The blue symbol

We will post here messages received about the coming of Monjoronson.
linda1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The blue symbol

Post by linda1111 »

I just started reading these posts, just have to say I agree with Sandy and everything she says in her post June, 2008. (very interesting) :sunflower:

Love,
Linda
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

I haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet.
I'd just like to say that, sure, at this point in my own Midway relations I've been able to pick up on 'visions' not 'predictions' or 'prophecies' (anyone who tries to boast dates and elaborate schemes I would have to tell you not to trust, for the angels aren't fortune tellers) from ahead in the future, of both Lighter and Darker times on Earth, but I understand now that this must be concealed carefully because it is still much too early in the Correcting Time for many people even on these boards (generally those just discovering or in the youth of their Celestial relationships) to comprehend and properly proceed in accordance.

The Midwayers are referred to as Lightworkers for a reason. Not Fearworkers. Such a term can be saved for the government and church of Man as they are some 2000 years after Michael tried to impart humanity with a lesson. (which indeed, has only spawned many more useful and necessary, albeit painful, lessons!)

All is as it should be, all that is known at the moment is what ought to be known, and everything shall be alright.

Love,
OneWith
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

I would like to see this blue banner of Michael's; he is very near and dear to my heart, having appeared to me years ago and told me that the Holy Spirit had sent him to protect me. He stands guard over my bed every night as I used to have visitations many nights, not all good ones, and some nights sleep just eluded me because of bothersome spirits. It always seemed to be the night before the final exams in college, and later in life, work nights...I almost failed a few classes and lost a few jobs over this problem! But a man I once helped sent me an icon of Michael from prison, I hung it over my bed and NEVER AGAIN did anything or anyone bother my precious sleep again. It's PURE BLISS sleeping undisturbed in the night! So I am always curious and interested in "anything Michael!" :loves
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi 777,

Michael's banner is white with three electric-blue concentric circles.

Some copies of the Urantia book display it also.

Some Kennite potters in Machiventa Melchizedek's time engraved it (or sprigged it) onto their pots.

God bless...
George.
valorousflame777
New Friend

Post by valorousflame777 »

Thanks, George, I will do some research on that... :roll
WE must have waited all our lives for this...MOMENT. -Yes, Tales of Topographic Oceans, The Awakening Science of GOD.