Fun Scratch-Off Prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Fun Scratch-Off Prompt

Post by happyrain »

Hey guys! :roll Had a really cool experience this morning. Kim, reminds me of your power with manifestation! Mom asked me to pick up some bottled spring water for the house. I went to a store by the gas station and asked the man for three, two dollar scratch-off's. I asked him about his Day- we exchanged a good Laugh and I tell him I've already won! He really liked the attitude and I felt we shared something on an energetic level- like a quick calibration! Didn't even realize until I got in the car he picked Triple 333's as our scratch-off game! On the drive home I saw 888, and hit plenty of green lights on the way. Feelin' good 8) But also had the thought I need to be careful because this law of attraction is strong right now. Almost like I may attract unwanted attention from the police or something. Strange huh?

Anyways, sure enough Mom and Dad pick their tickets and lose but I get a $4 winner! Big money y'all! :lol:

What IS interesting... is the idea of caution that was 'randomly' inserted in my mind on the drive home. While the power is strong, I find my appetites insatiable and am having a hard time controlling the senses. Definitely in need of a good grounding. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Fun Scratch-Off Prompt

Post by Sandy »

Eric, I so enjoyed your story and even better the happy energy it shared with the rest of us. I am smiling from ear to ear. Sorry your Mom and dad were not so lucky but, hey...4 dollars can buy a nice sandwich or drink or even another couple scratches, eh? :bana:

:bike: stay safe over there and we all could use a good grounding... I know I cetainly can. ;)

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric, :lol:
Hey, you didn't say how much you were going to win!

I've been immersing myself in videos about the Law Of Attraction! Seems it is always working, doesn't discriminate between attracting good or bad, it's whatever you are thinking of the most. So, if you are worry about drawing the attention of the police, guess what? You might do just that!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim, have you ever read, "E : Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality" by Pam Grout?
It is a fun easy to read introduction to this concept. I have it and may read it again.

Here it is if anybody wants to investigate it...
https://www.amazon.com/Squared-Do-Yours ... 393&sr=1-2

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I've not read that one. Thanks for the link!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.