Hello Everyone!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Hello Everyone!!

Post by pointman19 »

And Good Morning from "Cleveland!"

I wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing and maybe share some of my progress in the process. I've really missed you all and your guidance,but I want you (Sandy, especially) to know that I've been doing very well these days, despite a hardship here and there.

I've felt more...connected...to things and I've been following my heart more and more these days. When it comes to my work, I sought out a job that would nurture my soul and it would be something I enjoy doing. To be honest, while the job can be....err, difficult...I've never felt more at peace.

But enough about me...how have all of YOU been?????

I'd love to hear how things have been going and how some of you have integrated 1111 and Midwayers into your daily lives :)

And even if you don't feel like telling me that...just, how gas everyone been?

Much love to you all! I'd would have been SO lost in my quest if it wasnt for this site and its members :love
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Post by pointman19 »

Sometimes I have to remind myself that most of you are on Australia time :mrgreen:

I hope to hear from you all :loves :loves :loves :loves

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

hey jason,

i'm doing good thank you for asking. glad you're doing good too. :hithere

i'm working a lot more too and am needing to figure my next move towards independence. kind of buried myself years ago and have had a hard time getting out. thankfully, all is good. god is great.

heard a little voice in my head today and decided to give the wisdom to god and felt such a relief. prayed, i just hope to retain the wisdom that came out so eloquently.

todays my moms birthday, we're going to celebrate tonight after work.

loving regards to our 1111 family.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jason,
:hithere
You sound wonderful!!!! :bana: And you have made it through another Cleveland winter which can sometimes be brutal, eh?

"Giving it up to God." This is something I have always struggled with. I remember years ago telling Kim and some of the Secret thread regulars that I give it to God one day and snatch it back the next. LOL Well, I suppose it really isn't funny but I think it is a process of staying with it and remembering. This lesson has come to a head since George died...so I will either sink or swim with it... perhaps. I'd really rather swim. :)

I have discovered the past two weeks, after reading something Eric (happyrain) wrote on another thread describing his walking meditation...that it is a bit easier then you would imagine to form a strong connection with the Divine while on the move. And I do love sharing what I see with my TA and talking to Her as I would another human or animal friend.
Yesterday I was walking by Lake Illawarra as the sun rose and the magnificent colours and clouds were reflected on the water with the shore birds moving here and there to complete "God's painting." Wow it was so moving. I brought my TA into what I was seeing and instantly felt gratification. (Thank you Eric! :D
I have also been doing something else that Welles wrote about inspired by the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan. You can read about it here...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30455

It is so simple.... so easy...so life changing. :happy

well, Enough out of me. :) Jason, I am thrilled to see you post and know that you are good up there in northern Ohio with spring changes in the air. :bana:
Thank you for always coming back and checking in with us when you can :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I'm as so glad you came to say Hi and that your healing the best way you know how. I, too, feel George's loss at deep level. Please stay strong Sandy, you got this :loves

I really want to share my progress..but I dont want to make this post really long winded...but...I believe now.

I believe all of it. 1111, the Midwayers, EVERYTHING on these boards. And that's, also, why I love these boards. Over the years as I was trying to wade through the internet and trying to "learn" about 1111, no one idea was ridiculed...and I've had some wild ones over the years LOL.

I believe in myself and I no longer accept the criticism of others, unless its constructive. I stand in my light and refuse to let those who dwell in darkness try to take my light. Or dim it.

I believe genuine love or High Vibes, or operating from one's heart space is the way to go first and foremost. Then more true research can begin.

So how's your garden these days Sandy? I bet its has to be some slight! I hope you can take a picture for me someday!!

--Jason
Light and Life

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Once I get a minute, Sandy, I'll read that link you posted too. I can only imagine its "good stuff".

Chicken noodle soup for the soul? I have to work in 20 minutes :kiss: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :loves :mrgreen:

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

....and if I may, I'd like to tell you a synchronicity that happened a week ago and got me thinking of George.

But, I will only share if you want to hear it Sandy. I I know it's all still...too fresh. The "wound" I mean.

Love ya and everyone here

--Jason

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Oh my gosh I hope you didnt take that chicken noodle soup for the soul as some kind of bad thing! I just meant your so good at making people feel better!

Please dont take what I said the wrong way. I always overthink and never say the things I want to say thr right way. It's part of my disorder, my ADHD

Please dont be upset, I hope I hope I hope!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Jason,

Well let's see... it isn't morning for you as I type...the way I figure it it is about 7:33 pm your time. (hello Midwayer Mathew!)

Your positive attitude comes shining through in your posts. That is very helpful for me and I should think to all of us reading your posts.
I would love to hear about your synchronicities you spoke of causing you to think of our George. He is a strong presence in my heart but I miss his physical presence in my life more then it is possible to convey.

As for my poor sad little garden. LOL Oh my I have been neglectful. Thankfully we have had a wet summer or there probably wouldn't have been anything to survive. I do have bananas on the tree that can come off anytime so that will be nice. They are so much better then what I buy at the store.

Okay, off I go. You enjoy that spring evening up there by the lake.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,

I just saw your last post... No dear man I did not take it the wrong way. I actually love Chicken Soup for the Soul...and now you having me craving Chicken soup...the food. LOL
I could use a nice bowl of it this morning as it is rather chilly by Aussie coastal kind of attitude.

Nope no worries. We are not overly sensitive here and it takes a bit to rattle our boats. :D
As I said I considered it a compliment. :love

Now no worries... :hithere
hugs,
Sandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Well, I'll keep this one short and sweet lol.

I said earlier that I feel more..connected..to things. One morning, i was shopping for some clothes at a goodwill and this thought hits me out of nowhere (and keep in mind, the store has music playing from the ceiling for the ambience of the store)

So this thought hits...what if I'm wrong about everything? What if I'm wrong about 1111, midwayers and "High Vibrations?" And then, the panic attack starts...I'm just standing in an aisle, making it look like I'm looking at some shirts, trying to reign my head back in (At this point im doing what's called a mental "reality check" to make sure im not losing it)

Right when I thought I was going to start nearly crying over everything...the song in the store ends...and the next one starts playing.

The song was called "Losing my Religeon" by REM I think?

In an instant I snapped out of it and thought l...wait...That's George's song!! He used to tell people that were struggling that it was his go to song...though I didnt understand the songs meaning at the time.

At this point, my mood goes from panic to "blessed" but it's not over yet. The sudden change in mood triggered the Hyperactivity of my ADHD. So I had to calmly...ouck a shirt...pay fir it (and thank god for face masks because I can only imagine how slack jawed I looked under it, and then calmly went to my car.

Once there, I grabbed my phone. Hooked up the Aux cord, and brought up YouTube and blasted the song on the way out of the parking lot.

It was my way of saying...whoever you are,...I....HEAR..."YOU!"

That experience alone brought me back to the forums a week or two ago. More like a main stay this time. I feel like I'm comfortable with what I know to this point, and I can proceed with life accordingly.

Here's the song

https://youtu.be/xwtdhWltSIg

Light and Life everyone
11:11

--Jason

sammy

Post by sammy »

Jason! That is an AWESOME experience!!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Welcome back!
LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Definitely... "an awesome experience", Jason! :sunflower: It brought tears to my eyes to tell you the truth...it happens frequently so no worries...
In an instant I snapped out of it and thought l...wait...That's George's song!! He used to tell people that were struggling that it was his go to song...though I didnt understand the songs meaning at the time.
I hadn't heard that song in years... and then of course it let to more song hopping on You tube. LOL
I am so glad you have returned. You have been missed. :D

Hugs,
Sandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

You guys want to hear another funny sync? I haven't been to a goodwill since my second or third post on these forums.

That was NINE years ago!

Its great to be back guys :roll :bike:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

it's nice to read your experiences again too jason- i appreciate your perspective
happy you are deciding to stay around and share more.

you said you're comfortable with what you know at this point,
let's be comfortable with what we don't too :lol:

peace brother
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Your so right Eric. I feel like..for now...the search is over. Now I can just "learn" things at my own pace. I've got plenty if life and years left for it.

Now I just need to learn how to take care of myself better and man...I need ri whit smoking somehow 🤣🤣

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm smiling Jason as I just noticed your signatures. :love

Actually the Monjoronson signature is for me this morning and just what I needed to hear. Yesterday was a rough one and it was my thoughts causing me to spiral. It's not that I need to wag my finger at myself (that is not helpful and just encourages other feelings like guilt and shame etc...) so it is much better to embrace what is right and beautiful and enriching and uplifting an run with it.

I'm stepping out in faith today and reminding myself too that God has my back and wants me to survive the " slings and arrows of this world. "
( Yes, I am a little melodramatic today. :roll: :lol: )

You guys have a lovely day, or evening where ever you are.

xxSandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hi Sammy! I dont believe I got yo speak with you before 😁

Uts nice to meet you!

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I'm sorry there, sandy....I missed what you wrote and just got to your response now.

It's cool, isn't it? All we gotta do is listen to the syncs....keep our heads held high. BELIEVE IN IURSELVES if no one will bel7eve in "you" Its all there...that door of "Love". But it's up to us to walk through that door.

Midwayers are freaking cool sandy!

Can I get an Amen?

Now....to finally LIVE life...

my search...is over

I love a little flair for the dramatic too, Sandy 😅😁🖖

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I know TWO things

For sure

Tge Chief is watching over me (222) As and Sharmon is hilarious. They dont actually t as lij to me, they use syncs for that. I cant dona lot if things you all can do. Like channelled messages etc etc

But the Midwayers found my strength, my ine shinning quslity...pattern recognition..and used it to their advantage and that's how I " hear" them

I purely follow my heart...and the syncs.

The syncs are everywhere. But over time, I've learned to filter out coincidence, and what's actually a sync.

It's a very interesting form of communication....they use pattern recognition to talk.

Cool eh?

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
I've been missing in action this week end... but back now and hoping that you had a nice week end.

Yes,...you get an Amen out of me and I too think that our Midwayer friends are very cool... and thank goodness they are patient too as my ups and downs this year have been equal to the tracks of one of those roller coasters at Cedar Point.

They are quite adaptable, creative and always ready to meet us as we search for that path to our own relationship to the Divine.

Have a good week up there!

xxSandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

You too Sandy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bike: