Report From The Front Lines - 10,000 Posts Later — by Welles

This is a forum for posting Spiritual essays of human thought and experience. Please do not post celestial messages here or copy written material without the owner’s permission.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

A little more than five years ago I created a forum. I didn't know what would happen. It turned out to be a personal soapbox from which I used other people's points of view to present an overview of the change in consciousness/spiritual awakening that is underway on good old Urantia. By doing that project I learned to appreciate many other points of view and realized how they fit into the cosmic project of creating a new world. Although sometimes it seems to be procedeing at a glacial pace in fact changes in human consciousness are happening at an astounding rate.

A short while ago I reached a benchmark of having posted 10,000 times in that forum. Here is a 'report' that shares an overview of that which I've learned during the Theoretics Forum project. It is too long to simply copy here so I've formatted it as a PDF. You can get it here...

http://www.theoreticsinstitute.org/pics/10KReport.pdf

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Report From The Front Lines - 10,000 Posts Later — by Welles

Post by Sandy »

10,000 Posts! :cheers: That is quite a milestone my friend. And that is one hum dinger of an essay expressing the wisdom you've obtained along the way. I must say when I read this final paragraph my already standing heart cheered.
We live in an amazing time. The opportunity for spiritual growth is unprecedented.
Access to Divine inspiration and energies are being made available to everyone who
seeks them. It is the ultimate shift in consciousness. Acting from Love, that essential
energy of the Creator, will change the world. In that way we will once more look to God
for guidance and our garden planet will flourish once more.
I am so physicked right now... so deeply encouraged by these inspired words. Thank you... for the perspective... I see it now the light in the world... no need to measure "the dark"... :kiss:

Love and hugs to you, Welles, on this wonderfully rainy day in Australia.
xxSandy

I'm off to find my rubber boots, an umbrella and go dance in a few puddles. ;) :roll :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.