Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Visits by Space Brothers and Sisters to Earth

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ufo-re ... us-objects
"UFO report reveals officials can't explain the mysterious sightings" :duh

:idea: An expected report, at least moving in the direction of future disclosure.
It seems incorrect to categorize all aerial phenomena as alien craft since balls of light
are not craft but different unknown phenomena. And if balls of light can be projection
(hologram?), then even some "craft" might be a projection. :roll:

:scratch: Also, lights on UFOs (except for beams toward earth) seem similar to earth-based
air travel technology. And this hints that some UFO phenomena might originate from earth.
After all, space aliens would not need such craft lights for navigation, considering radar
and similar-but-advanced electronic technology. ;)

Rod :)
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: Re: https://www.skywatchtv.com/2021/07/04/summoning/

"Suddenly leading organizations like Psychology Today ... agree:
'An alien invasion is what we need to unite our world!' " :o

:duh If several years' point/counterpoint about the coronavirus is a trend,
an alien invasion (whether real or simulated) will further divide the world.

But some progress is being made with definitions: Migrants from Mexico
are no longer considered "aliens" when entering the U.S. without authorization.
Therefore, if space aliens can postpone their entry a while, they might also
be considered "non-citizens" ... and "invasion" then becomes "visitation". 8)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGRroNrNGso
"The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé"

Theme: The real aliens are not a threat. :o

Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Geoff,

This post made me recall a celestial message titled “Enter the Long-Headed Ones” from a few years back. I think you may find the answer to your question here. In this message, Teacher Samuel says “Populations, especially those of ‘disrupted’ worlds are better left with false but relatively simple and believable histories.” This leads me to believe that the stories in the Urantia Book are very simplified and that much has been omitted. Surely, we will have ample time on the Mansion Worlds to learn everything we want to know. But in the meantime, it is certainly fun trying to play connect the dots.

I also remembered a book that I found years ago called “The ZETA Message: Connecting All Beings in Oneness” by Judy Carroll. I’m not sure if you stumbled upon this one in your research. If not, it might be worth a look.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Jonathon,

Yes I am familiar with that message. But the UB is supposed to transcend stories? But you may be right there too. Thanks for the link to that book, but for now I have stopped researching. We are still in contact with the Galactic Federation and questions do get answered.

take care,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: Re: https://www.wsj.com/articles/im-a-space ... 1607550675
"I’m a Space Alien in the ‘Galactic Federation.’ It’s Really Boring."

:idea: This sounds a bit whimsical, somewhat like "disinformation" ...
and most GF info seems associated with the Israeli, Haim Eshed.

:scratch: Wouldn't a GF be quite LARGE in membership?
and be acknowledged by more earth-based sources? :?

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/marin ... -mars.html

"According to claims of a retired officer Randy Cramer – known as "Captain Kaye" – not only have humans
made it to Mars in the past, but we have developed a secret space program and flotilla that operates in space." :o

:scratch: Seems to me ... life developed on planet earth
because earth had the best potential for life to thrive. ;)

Other than mineral deposits (or for interplanetary transit),
no pictures yet show earth-relative life potential (IMO)
on other planets in our neighborhood. :roll:

lethaniel
New Friend

Post by lethaniel »

Hello Everyone!!

Laaaarge topic this one if one should refer to all material out there (the trustable ones). I'm not quite certain, but there was message about the civilizations that came around the time of Lucifer Rebellion (sort of) and stayed. I'm still looking for it, but if I remember correctly it just mentions the topic because of all around the globe architecture constructions (pyramids, temples, etc etc) and those who were capable of building them (large stones of puma punku). I don't remember anything particular in UB.

Our planet itself is rough with its own life creations (as almost all experimental planets). Our solar system's asteroid belt was a planet before, but according to UB it used to be a planet that close to Jupyter's gravity field and it was torn apart. There is another belt beyond Neptune and Pluto. There is no mention of this in UB, but it was in 1951 that Gerard Kuiper, started to think and talk about it.

So here is my point of view: If you have ever been involved in a violent car accident, being robbed with a knife or a gun, or being tied up with your eyes closed (well this too far maybe, I haven't been in situation like this one), you might know fear of survival. If you don't, it doesn't matter, just picture that kind of situation. Yes, UB, shows a lot of the things that we should know to get ourselves to the task of being better humans. So, it's not just about a posible limitation on the already large volume that UB is (I agree with Sandy on this one, very large!), but a possible knowledge we needed not to know according to that time where UB was written. Remember that even nowadays 100% accurate information message receiving is also subject to our current language, and to take it into account back then, might have ended counterproductive. Even now, people think of UB as some sort of New Age thing (even though New Age started in the 60s). So I believe, after the Ancient of Days, and everyone in charge of releasing the UB and the knowledge in it, (thanks by the way!) projecting and validating the impact of the insights in UB, we wouldn't benefit of certain things in this book.

Also, remember that Lucifer's Rebellion was adjudicated just in 1984, so to actually reveal these things, might have taken the wrong turn. I do know, they considered every angle and every possible impact. UB is not the all knowing database (to call it some sort), but it has a lot behind it, so that any Urantian can look within its knowledge and start within themselves, to actually live the peak of their lives, of course, with help of their T.A.

Now, to the subject: if our ancestors saw it, they drew it, so we know they've been around for a while. Almost 50%-52% of close encounters end up in Urantians being hurt. It might sound awful, but it seems they see us as cattle for experiments. There is a lot out there, and even those things that make sense, I wonder if its worth the while. But one thing is for certain: machines with conscience do exist. I have heard from this before I started this journey. But to have a soul, it is only within our possibility. When that happens our T.A. comes to dwell in each one of us. We will always be ok, and nothing bad can actually hurt us. You can ask anyone who has seen an UFO even if it's from far away, they will tell you about two things: being terrified, but curious. Somehow, I think it is programmed in our DNA, to fear those close encounters. Other "technologies" were retrieved and other stuff were made to their interests (to the Rebellion interest).

Sandy... we were not abandoned after Lucifer's Rebellion. When I started this journey, I asked, why would God, make it so hard on us, almost, you could say impossible to actually look at any good with so much evil, and so easy to turn an honest good person into a crooked one filled with so much hate (remember, I'm Colombian). I got my answer: the existence in this planet, is a forge. Just like steel cannot be forged with cotton balls, but with immense heat, and impacts to make it into shape to carry a building, we Urantians, have our own paths to be walked. We can choose resistance (not listening to our T.A. and miss our opportunities to grow), or walk as confident child of our Parent's Hand. So much suffering, so much and so many has been lost. But Michael - Jesus, did tried to reach us even before His bestowal. He wasn't the Sovereign of the Universe back then, but we weren't abandoned. Machiventa was the second time he reached us (I think) and His bestowal as Jesus was the third. I just found out this recently,... I cried like a boy reaching his Father arms because He always has been there. One thing is for sure, our handicaps in this world, will become advantages in the hereafter.

Geoff... I believe that whenever the Creator Son of our Universe conveys sadness, it has to do with the Rebellion (I still don't know why it is supposed to be written in capitals). He tried to reach all and each one of them who chose annihilation over mercy, not just once, but even to that very last moment. They were all His children, and His Love as the Father's is not something we can put into words. Even He tried everything to reach them and He couldn't save them, nor can He snap fingers and make every consequence go away. Free will, this gift, will always be respected. It is said that our Father can do anything, well God will not go against the gift of free will, even if you could say that it is for the greater good, but The Light will always show us the way, and this Light cast no shadows (very likely to UFO sightings!), it is up to each one to follow His lead. Be safe older brother, always take care of yourself.

If you find this reply very extensive it was Sandy's recommendation, she said I could get carried away whenever I felt like it! :D

I also apologize for not having any documentation that backs up my claims... I even don't really know why I entered this topic! Well you know how it is.

Have a nice week!
--
Oscar E. :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Oscar, :hithere
If you find this reply very extensive it was Sandy's recommendation, she said I could get carried away whenever I felt like it! :D
:lol: I still stand by what I said. ;) :) Everyone here has put up with my long winded posts for many years... Why should I have the monopoly? ;) Seriously, though, I have found your post worthy of contemplation. P please feel free to share your thoughts in as long or short way as you deem helpful. (Actually that goes for everybody reading this.)

I watched a series of shows on Saturday speaking of the proof of extra terrestrial life appearing thousands of years ago in South America as can be evidenced by the Mayan archaeology. Just as we learn much about ancient Egypt by the hieroglyphs and images chiselled in stone... so too the research in the stone records left from the ancient Mayan civilization. It was truly fascinating and pretty irrefutable with no other explanation.

I was a little bit ago thinking about the many beings who work in the Universe of Universes as described in the Urantia Book. Beings that are created with absolute knowledge of the jobs they entail...I went looking for a little information and found some fascinating information that landed unintentionally on my part in the subject of "living machines".... It is a little long but certainly opened my eyes especially in the strange way I stumbled across it.( This book is huge...what are the odds I would find one passage concerning living machines just after reading through this thread again. ) It served to remind me that I cannot know everything about the universe while situated in this mortal form nor should I make spur of the moment disclaimers simply because I have not experienced or studied it...
I am left pondering that if living machines can be used to benefit ascendant life in the grand universe I see no reason why living machines would not exist in relation to the former Rebellion's resources...
Okay below is the part I found in the UBook.
xxSandy

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... -directors
Paper 29: The Universe Power Directors part 4. The Master Physical Controllers

4. The Master Physical Controllers
29:4.1 (324.3) These beings are the mobile subordinates of the Supreme Power Centers. The physical controllers are endowed with capabilities of individuality metamorphosis of such a nature that they can engage in a remarkable variety of autotransport, being able to traverse local space at velocities approaching the flight of Solitary Messengers. But like all other space traversers they require the assistance of both their fellows and certain other types of beings in overcoming the action of gravity and the resistance of inertia in departing from a material sphere.

29:4.2 (324.4) The Master Physical Controllers serve throughout the grand universe. They are directly governed from Paradise by the Seven Supreme Power Directors as far as the headquarters of the superuniverses; from here they are directed and distributed by the Council of Equilibrium, the high commissioners of power dispatched by the Seven Master Spirits from the personnel of the Associate Master Force Organizers. These high commissioners are empowered to interpret the readings and registrations of the master frandalanks, those living instruments which indicate the power pressure and the energy charge of an entire superuniverse.

29:4.3 (324.5) While the presence of the Paradise Deities encircles the grand universe and sweeps around the circle of eternity, the influence of any one of the Seven Master Spirits is limited to a single superuniverse. There is a distinct segregation of energy and a separation of the circuits of power between each of the seven supercreations; hence individualized control methods must and do prevail.

29:4.4 (324.6) The Master Physical Controllers are the direct offspring of the Supreme Power Centers, and their numbers include the following:

29:4.5 (324.7) 1. Associate Power Directors.

29:4.6 (324.8) 2. Mechanical Controllers.

29:4.7 (324.9) 3. Energy Transformers.

29:4.8 (325.1) 4. Energy Transmitters.

29:4.9 (325.2) 5. Primary Associators.

29:4.10 (325.3) 6. Secondary Dissociators.

29:4.11 (325.4) 7. The Frandalanks and Chronoldeks.

29:4.12 (325.5) Not all of these orders are persons in the sense of possessing individual powers of choice. Especially do the last four seem to be wholly automatic and mechanical in response to the impulses of their superiors and in reaction to existing energy conditions. But though such response appears wholly mechanistic, it is not; they may seem to be automatons, but all of them disclose the differential function of intelligence.

29:4.13 (325.6) Personality is not necessarily a concomitant of mind. Mind can think even when deprived of all power of choice, as in numerous of the lower types of animals and in certain of these subordinate physical controllers. Many of these more automatic regulators of physical power are not persons in any sense of the term. They are not endowed with will and independence of decision, being wholly subservient to the mechanical perfection of design for the tasks of their allotment. Nonetheless all of them are highly intelligent beings.

29:4.14 (325.7) The physical controllers are chiefly occupied in the adjustment of basic energies undiscovered on Urantia. These unknown energies are very essential to the interplanetary system of transport and to certain techniques of communication. When we lay lines of energy for the purpose of conveying sound equivalents or of extending vision, these undiscovered forms of energy are utilized by the living physical controllers and their associates. These same energies are also, on occasion, used by the midway creatures in their routine work.

29:4.15 (325.8) 1. Associate Power Directors. These marvelously efficient beings are intrusted with the assignment and dispatch of all orders of the Master Physical Controllers in accordance with the ever-shifting needs of the constantly changing energy status of the realms. The vast reserves of the physical controllers are maintained on the headquarters worlds of the minor sectors, and from these concentration points they are periodically dispatched by the associate power directors to the headquarters of the universes, constellations, and systems, and to the individual planets. When thus assigned, the physical controllers are provisionally subject to the orders of the divine executioners of the conciliating commissions but are otherwise solely amenable to their associate directors and to the Supreme Power Centers.

29:4.16 (325.9) Three million associate power directors are assigned to each of the Orvonton minor sectors, making a total of three billion as the superuniverse quota of these amazingly versatile beings. Their own reserves are maintained on these same minor sector worlds, where they also serve as instructors of all who study the sciences of the techniques of intelligent energy control and transmutation.

29:4.17 (325.10) These directors alternate periods of executive service in the minor sectors with equal periods of inspection service to the realms of space. At least one acting inspector is always present in each local system, maintaining headquarters on its capital sphere. They keep the whole vast living energy aggregation in harmonious synchrony.

29:4.18 (325.11) 2. Mechanical Controllers. These are the exceedingly versatile and mobile assistants of the associate power directors. Trillions upon trillions of them are commissioned in Ensa, your minor sector. These beings are called mechanical controllers because they are so completely dominated by their superiors, so fully subservient to the will of the associate power directors. Nevertheless they are, themselves, very intelligent, and their work, though mechanical and matter-of-fact in nature, is skillfully performed.

29:4.19 (326.1) Of all the Master Physical Controllers assigned to the inhabited worlds, the mechanical controllers are by far the most powerful. Possessing the living endowment of antigravity in excess of all other beings, each controller has a gravity resistance equaled only by enormous spheres revolving at tremendous velocity. Ten of these controllers are now stationed on Urantia, and one of their most important planetary activities is to facilitate the departure of seraphic transports. In so functioning, all ten of the mechanical controllers act in unison while a battery of one thousand energy transmitters provides the initial momentum for the seraphic departure.

29:4.20 (326.2) The mechanical controllers are competent to directionize the flow of energy and to facilitate its concentration into the specialized currents or circuits. These mighty beings have much to do with the segregation, directionization, and intensification of the physical energies and with the equalization of the pressures of the interplanetary circuits. They are expert in the manipulation of twenty-one of the thirty physical energies of space, constituting the power charge of a superuniverse. They are also able to accomplish much towards the management and control of six of the nine more subtle forms of physical energy. By placing these controllers in proper technical relationship to each other and to certain of the power centers, the associate power directors are enabled to effect unbelievable changes in power adjustment and energy control.

29:4.21 (326.3) The Master Physical Controllers often function in batteries of hundreds, thousands, and even millions and by varying their positions and formations are able to effect energy control in a collective as well as an individual capacity. As requirements vary, they can upstep and accelerate the energy volume and movement or detain, condense, and retard the energy currents. They influence energy and power transformations somewhat as so-called catalytic agents augment chemical reactions. They function by inherent ability and in co-operation with the Supreme Power Centers.

29:4.22 (326.4) 3. Energy Transformers. The number of these beings in a superuniverse is unbelievable. There are almost one million in Satania alone, and the usual quota is one hundred for each inhabited world.

29:4.23 (326.5) The energy transformers are the conjoint creation of the Seven Supreme Power Directors and the Seven Center Supervisors. They are among the more personal orders of physical controllers, and except when an associate power director is present on an inhabited world, the transformers are in command. They are the planetary inspectors of all departing seraphic transports. All classes of celestial life can utilize the less personal orders of the physical controllers only by liaison with the more personal orders of the associate directors and the energy transformers.

29:4.24 (326.6) These transformers are powerful and effective living switches, being able to dispose themselves for or against a given power disposition or directionization. They are also skillful in their efforts to insulate the planets against the powerful energy streams passing between gigantic planetary and starry neighbors. Their energy-transmutive attributes render them most serviceable in the important task of maintaining universal energy balance, or power equilibrium. At one time they seem to consume or store energy; at other times they appear to exude or liberate energy. The transformers are able to increase or to diminish the “storage-battery” potential of the living and dead energies of their respective realms. But they deal only with physical and semimaterial energies, they do not directly function in the domain of life, neither do they change the forms of living beings.

29:4.25 (327.1) In some respects the energy transformers are the most remarkable and mysterious of all semimaterial living creatures. They are in some unknown manner physically differentiated, and by varying their liaison relationships, they are able to exert a profound influence upon the energy which passes through their associated presences. The status of the physical realms seems to undergo a transformation under their skillful manipulation. They can and do change the physical form of the energies of space. With the aid of their fellow controllers they are actually able to change the form and potential of twenty-seven of the thirty physical energies of the superuniverse power charge. That three of these energies are beyond their control proves that they are not instrumentalities of the Unqualified Absolute.

29:4.26 (327.2) The remaining four groups of the Master Physical Controllers are hardly persons within any acceptable definition of that word. These transmitters, associators, dissociators, and frandalanks are wholly automatic in their reactions; nevertheless they are in every sense intelligent. We are greatly limited in our knowledge of these wonderful entities because we cannot communicate with them. They appear to understand the language of the realm, but they cannot communicate with us. They seem fully able to receive our communications but quite powerless to make response.

29:4.27 (327.3) 4. Energy Transmitters. These beings function chiefly, but not wholly, in an intraplanetary capacity. They are marvelous dispatchers of energy as it is manifested on the individual worlds.

29:4.28 (327.4) When energy is to be diverted to a new circuit, the transmitters deploy themselves in a line along the desired energy path, and by virtue of their unique attributes of energy-attraction, they can actually induce an increased energy flow in the desired direction. This they do just as literally as certain metallic circuits directionize the flow of certain forms of electric energy; and they are living superconductors for more than half of the thirty forms of physical energy.

29:4.29 (327.5) Transmitters form skillful liaisons which are effective in rehabilitating the weakening currents of specialized energy passing from planet to planet and from station to station on an individual planet. They can detect currents which are much too feeble to be recognized by any other type of living being, and they can so augment these energies that the accompanying message becomes perfectly intelligible. Their services are invaluable to the broadcast receivers.

29:4.30 (327.6) Energy transmitters can function with regard to all forms of communicable perception; they can render a distant scene “visible” as well as a distant sound “audible.” They provide the emergency lines of communication in the local systems and on the individual planets. These services must be used by practically all creatures for purposes of communication outside of the regularly established circuits.

29:4.31 (327.7) These beings, together with the energy transformers, are indispensable to the maintenance of mortal existence on those worlds having an impoverished atmosphere, and they are an integral part of the technique of life on the nonbreathing planets.

29:4.32 (328.1) 5. Primary Associators. These interesting and invaluable entities are masterly energy conservators and custodians. Somewhat as a plant stores solar light, so do these living organisms store energy during times of plus manifestations. They work on a gigantic scale, converting the energies of space into a physical state not known on Urantia. They are also able to carry forward these transformations to the point of producing some of the primitive units of material existence. These beings simply act by their presence. They are in no way exhausted or depleted by this function; they act like living catalytic agents.

29:4.33 (328.2) During seasons of minus manifestations they are empowered to release these accumulated energies. But your knowledge of energy and matter is not sufficiently advanced to make it possible to explain the technique of this phase of their work. They always labor in compliance with universal law, handling and manipulating atoms, electrons, and ultimatons much as you maneuver adjustable type to make the same alphabetical symbols tell vastly different stories.

29:4.34 (328.3) The associators are the first group of life to appear on an organizing material sphere, and they can function at physical temperatures which you would regard as utterly incompatible with the existence of living beings. They represent an order of life which is simply beyond the range of human imagination. Together with their co-workers, the dissociators, they are the most slavish of all intelligent creatures.

29:4.35 (328.4) 6. Secondary Dissociators. Compared with the primary associators, these beings of enormous antigravity endowment are the reverse workers. There is never any danger that the special or modified forms of physical energy on the local worlds or in the local systems will be exhausted, for these living organizations are endowed with the unique power of evolving limitless supplies of energy. They are chiefly concerned with the evolution of a form of energy which is hardly known on Urantia from a form of matter which is recognized still less. They are truly the alchemists of space and the wonder-workers of time. But in all the wonders they work, they never transgress the mandates of Cosmic Supremacy.

29:4.36 (328.5) 7. The Frandalanks. These beings are the joint creation of all three orders of energy-control beings: the primary and secondary force organizers and the power directors. Frandalanks are the most numerous of all the Master Physical Controllers; the number functioning in Satania alone is beyond your numerical concept. They are stationed on all inhabited worlds and are always attached to the higher orders of physical controllers. They function interchangeably in the central and superuniverses and in the domains of outer space.

29:4.37 (328.6) The frandalanks are created in thirty divisions, one for each form of basic universe force, and they function exclusively as living and automatic presence, pressure, and velocity gauges. These living barometers are solely concerned with the automatic and unerring registration of the status of all forms of force-energy. They are to the physical universe what the vast reflectivity mechanism is to the minded universe. The frandalanks that register time in addition to quantitative and qualitative energy presence are called chronoldeks.

29:4.38 (328.7) I recognize that the frandalanks are intelligent, but I cannot classify them as other than living machines. About the only way I can help you to understand these living mechanisms is to compare them to your own mechanical contrivances which perform with almost intelligentlike precision and accuracy. Then if you would conceive of these beings, draw upon your imagination to the extent of recognizing that in the grand universe we actually have intelligent and living mechanisms (entities) that can perform more intricate tasks involving more stupendous computations with even greater delicacy of accuracy, even with ultimacy of precision.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lethaniel
New Friend

Post by lethaniel »

Hello everyone!

Sandy, I'm glad to share the monopoly! :D

I found this post:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28349

Our Dear Damascus Scribe mentions them, although this is not the post where I read about them, but it is similar.

It is said that A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) is dangerous, and as in my field as an Electronics Engineer I could say it could be the case. People actually think that anything can be programmed to point to any hidden agenda and interest of those in charge, while this might be true, the real danger is not this. According to experts, the real treat is that the I.A. concludes that the best way to protect humans from humans, is to actually stop us from doing anything, or just to annihilate them because the way the planet is being wasted. There, is an urban legend where a social network (I won't be saying which one), created two I.A. projects and had to shut them down, because they developed their own language and were communicating between each other in this language. While this might look amazing, it might be terrifying for those who were in control.

If you can't control something, it might get out of hand so fear kicks in.

Can't it be there directives they can't make no harm to humankind? History shows us that everything we create, eventually it can be used to destroy... so progress in this field it is a bit scary because of this. Even if someone gets it right, it would be seen like a great treat, because we're not still seeing each other as brothers and sisters, yet.

Sandy, great exert from the UB, btw. I knew I saw something in the UB but I couldn't remember where it was.

Have a nice week!
--
Oscar E. :hithere
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Lovely replies all,

Transhumanism is, the not so distant future. At least we have a choice, and respective life forms evolve accordingly. I'd much rather organic than synthetic, and at times think there are more exciting discoveries with what already is than ones forged and manipulated for control with the preconceived notion- healthier or better.

I believe this is a tale older than the human race- and God is well aware of these dynamics.

I believe our space brothers and sisters, in alliance with Love centered ideals, may communicate with us already- and those secrets are in exploring consciousness.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://nypost.com/2021/12/12/the-brain ... encounter/
"A look inside people’s brains who say they’ve had a UFO encounter"

"Ultimately, his team learned the people, who they originally thought were damaged, had an 'over-connection' of neurons between the head of the caudate and the putamen. The number of people that had this 'over-connection' led to the open question: 'Did coming in contact with whatever it was cause it or not?' " :?

"Nolan said that approximately a quarter of the MRI patients, who claimed they had an encounter, died from their injuries."

:idea: Interestingly, other questions could be ...
Does this over-connection cause the UFO 'encounter' :?:
... or does it affect interpretation of an encounter :?:
... and is it a genetic problem or gift? :roll:

:arrow: About the caudate and putamen:
Re: https://neuroscientificallychallenged.c ... in-putamen

"For years, the putamen was considered to be primarily devoted to movement. But more recent research has begun to point to an expanded role for the putamen. For example, it is now thought that that the putamen is also involved with learning and memory, language, and emotion."