We Aren't Alone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

We Aren't Alone

Post by happyrain »

Today at 1111 I received a channeled message from Omcasey. I don't know where to start in describing the work this woman does, other than to call her a devotee to consciousness. She has a beautiful contribution to offer, a unique personality and is a wonderful community organizer. I've shared some of her work recently under Shane's "new images in unusual ways" thread.

See her work here, https://www.patreon.com/thegalactictravelchannel
As I've said, this message came at 1111... And I've been wanting to connect... With much-to-know on the, "other-side."
The word "Mother" was intuitively felt when looking at this Being... I think this has a lot to do with 1111...
https://www.patreon.com/posts/reading-for-eric-46491002
There are two other Beings who decided to come through too. It's one thing to believe in an idea, it's another thing to Know. I am not saying I know. What I am saying is, one of my questions sent to the Universe was- who would be there to help me cross-over? Maybe Mother has something to do with this. I am too heavily associated with my immediate personality and this is fine, it puts me in the category with many- that is to Believe in something more than to know something.

Still... With a desire to connect, answers come. Faith is developed.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: We Aren't Alone

Post by Sandy »

Wow, Thanks for sharing all this, Eric. I find it fascinating. You know, some Midwayers are known to have Blue blue eyes. :) ;)
But you intuited Mother. So maybe the Mother Spirit of the Universe is reassuring you or a family guardian as you spoke of...
So much to think about. In the end I suspect you will discover more as this is how we learn to trust in the unseen... following our intuition is certainly a "faith-builder."
The answers are out there... :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

So your using channelling these days, Eric? I wish I could do things like that but recognizing syncronicities is about as far and as much as I can mentally handle. So I really *salute* you in your efforts.

Sorry if my responses sound like in talking to you on Facebook. It's kinda my go to platform these days and the format I'm used to.

I "gotta be patient" wait for you to come to the boards one day..and see this. ;) :roll :finger:

You on Facebook these days Eric? I'd love to add you and have better more personal discussions in the future.

If course, that's completely up to you :mrgreen:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Jason, no I'm not channeling. A woman by the username omcasey channeled this being for me. Her work is linked in the original post. She's really cool and reminds me a lot of Sandy in some way. I know we're all different but maybe that familiarity is like a "spirit family" vibe.
So, in only a few instances I've had words so clearly channeled to me. This was one of those instances, "Mother"
I haven't received much more but isn't funny how these things work? You bumped a 9 year old thread and are still finding relevance. Some of the answers I've discovered have come 10 years later in fact. I think our journey as a Personality in time/space is experienced differently compared to that eternal something we call a Soul. The beautiful and mysterious connection will probably always allude me :stars: I hope to keep it special too. Sometimes it feels like these things come to us not on our terms but someone elses' :lol:

I don't have Facebook- forums are my only social media. Hey man, really happy to see the information you've brought back to attention and am grateful for your light. I am recognizing the importance of that light as humanity navigates through this very real fourth turning and mass manipulation. This forum and the members here have been like my spiritual family :alien: :bike:
Cheers.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity