Dream Interpretation and messages

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Queen_Ashley21
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Dream Interpretation and messages

Post by Queen_Ashley21 »

Hello!

My name is Ashley, and I am a new member to this forum :hithere . I had a very interesting dream last night, and would love some feedback/clarity as to what’s going on. I know that dreams and repeating numbers have a lot to do with the spirit of the individual, their past and talents, so id like to share some background on my life and experiences.

I am a Leo/virgo cusp, and a gemini moon. I don’t remember my full natal chart, but at least three of my planets are in virgo. I was born on the 24 th of august at 8:30 am in 1989, and my life path number is 5. For the past two and a half years I have seen repeating numbers, and noticed synchronicities in my daily life and dreams. I had an old friend that would tell me about repeating numbers, seeing spirits, astral traveling, etc. I knew nothing of all of this, yet I was very receptive and open. At this time I didn’t see 11:11. Luckily when it did appear to me, my spiritual friend explained to me that I was starting my spiritual journey. I asked her many questions, such as : what are they communicating to me? What am I supposed to be doing? Is there a lesson to be learned? etc. She let me know that she can’t interpret my dreams or experiences for me, and to listen to my intuition. This confused me even more, and made me a little frustrated. I admit. I’m a human being that is having a difficult time listening to my intuition and receiving messages. However, she disagrees with me. Apparently my intuition is stronger than I think. Meditation is a struggle for me. I create art and carve wood [I’m a woodblock printer, yay!], this is my meditation in a way. Sitting still and clearing my thoughts is a daily challenge [ I saw the meditation post, thanks =] The reason I’m here is because I do feel as though I have a mission to fulfill, I’m just unsure what it is and what I’m supposed to do.

Lately I’ve been conflicted and hard on myself in regards to my love life. I’ve been single for three years, mostly due to my last relationship being traumatic and mentally and emotionally abusive. As a child I experienced the same from family. I also deal with mental health issues, including ADHD and PTSD. However I’ve always been blessed with the gift of art. Through all my struggles, art has always been my escape and peace. I am currently a professional fine artist, with ten years of experience. It wasn’t until my mid twenties that I began to really love myself and free my mind of this past hurt. I’ve been seeking spiritual advice online, especially since I noticed that spirit is trying to convey something to me. The most common repeating numbers I see now are: 11:11 [and each number next to 11], 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 666, 6666, 777, 7777, 9999 . Youtube and sites like these are immensely helpful. I found numerous videos on these numbers, tarot readings and general spiritual advice. In my personal life, I recently began seeing a man that I once used to date two years ago. He is a scorpio sun, and libra moon [Oct. 24, 1992]. In short, our conversation and connection is still as strong as ever, despite what people say about getting along with scorpios. My feelings towards him are surprisingly way more intense now, could he be my soulmate or twin flame? I’m not certain. For some reason the relationship isn’t going anywhere, so I’ve been watching readings on YT to see what is going on with this connection, including last night. Then I had an interesting dream...

I dreamt that it was late at night, and I walked into a kitchen. There was a woman, much older than I, cooking. The kitchen had a very warm loving feeling to it. I assumed that she was Italian, because she had long dark hair that was covered by a scarf. She was cooking a large pot of soup, but wasn’t very tall. She had to stand on her toes at times to taste the soup, which was red [ I really love tomato basil soup]. I asked why she was up so late cooking, and she told me that she loves to cook for her family and friends. I then replied, why doesn’t anyone in the family help you? Why not tell them that if they want to eat, then they will have to help? She smiles lovingly at me, and then I noticed 11:05 on the stove’s clock. She tells me that people love her cooking, and that they say that it’s not the same when they try to make it. I then saw 11:11 on the clock, and woke up. It was around 6am this morning when I awoke, feeing refreshed and energized. By the way I am NOT a morning person, and I have issues improving my energy.

This is the second dream I’ve had about a kitchen, and a loving woman/mother cooking for others. Before the pandemic, I was working as a server at an Italian cafe [I’ve been laid off since march]. The job didn’t pay much at all, but it’s all that I could handle mentally. My art was what I wanted to be my main source of income [art sales are getting a little better now, thankfully =] I think me being laid off was a sign that it wasn’t for me. However, I’m unsure as to whether the woman was an angel, or my subconscious mind. It seems the more I let go of past trauma and listen to my intuition, things happen or come to my attention. I asked spirit what the woman/dream means, and the led me to this site.

Last week I took a nap, and had a dream that kind of disturbed me. I was in my apartment, minding my own business. Then I heard someone open my front door [it was open for some reason]. I pushed the door back, refusing whomever it was entry into my home. I did not see who it was, and they were strong. I struggled to get the door closed and locked. I woke up feeling like I had just rebuked some negative energy or spirit, I can’t figure it out. I don’t have the funds to get an in-depth tarot reading :| I feel like none of this makes any sense….sigh. Any and all advice/help is welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this,
Ashley
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Dream Interpretation and messages

Post by happyrain »

hi ashley,
welcome to the message board! in fact it makes plenty of sense. your first dream, thank you, it's the love that matters. living from the heart. selfless service, finding joy in that spirit of giving and sharing. spiritual, astral, whatever else-al's don't really matter in comparison. you don't need tarot readings or some glamorous prophecy of your destiny, the fact that the 1111 has grabbed your attention in your dreams and with such a heart warming message is glamorous enough. live in love. whether that is with your twin flame, or it isn't. the journey is yours to live and to appreciate. i'm confident to say there's even more exciting revelations in your future.

hope you feel inclined to share them once in a while.

kind regards,
HR
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ashley,
Welcome to the message board!... and thank you for your input and sharing of some fascinating experiences. You amaze me, truly you do as you know so much about astrology and life issues... We all have things that we understand or are drawn too that can assist other people. I suspect you are a wealth of such wonderful things....

I am thinking about your dream and the small woman you saw... cooking in the kitchen. You also saw 11:05 which for me is a clue that the woman you saw may have been a midwayer. They are very loving and can appear in dreams or even in a form we could recognise as helpful to the individual. You said you had worked in an Italian restaurant so the dream vision may be a response that includes something familiar to you.

I don't know why, but somehow I think what the woman said is important .... but frustratingly I am coming up short...

You said...
The kitchen had a very warm loving feeling to it. I assumed that she was Italian, because she had long dark hair that was covered by a scarf. She was cooking a large pot of soup, but wasn’t very tall. She had to stand on her toes at times to taste the soup, which was red [ I really love tomato basil soup]. I asked why she was up so late cooking, and she told me that she loves to cook for her family and friends. I then replied, why doesn’t anyone in the family help you? Why not tell them that if they want to eat, then they will have to help?
Then she replies...
She tells me that people love her cooking, and that they say that it’s not the same when they try to make it. I then saw 11:11 on the clock, and woke up. It was around 6am this morning when I awoke, feeling refreshed and energized. By the way I am NOT a morning person, and I have issues improving my energy.
Her answer seems to be saying to my ears, that her loved ones (all people) do not have to work to earn a place at her table. Love/spirit gives willingly without need for recompense. We all have a place in the Divine family...we all are cherished and we all have what it takes to sit at the table... should we choose to. We have the gift of belonging to a family larger and more complex then we can ever know in this mortal flesh of ours. You have touched spirit many times and yet you still baulk as many of us do with meditation aspect...at least the fold your hands and cross your legs formal type. Often times we sit or stand before the universe with our reservations and expectations of failure firmly in hand... But thank God/Goddess that even if our efforts seemingly far well short of our hopes and aspirations...some good, some progress is always without a doubt made. It is made the moment we desire to grow and learn more, the moment we open ourselves to attempt to touch the divine. As much as we want this, the celestials on the other side of the meditation equation want it even more. So in reality perhaps the only thing putting a wrench into the plans is our own reluctance of a sort. Perhaps it is a self worth issue, perhaps it is fear, or frustration with life...don't know...there are as many excuses as there are human I'd bet.

But then... you practice communion in other forms such as your art which moves me without having ever laid eyes on it just from the beautiful energy that flows when you speak of it. There is love and passion there, real beauty maybe even truth, eh?
You'll find what you seek... it is within you already.

Nice to meet you Ashley.
xxSandy

It seems clear to me that you are being approached by the 1111 Urantia Midwayers who are some of the best friends we could make on this planet. They are a part of a much larger group of celestisls which assist humans on this planet to connect to the Divine family... thus promoting a world that ever grows more light filled as well as spiritual growth for individuals.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Queen_Ashley21
New Friend

Post by Queen_Ashley21 »

Thank you HR for replying and saying such kind words. I just joined and i'm already learning! I do enjoy helping others, and teaching the knowledge that I've acquired. The past couple months I noticed a ringing in my ears. Most of the time in my right ear. Not sure what this could mean, but I know it's something spiritual. I don't mind sharing =] The future feels bright, and I look forward to my epic journey.

Thanks,
Ashley
happyrain wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:51 am hi ashley,
welcome to the message board! in fact it makes plenty of sense. your first dream, thank you, it's the love that matters. living from the heart. selfless service, finding joy in that spirit of giving and sharing. spiritual, astral, whatever else-al's don't really matter in comparison. you don't need tarot readings or some glamorous prophecy of your destiny, the fact that the 1111 has grabbed your attention in your dreams and with such a heart warming message is glamorous enough. live in love. whether that is with your twin flame, or it isn't. the journey is yours to live and to appreciate. i'm confident to say there's even more exciting revelations in your future.

hope you feel inclined to share them once in a while.

kind regards,
HR
Queen_Ashley21
New Friend

Post by Queen_Ashley21 »

Nice to meet you as well Sandy!

I appreciate what you said more than you know. I guess I have some anxiety about what "I can't see", and that is potentially blocking me. Hopefully meditation will help me with that. As far as how I like to meditate, that is spot on, lol. I laughed when you said, " ..at least the fold your hands and cross your legs formal type", I sit exactly like that. Like many, this is my first time hearing of midwayers. When you say that, "I touched spirit many times", do you mean in an emotional way or through astral travel? In the past I realized that I needed to open up more, and that included loving more. I can say that I've come along way since then. You mentioned that I practice communion in the form of art, which is a beautiful way of thinking about it. I always tell people that art is the expression of the soul. I plan to dive deeper in the, "truth in my art" subject. Work that addresses social inequality and world issues is an interest of mine. Here and there I read and do research on artists that I learn of, and admire.

Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words,

Ashley
Sandy wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:49 pm Hi Ashley,
Welcome to the message board!... and thank you for your input and sharing of some fascinating experiences. You amaze me, truly you do as you know so much about astrology and life issues... We all have things that we understand or are drawn too that can assist other people. I suspect you are a wealth of such wonderful things....

I am thinking about your dream and the small woman you saw... cooking in the kitchen. You also saw 11:05 which for me is a clue that the woman you saw may have been a midwayer. They are very loving and can appear in dreams or even in a form we could recognise as helpful to the individual. You said you had worked in an Italian restaurant so the dream vision may be a response that includes something familiar to you.

I don't know why, but somehow I think what the woman said is important .... but frustratingly I am coming up short...

You said...
The kitchen had a very warm loving feeling to it. I assumed that she was Italian, because she had long dark hair that was covered by a scarf. She was cooking a large pot of soup, but wasn’t very tall. She had to stand on her toes at times to taste the soup, which was red [ I really love tomato basil soup]. I asked why she was up so late cooking, and she told me that she loves to cook for her family and friends. I then replied, why doesn’t anyone in the family help you? Why not tell them that if they want to eat, then they will have to help?
Then she replies...
She tells me that people love her cooking, and that they say that it’s not the same when they try to make it. I then saw 11:11 on the clock, and woke up. It was around 6am this morning when I awoke, feeling refreshed and energized. By the way I am NOT a morning person, and I have issues improving my energy.
Her answer seems to be saying to my ears, that her loved ones (all people) do not have to work to earn a place at her table. Love/spirit gives willingly without need for recompense. We all have a place in the Divine family...we all are cherished and we all have what it takes to sit at the table... should we choose to. We have the gift of belonging to a family larger and more complex then we can ever know in this mortal flesh of ours. You have touched spirit many times and yet you still baulk as many of us do with meditation aspect...at least the fold your hands and cross your legs formal type. Often times we sit or stand before the universe with our reservations and expectations of failure firmly in hand... But thank God/Goddess that even if our efforts seemingly far well short of our hopes and aspirations...some good, some progress is always without a doubt made. It is made the moment we desire to grow and learn more, the moment we open ourselves to attempt to touch the divine. As much as we want this, the celestials on the other side of the meditation equation want it even more. So in reality perhaps the only thing putting a wrench into the plans is our own reluctance of a sort. Perhaps it is a self worth issue, perhaps it is fear, or frustration with life...don't know...there are as many excuses as there are human I'd bet.

But then... you practice communion in other forms such as your art which moves me without having ever laid eyes on it just from the beautiful energy that flows when you speak of it. There is love and passion there, real beauty maybe even truth, eh?
You'll find what you seek... it is within you already.

Nice to meet you Ashley.
xxSandy

It seems clear to me that you are being approached by the 1111 Urantia Midwayers who are some of the best friends we could make on this planet. They are a part of a much larger group of celestisls which assist humans on this planet to connect to the Divine family... thus promoting a world that ever grows more light filled as well as spiritual growth for individuals.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ashley,
You asked...
When you say that, "I touched spirit many times", do you mean in an emotional way or through astral travel?
I had to re read what I wrote. LOL I tend to just go with the flow when I write or respond most times. Sometimes it isn't clear what I mean even to myself LOL. But in this case, it is all of the above and then some. (Even if you don't consciously astral travel, we can do that in our sleep and dream time and not remember. ) But more importantly, I sense that you are or have developed into a kindly soul and this in and of itself attracts help from the celestial realms...but even more ... your sensitivity in art which is a big "leg up" is a form of meditation as one gets into a quiet state and allows the flow of creativity to shape the outcome. This is much like journaling and writing.( which of course is a form of art too.) And that too allows "elbow rubbing" with spirit. I know many people who journal on their computer and electronic device to great effect, but there is something special too about the handwritten word as we put so much of our own energy in the endeavour as we do in artworks. Many times I have felt the" symbol, "(Kim's got me calling it that...) "the touch" of spirit as I journal or write. With practice you learn to recognise an individual celestial's energy or touch. It is a precious thing to have celestial friends as real and helpful as any "fleshy friend."
I always tell people that art is the expression of the soul.
:sunflower:
Yes, absolutely and that is a beautiful way of thinking of it."
I plan to dive deeper in the, "truth in my art" subject. Work that addresses social inequality and world issues is an interest of mine. Here and there I read and do research on artists that I learn of, and admire.
and there it is...a very good reason why you are seeing the number prompts. The Midwayers have been working to lighten our world for thousands of years... Now more then ever before these past decades despite the crappy news, they, along with many enlightened souls all over the world, are making progress. I am hopeful that finally real improvements can be accomplished for those whose voice has become lost or purposefully overlooked. And you are a part of it. :D You are working for change in your own way and with the awesome gifts you have been given.
:cheers:
Well done, Ashley!

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Damien
New Friend

Post by Damien »

By the way, you noticed that standard dream books avoid the interpretation of numbers. They generally move away from this topic, thereby complicating the interpretation of dreams. I first came across this precisely in a dream, unknowingly remembering the combination of 777. I was just lucky that now there are open resources devoted to angel numbers. I found my answer here - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-777-meaning/ But I'm glad that now I can ask a direct question here.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Damien wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:01 pm By the way, you noticed that standard dream books avoid the interpretation of numbers. They generally move away from this topic, thereby complicating the interpretation of dreams. I first came across this precisely in a dream, unknowingly remembering the combination of 777. I was just lucky that now there are open resources devoted to angel numbers. I found my answer here - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-777-meaning/ But I'm glad that now I can ask a direct question here.
Welcome Damien,
You'll find many experienced people on so many different aspects of spirituality.
You have landed in the right place.

Enjoy! :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Damien and Ashley! :hithere
Ashley,
I believe Eric and Sandy gave you some sage advice.

Damien,
This is definitely the place to ask questions!

Would like to add that celestials are master communicators, we are novices. With numbers and dreams If you find a dream interpretation book or site, stick with one source. Spirt can then use that one source to use as a common reference between you to better communicate information. And there are many more avenues they can choose to communicate with you, if you are open to it and what you pay attention to like music, tokens, images in nature, photos... to name a few.

Hope to hear more for you!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Welcome!!! :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Queen_Ashley21
New Friend

Post by Queen_Ashley21 »

That I did, Damien. Thank you for your reply!

Ashley
Damien wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:01 pm By the way, you noticed that standard dream books avoid the interpretation of numbers. They generally move away from this topic, thereby complicating the interpretation of dreams. I first came across this precisely in a dream, unknowingly remembering the combination of 777. I was just lucky that now there are open resources devoted to angel numbers. I found my answer here - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-777-meaning/ But I'm glad that now I can ask a direct question here.
Queen_Ashley21
New Friend

Post by Queen_Ashley21 »

The more I read, the more I realize what I don’t know (which is exciting). Thank you Sandy =]

Ashley
Sandy wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:21 am Hi Ashley,
You asked...
When you say that, "I touched spirit many times", do you mean in an emotional way or through astral travel?
I had to re read what I wrote. LOL I tend to just go with the flow when I write or respond most times. Sometimes it isn't clear what I mean even to myself LOL. But in this case, it is all of the above and then some. (Even if you don't consciously astral travel, we can do that in our sleep and dream time and not remember. ) But more importantly, I sense that you are or have developed into a kindly soul and this in and of itself attracts help from the celestial realms...but even more ... your sensitivity in art which is a big "leg up" is a form of meditation as one gets into a quiet state and allows the flow of creativity to shape the outcome. This is much like journaling and writing.( which of course is a form of art too.) And that too allows "elbow rubbing" with spirit. I know many people who journal on their computer and electronic device to great effect, but there is something special too about the handwritten word as we put so much of our own energy in the endeavour as we do in artworks. Many times I have felt the" symbol, "(Kim's got me calling it that...) "the touch" of spirit as I journal or write. With practice you learn to recognise an individual celestial's energy or touch. It is a precious thing to have celestial friends as real and helpful as any "fleshy friend."
I always tell people that art is the expression of the soul.
:sunflower:
Yes, absolutely and that is a beautiful way of thinking of it."
I plan to dive deeper in the, "truth in my art" subject. Work that addresses social inequality and world issues is an interest of mine. Here and there I read and do research on artists that I learn of, and admire.
and there it is...a very good reason why you are seeing the number prompts. The Midwayers have been working to lighten our world for thousands of years... Now more then ever before these past decades despite the crappy news, they, along with many enlightened souls all over the world, are making progress. I am hopeful that finally real improvements can be accomplished for those whose voice has become lost or purposefully overlooked. And you are a part of it. :D You are working for change in your own way and with the awesome gifts you have been given.
:cheers:
Well done, Ashley!

xxSandy