New here- Seeing all the sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jules
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

New here- Seeing all the sequences

Post by Jules »

I stumbled across this board trying to figure out what is going on with me and numbers. It’s driving me crazy. I see them all day and night, absolutely everywhere in everything I do. Anytime I look at a clock, etc. and it’s all of them not just one or two, all repeating numbers patterns and several other number set patterns as well.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New here- Seeing all the sequences

Post by happyrain »

Welcome. =) It's a journey, a language and the evolution of your ideal.

Blessings!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jules,
Welcome! I'm not sure what numbers and patterns you are seeing but you might get some help or at least a direction to explore by reading the first forum on the board. Geoff has placed some general information there. Of course, we are all individuals with totally exceptional experiences and lives so the number prompts will individualised as well. ai yi yi I kno I sound like I am talking in riddles. :roll: sorry. It's just I do not want you to think the answers are generic. They aren't that's for sure. A number may generally send you off in one direction of thought but the experience from there is anything but same old same old. It begins with what we accept as meaning. Once we establish our own personal groundwork we have something to build on and it grows and moves in directions often unexpected or planned.

It is nice meeting you, Jules.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Jules! :sunflower:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by ejsanch23 »

Welcome jules