to modify it, and to dirty it doesn't change the fact that the will originates from the divine and is planted like a seed in my self.

secondly, when people live a life of suffering unaware of their spirit self, they are not really expressing their will but a by-product of society or their boss... all the way up the ladder to either some really confuse person or somebody who is operating out of some serious deeply rooted evil... again at the source there is not good or evil, there is no separation, only the will to share, create, and joy...

really evilness is caused by seeds of love that do not get their fair opportunity to express themselves and continue the endless flow of creation. wouldn't you turn mad if someone prevented from you to express yourself and give the love you receive
?
I-AM I recommend you to explorer the origin of your will innerly and experience for yourself the connection to the divine that is there...

May we all learn to live freely allowing our inner beauty to shine and our unique gifts to enrich the world so that together we can create what our heart desire, and deep inside we all know what that is - love, unity, joy, and oneness.

Loving back,

Tom
Give a smile :D everything is for the best
Claude
Old Friend

Magisterial Son and Urantia Papers.

Post by Claude »

Hello everyone,

A very strong Urantia Papers quote that confirm the arrival of a Magisterial Son:
each new dispensation extends the horizon of revealed religion, and the Magisterial Sons extend the revelation of truth to portray the affairs of the local universe and all its tributaries.Paper 52 p. 594:7

the Magisterial Sons extend the revelation of truth to portray the affairs of the local universe and all its tributaries :wink:
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
thinkpurple
Busy Bee

Post by thinkpurple »

:D George said..."If you pay attention to what your soul tells you when you read, you do KNOW. It's called the action of the Spirit of Truth."

Thank you, brother, for these few seemingly simple, yet such deeply inspired words of truth.

I am still, and ever searching, seeking, and listening for the voices of the teachers, helpers and guides all around us. I receive via email the messages that are received, and passed on, and almost without fail they are so direct in what their content is that it still startles me. I am still amazed by how personal some of these messages can be, and are. Sometimes they are from years ago, yet they hit so close to what is going on in my own heart, in my own spirit, and in my own life.

I had recently heard of Monjoronson through a friend that had heard of Him from someone else, I had been meaning to come in here and look, and was prompted to do so this morning. I didn't hesitate, as I have found myself doing as of late, I sat down, turned my pc on, and with ease that is unheard of for us with this pc, I found what I was looking for. I believe what I was meant to find was what George said..."If you pay attention to what your soul tells you when you read, you do KNOW. It's called the action of the Spirit of Truth. "...this is what I personally needed...this is a strong peaceful truth, and I am taking this, today, and carrying it with me in a safe place within my soul.

The number prompts, and other things that let me know that I/we are far from alone have been stepping up lately. 11:11 has been very obvious again, it seems to come in waves? Maybe that isn't the best word for it, but it feels sort of right.

Mainly I just wanted to say thank you for here. I feel so much energy, and love...and I am so blessed to know that I am not alone.

Peace, light and endless love, 11~11, thinkpurple...Genna <3
While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls. ~Author Unknown
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi ThinkPurple,

Wonderfully expressed.

We are often told by subscribers that the messages apply, "To me, at this time, at this juncture," and even, "Just before I was going to do the wrong thing, the irrevocable."

"That is what I needed to read just after waking up," is another comment

Not often, but at times, I'm told to 'resubmit a transcript, because someone needs to hear it.' Maybe the4y are just good messages.

Years ago I used to 'see' my new patients days before they booked in.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

To anyone who asks, "Where is Monjoronson?" may I insert a small message link here that helps us to understand our planetary responsibilities prior to any open arrival of Monjoronson? This or a similar message was sent out in the e-mails recently that sort of helps us to fathom the reality of our times and what we can expect of our celestial brothers or kin as well as what they expect of us:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=13053
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth