1111 before clocks

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 before clocks

Post by jack6251 »

So, I was wondering to myself and the cosmos, how would/could people have seen 1111 prior to clocks or modern era means. I haven't really looked into it, I've no idea if there's any recorded testimonies from history but I was wondering about how could people have seen it and for it to be repeatable, then one day, I was shown one method.

I was riding my motorbike and there it was, 1111 as beams of light breaking through the clouds. Seeing this one example opened my mind to all kinds of possibilities where numbers, or patterns, really could be observed in nature to all of us.

It's a new challenge to be vigilant of :)
happyrain
Family

Re: 1111 before clocks

Post by happyrain »

hey jack! absolutely! very cool.

what kind of motorcycle do you ride?

your desire for vigilance reminds me of this expression:
"there is only one sin and one virtue for a soul on the path. virtue when he is conscious of god and sin when he is not."
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Jack,
Great query and observation!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jack,

You know I never really thought about it, but this ole nature girl is going to be keeping her eyes wide open for those natural prompts now.
What you saw was very, very cool.

Something sort of odd from my end of the planet.... This past month (August) I have seen three round rainbows...well you know what I mean, rainbow colours in the sky in the shape of a circle.
I saw one about 18 years ago. But nothing since then until last month. :scratch:

Good to see you again... :bana:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Reading about the rainbow sightings, I thought of you and George and the song 'Circle' started playing in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvuWbbVLhU

Love to you both,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

my girlfriend uses rainbows as a prompt too. she tells me it means everything is okay, like the universe sending her love. what is curious is, how after deciding the rainbow is to be an affirmation, of the unique places and ways they'll appear for her. really astounding when you see it in action.
that's how i treat the prompts, "i'm in the right place at the right time."
... well to add to this thread, 1111 before clocks... i decided to pick up the trash around my store yesterday and almost every other piece of garbage had a white feather under it totaling 3 feather sightings. i took it as a sign that the earth was happy for action and that i'm still supported despite personal transgressions.
see... sometimes the universe is speaking to us but our lesser desires are so loud they block out the warning signs altogether. sadly this was me just a day before my feather sighting. i wanted to do something so bad and 3 times i was turned away from achieving my goal. there was even an angry driver stalking me for no reason(i was in my own lane minding my own business) but my desire to satisfy a craving was louder than the present moment. i saw 777 and 333 and just assumed, no matter what that i would be okay. i wasn't feeling or discerning the moment at all. as a novice in the disciplined lifestyle it makes me happy knowing not all hope is lost. :lol:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
So many words you used jumped out at me reading your post. No matter what challenges and enticements our day presents, if we try and stay the course spirit will let us know of their presence. All is well isn't it?

I don't think 'all hope' is ever really lost.

Oh, and the word, "Girlfriend," jumped especially far! Congratulations!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh, and the word, "Girlfriend," jumped especially far! Congratulations!
:D
LOL It jumped out at me to! :bana: That is awesome Eric. :sunflower:

I saw another circular rainbow today as I was rushing back from an early morning jaunt to the groery store before catching the train to the hospital. Filled me with hope it did.
Love that your girlfriend sees rainbows as a prompt. :loves

George is coming home tonight. I can hardly wait. Please say a little prayer for him. I am so grateful for every moment we have together.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Thanks for the warm and kind replied, guys ;)

A couple of days ago I was riding my motorbike home (a 2004 silver Yamaha FZS Fazer) and happened to look up. I saw 2 birds flying overhead with their wings prominent as
11 ...vertical, not horizontal.

I took that as another prompt :)

Jack :pig:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello jack,
what an uplifting moment.
i like your motorbike btw, it's beautiful.
you might find mine interesting, harley davidson 2017 lowrider s.

i hope you continue to share, i really appreciate it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jack and friends,
I must admit Jack your bird 11 prompt is right up there with one of the most unusual. :thumright: I noticed another old friend from way back on the board, Nick, is back. H too has seen some rather unusual prompts in his travels around the country.

Kimmie,
I listened to the Harry Chapin song, "Circles" again today and my heart is lighter. Thank you. :kiss:

xxSandy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Theres a lot of responses and I haven't read them all yet so I'm sorry if I touch on something that as already has been before.

I think, in my opinion, that 1111 used people before clocks. Here's my line of thinking

Have you ever thought of someone and then twoseconds later..they call?

Little coincidences like that is what I think they used pre-tecnology. And the phone is "my" frame of reference. I dont know what the Midwayers did in 1900 to get peoples attention but I can gaurentee...if there's a will for them, there's a way.

Isn't that a fascinating question though! I've often times wondered that myself
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard