Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Traveling with 1111

Post by Nick4033 »

I do a lot of traveling and I figured this would show the many different ways I have been prompted with our 1111 numbers. I am in the Atlanta, Georgia airport writing about last nights prompts. This is a good way to spend my time while waiting for my flight back home.

I was writing my report last night and glanced down at the bottom of my Word document, not a normal thing when I write, the information at the bottom line is not important to me. (It may be from now on. : ] ) This is what I saw:
Page 1 Sec 1 11/11 at 1.1 Lin 2 col 1. If it wasn’t for the Line 2 indication it would have been a perfect line.

About an hour later I get on line to check in on line with the airline. One of the features is to pick my seat. The display that comes up is a graphic of the airplane with the rows and seat numbers. Now my computer can really get slow sometimes and this was one of those times. As the display started to appear I noticed that the top of the graphic showing the row numbers was loading very slowly 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 etc. Then it started filling in the numbers 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 etc. I never saw this happen like this before, normally the airplane graphic with little colored squares showing the seats that are filled or available with the row numbers comes on all in one shot. I thought it was interesting. I always say “thanks guys” “cute” after a prompt like this.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Tracey
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Tracey »

Hi

How lovely for you, this reminds me of what happened to my parents after i told them about my 11:11, dad was driving and he mentioned to my mum that the mileage counter was at 1111, with that she look at the clock and it said 11:11, she couldnt wait to tell me, i said, well the angels are trying to get your attention...what are you going to do about it......they`ve done nothing yet !!

yes, having a lovely day here !!
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Very Cool Nick!
Thanks for sharing that One :wink:

Hugs
Mo'Light
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

I Love it Tracey!
That is amazing that your parents are getting and noticing it too :D

Luv
Morning Light
Tracey
New Friend

Post by Tracey »

thanks,

another good one i have is just when i first got the 11:11 prompt and when i discovered the importance of number sequences, i mentioned to my husband and 17 yr old son that one of the best sequences is 4:44 (thats what i read then), well after me going on about it all evening, they decided to play a little trick on me. Imagine a sky digi box (the tv was off) they programmed the numbers to 4.44, they were hysterical watching my reaction, then they said it was a joke etc, anyway, the joke was on them....the whole box froze and they couldnt get out of it at all, they had to turn it off at the wall, they re peated it and the same happened, i said it served them right for mocking me !! (i have never seen them so quiet either afterwards)

Shortly after this, my son started seeing the 11:11, im trying to help and advise him, but he doesnt want to know...may be his age, but he wont be able to ignore it for ever

Just thought i`d share this with you...
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Thanks,
That gave me a good laugh Tracey! 444 is one of my fav's.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Tracey wrote:Hi

How lovely for you, this reminds me of what happened to my parents after i told them about my 11:11, dad was driving and he mentioned to my mum that the mileage counter was at 1111, with that she look at the clock and it said 11:11, she couldnt wait to tell me, i said, well the angels are trying to get your attention...what are you going to do about it......they`ve done nothing yet !!

yes, having a lovely day here !!
Thanks Tracey, it’s always good to see reconfirmation of our experiences with other peoples experiences.
Speaking of counters, that brought to mind another experience. One night while my wife was watching a DVD on the TV in our bedroom I was working at the computer table also located in the bedroom next to the TV. While I was working at the table I dropped my pen onto the floor. I got off the chair and got on my knees and went to get the pen. At the same time my wife was rewinding the DVD and as I turned my head toward the machine I saw the counter reading. Yes, it showed 1111.

Now how can anyone not think these numbers mean something to all of us. The timing of me dropping the pen and then looking at the DVD player just as the numbers turned to 1111, I think goes beyond chance.

You have one great day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Morning Light wrote:Very Cool Nick!
Thanks for sharing that One :wink:

Hugs
Mo'Light
Thanks, Morning light. Im glad you liked it.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I work in the Elevator Industry and while I was in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the USA I was at this one building where the elevator company was doing tests on the elevator with the city inspector. I was on the roof, in the elevator motor room, while they where riding in the elevator. I happen to look down at my watch and it was 11:09 AM. Once again I said to myself “okay, I’m not going to look down at my watch again in 2 minutes and see 11:11and then say it’s an event/prompt. So how else will I see those numbers today day?”

It was a challenge to our friends. Well it didn’t take long… I heard the elevator stop in flight and a minute later my cell phone rang and the elevator mechanic called from inside the elevator and said that he and the inspector where stuck. I checked the elevator controller and found a blown fuse, which I replaced. The elevator began to run again and I checked the computer screen for the events that might have been logged because of this problem that occurred. The computer screen showed that the fuse had blown, but it also showed the time of the event. It was 11:11:01 am.

They did it again. :D
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

That was a great story Nick!!! Love Judy2
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

judy 2 wrote:That was a great story Nick!!! Love Judy2
Thanks Judy

Have a great day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi all, well today I found myself in NYC and at another elevator job site that was putting in new equipment. I was walking down the hallway and saw a mechanic pulling freshly cut wires along the hallway and then into the elevator motor room. The trailing 10 or 15 feet of wire was following him into the motor room as he continued to pull on it. I had been walking along side of the wires, but then got a feeling that made me stop.

I watched the wires continue moving and then they got caught on a pipe that was standing up against the wall in the hallway and the wires started pulling the pipe. It was 3 inches in Diameter and about 8 feet long. The mechanic that was pulling the wires of course couldn’t see what was happening and finally the pipe feel away from the wall and across what would have been my path to that same motor room. Yes, it would have hit me if I had not stopped. It actually was kind of funny watching this unfold. The sound of it falling brought the mechanic running out of the motor room and his shocked face at seeing me and the pipe laying near my feet was a good lesson for him.

Well, my 1111 confirmation came 20 minutes later when I asked to see the Schematics of the elevator circuit and the date of when the schematics where drawn caught my eye. 11.11.05 . So listen to that little voice.

Hope everyone had a great day.

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I was in North Carolina last week and when I got back to my hotel I went on the internet and was checking my visitor statistics for one of my websites. Halfway down the chart I see one of the statistics was 11.11 %.
I will say that I see 1111 pretty much once everyday and I’m usually surprised when I have not seen it. This trip was interesting because it was filled with triple digits, 1:11, 3:33. I normally don’t look or pay attention to these, but it happened so many times it definitely caught my attention.

When this happens I start to pay even more attention to my surroundings. I look at it as a warning of sorts. Falls in line with listening to that little voice that try’s to warn us of possible danger. The best example is when I was driving home one night. I get off the same exit ramp of the major highway as I always do and having been doing for the 10 years that I had lived there. I come to the stop sign and then make my left turn into the north bound lanes of this highway. It’s a 4 lane highway going over a bridge with a center divider separating the north and south traffic.

I always take the inside lane closest to the divider and then when I get to the middle of the bridge I go into the right hand lane. Because of the incline of the bridge you can’t see the other side till you are in the middle of the bridge. That day I get a definite strong feeling to go straight into the right lane. I trained myself to listen when I get those feelings. Good thing, because has I hit the middle a car going the wrong way on my side of the divider passes me at a high rate of speed as well.

My best friend had been killed that way 20 years earlier. So the main point here is to train yourself to go with those feelings, those gut feelings, because you never know.

Everyone have a good day.

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Nick4033 wrote:So the main point here is to train yourself to go with those feelings, those gut feelings, because you never know.Nick
I'm with you on that point. Sometimes when I am driving somewhere new and I realize that I might not have all the directions...I say to myself do I go straight or turn? I usually feel the way the right way to go. Also, when driving downtown on the highway I may feel I need to get off an exit or 2 earlier and then find out later that an accident occurred there. It's pretty cool that we are blessed with that sort of feeling.

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hey Thanks for that one Nick!
Very Cool 8)
Morning Light
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Morning Light wrote:Hey Thanks for that one Nick!
Very Cool 8)
Morning Light
Hi, Morning Light
I thought so too at the time and still do. That was probably my closest brush with death. But then again, I was pretty lucky when the Twin Towers came down. I almost stayed in 6 WTC which was next to the North Tower. I had been working in 6 WTC at the time. Too long a story for here. It's on my web site if your interested.

Hi Irene,
Well you just keep listening to those feelings.

Have a wonderfull week

Nick
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Wow Nick!
Sounds like you get around quite a bit! Glad you listen to your internal compass and play it safe :wink:

I'll have to check out your site!

Luv
Morning Light
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Nick, I was wondering, what with all those electronic things in your bedroom how well you sleep? I used to have the computer in the bedroom, but my dreams stopped...except for the odd one.
I sleep downstairs in the study-now-bedroom-with-nice-new-king-bed and barely anything else in the room and sleep has much improved.
(Although I seem to get 'woken' every morning at 4:44 :? )

Petra XXX
JulesUK
New Friend

Post by JulesUK »

Hi everyone,

Love all those number stories.
I've been woken lately at 3:33 or any other time in the night with 3 - 2:33, 4:33 etc. Bang awake to stare at the clock. I don't get 11:11 much any more , but take it that if I do see it it's a tap on the shoulder to get on with things. Yesterday I was lazy and didn't use the tape, go into stillness etc. I was in bed and asleep by 10:30pm, only to wake suddenly at 11:11. Someone was pointing out I'd not worked at it that day I think! They let me get a good night's sleep after that.

It's reminded me that years ago before I had digital clock alarms (or just left it to my mum to wake me :lol: ) I just HAD to wear my wristwatch to bed. I'd often wake suddenly and found it so important to look at my watch and know exactly what time it was. Dumbo that I am, I don't ever remember if I was getting 11:11 or other prompts back then. But I've always HAD to know what time it is if I wake up.
Last night as I woke at 11:11, I tried to roll my sleeping husband over so he'd see it. I was half asleep, he kept on snoozing and the clock rolled over to 11:12.

Jules :D
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi:

I always wake up with an 11 every morning also, except today i overslept to 9:00am and didnt get my girls to school till 10:00am... :? My most occuring 11s is when im cooking... i only need to touch an appliance and its 11's...for example today i start cooking and the cooker reads 4:11pm... then the micro....4:22pm.... and so on until ive finished.... same everyday... :) and i am always, without fail greeted with 11's on my cooker when i enter my home, today 3:44pm its the first readout i see when i enter the home through the hallway..... :) i love it .....

Love Sarah xxx
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hey Nick, I was wondering, what with all those electronic things in your bedroom how well you sleep? I used to have the computer in the bedroom, but my dreams stopped...except for the odd one.
I sleep downstairs in the study-now-bedroom-with-nice-new-king-bed and barely anything else in the room and sleep has much improved.
(Although I seem to get 'woken' every morning at 4:44 :? )

Petra XXX
Hi, Petra. The electronics does not seem to be a problem for me. However my wife wakes up every night and then reads for an hour which helps her go back to sleep. This one night she started counting all the lights she saw in our bedroom. The Led’s on computer, DVD player etc, and she came up with a total of 38. One example is our wireless router and that alone had 6 blinking Led’s, I started laughing when I heard how many she had counted.

I got home late last night and needed to leave a message for my Boss in California. But my cell phone just would not get a connection. I always use auto dial so I didn’t know the number and I needed it to call from my house phone. I opened my cell phones address book to see what it was. After I wrote it down I exited the phone directory and the screen went back to showing the time. Yes…it was 11:11.

I flew to Cincinnati, Ohio today so I’ll keep my eyes open for prompts.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well the Cincinnati trip is over and I'm back home in Pennsylvania. I had a couple of 1111 prompts. The first one occurred after I finished talking to a friend who found out his 6 year old nephew has 2 tumors in his brain and the doctors can do nothing because of the location. It is very sad. As I closed my cell phone I was saying a silent prayer for my friend and his family and the little boy…and the face of the cell phone went back to the time display. It showed 11:11am . I must say a slight shiver ran up my back. I just responded silently “Thank you”.

The next day I was on the phone again with someone else and when I flipped the phone closed it once again was 11:11. Once again I took the opportunity of saying a silent prayer for my friend and his family.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Okay, today was the third time in a row that after I finished talking on my cell phone and when I flipped it shut, the time display showed 11:11.

This never happened before not since I bought it 3 years ago. To give you an idea why its so interesting just look at the Call History

Total Call Hours 463Hr :15Min:35sec
Total Calls 9142

Too tired to figure the odds on this one. But 9139 times it never happened.

Have a good day all

Nick
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Nick,

Yup three times in a row is pretty out of the ordinary.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hi Nick,
You should call this thread: "Life on the Road with Nick and 11:11"

I'm really enjoying you checking in with the MB and giving us your updates.

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"