New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:14 pm Shane and Sandy,
Sorry I missed this one until now.

Yup, I see three birds, the fairy, and water buffalo type creature. Also the buffalo's calf just to her left... I wonder what the images symbolize in this photo? Think I'll do a little research on them. Lol! Just realized, in the wake of keeping things interesting lately, my sweet little girls and I have decided to replace the Christmas village with a much smaller version of a Fairy Village. In doing so was reminded of a message I'd received several years ago, "Seek Oberon." Can't remember the circumstances surrounding the message, think it might have been a loud random declaration as I was simply going about my day. At the time the only reference to the word I found was the name of a beer... Lol! Since I'm not interested in beer, dropped the idea of looking for an explanation of the message. Found out some time later that Oberon is the name of the king of the fairies! Perhaps it's time to pursue that again for some reason?

Makes sense about the combination of images in the smoke as fairies are guardians and companions to creatures and plants in the natural world. Shane have you been occupied by gardening, or spending time out in nature lately? Ah, reminds me of that book I suggested to you awhile ago about capturing images out in nature... They should have a shrugging emoji as a choice among the Smilies, I would use it all the time!

Love to all, stay safe everyone!

Kim
Hi Kim,

Funny you say that. Yes I have been occupied in the garden recently. The very mild Summer (so far anyway) has provided the perfect opportunity for trimming bushes and trees and putting nets around our fruit trees. Also love the occasional barefoot walk through the lush green grass.
Everything connected.

While I'm here this one popped up today this girl / woman or even a nun. Looks like the clothing which Mother Teresa used to wear.
She looks like she has a snake coming out from the side of her hair, to the forefront of the photo.

Image here - https://i.redd.it/f7eo082wv1c61.jpg

Take Care all and keep safe.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Your description is spot on for me as well, except so not see the snake.
:hithere
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:46 pm Shane,
Your description is spot on for me as well, except so not see the snake.
:hithere
Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

I have outlined what I think is a snake. The head is at the bottom part of the image.

here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... nun_snake/

Shane
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,

Okay, granted I have fairies on the brain but to me it all looks like a fairy. what you all see as a snake I see as one of her two arms.

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:02 am Hi guys,

Okay, granted I have fairies on the brain but to me it all looks like a fairy. what you all see as a snake I see as one of her two arms.

hugs,
Sandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

Nothing wrong with having Fairies on the brain, could be worse!

I tried to enlarge it but it lost all definition.
Maybe I've got snakes on the brain! :bana:

Keep safe,
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So I have been pulling up some weird looking images recently and also alot of numbers.
However I just had to put this one up.

As usual from candle smoke after meditation.
The first image is a long shot with the area of interest circled.
The second one is that image close up.
To me it looks like something from Avatar.

Eric have you seen anything like this in your experience?

Image 1 -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... /avatar_1/

Image 2 -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... /avatar_2/

Thanks for viewing.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Shane,

I see a face. It's outstanding. Wish I could help you more than that. What does your intuition tell you? Here's to your discoveries. :happy
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:03 am Hi Shane,

I see a face. It's outstanding. Wish I could help you more than that. What does your intuition tell you? Here's to your discoveries. :happy
Hi Eric, :hithere
My intuition says that it's alien but with a human dimension. First thoughts were friendly and looking over me to ensure all is well.
Soon as I thought alien I immediately thought of you.

Cheers, I hope you're well keep safe.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

I am wondering if it is a nature Spirit. It looks as if it arising from a leaf-like structure and I sort of see a fairy looking down on him/her to the right of the photo.
Yeah...I know... fairies again. :roll: :oops: It's Kim's fault. she started it. ;) :lol: (((((Kimmie))))

I was thinking about you guys yesterday. Are you and Melody okay down there? How's her dad and your dad and Mom? I hope all of you remain safe.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 am Hi Shane,

I am wondering if it is a nature Spirit. It looks as if it arising from a leaf-like structure and I sort of see a fairy looking down on him/her to the right of the photo.
Yeah...I know... fairies again. :roll: :oops: It's Kim's fault. she started it. ;) :lol: (((((Kimmie))))

I was thinking about you guys yesterday. Are you and Melody okay down there? How's her dad and your dad and Mom? I hope all of you remain safe.

xxSandy

Yes the more I look at it I'm sure you're right. To me it looks like it is rising out of a flower petal and yes I can see the fairy looking at it to the right. Is there any significance of it's appearance?

We're ok. Melody's dad has been having some health problems but as you know it's difficult to get out of the country, but even harder to get back in.
My dad is ok, memory seems to be slipping more often. I don't know about mum as I don't have any contact with her.

How are you going?

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 am Hi Shane,

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

I've just been doing a bit of reading up on Nature Spirits and I know that you're right. I know why this spirit is here.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's great! To me, it is playful. :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sandy,

I've just been doing a bit of reading up on Nature Spirits and I know that you're right. I know why this spirit is here.

Shane.

Hi Shane,

:sunflower:

So glad you found your answers. Doesn't always happen does it? …and sometimes we wind up with more questions then answers when we search. :shock:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all!
Sandy, I see the fairy in the first one too. Looks like many elemental faces to me in the next ones(notice I didn't say fairies?).
Sandy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 amfairies again. It's Kim's fault. she started it
I'll joyfully take the blame for that!
Heavensabove wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:08 amI can see the fairy looking at it to the right. Is there any significance of it's appearance?
The answer I received for having Obrone(king of the fairies) visit me in meditation was I need to have more joy in my life. I suspect the same goes for you Shane.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunny:
Good Morning :hithere Oops...it is just afternoon here but maybe it is morning somewhere in the world.

Shane,
I am sad to hear that Melody's dad is having some health issues. It is so hard being away from your loved ones when there is troubles in this area. I sort of understand how you guys feel as my parents have been having troubles as well. I am so fortunate to have siblings close to them that look after them in such a tender loving way. Does Melody have any siblings?
I cannot wait until we can move freely again. There is so much I have taken for granted... plane flights being one of them.

You know I just got something in my inbox that may help with the mind problems your dad is experiencing. Shoot might help me too.

It was something like doing two different things with each side of your body at the same time. It builds "something er other" in the brain helping to build up something in the brain helping to even reverse dementia. LOL Okay I need to give the article a better read. :roll: :? But I think it was sort of like the old, "rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time" kind of thing.

Kim,
The answer I received for having Obrone(king of the fairies) visit me in meditation was I need to have more joy in my life. I suspect the same goes for you Shane.

That sounds right for me too. I suspect that goes for many of us all over the world. This past year has drained many of us.

I'll try to keep your words in mind. :)

Have a good week everybody.
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I'm wondering if it was about exercises combined with breathing that involve crossing the midline. These simple movements strengthen those connections, allowing both sides of the brain to better communicate with each other. We used several working with kids, it's helps with a variety of
emotional upsets and clearing fogginess at any age!
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:35 am :sunny:
Good Morning :hithere Oops...it is just afternoon here but maybe it is morning somewhere in the world.

Shane,
I am sad to hear that Melody's dad is having some health issues. It is so hard being away from your loved ones when there is troubles in this area. I sort of understand how you guys feel as my parents have been having troubles as well. I am so fortunate to have siblings close to them that look after them in such a tender loving way. Does Melody have any siblings?
I cannot wait until we can move freely again. There is so much I have taken for granted... plane flights being one of them.

You know I just got something in my inbox that may help with the mind problems your dad is experiencing. Shoot might help me too.

It was something like doing two different things with each side of your body at the same time. It builds "something er other" in the brain helping to build up something in the brain helping to even reverse dementia. LOL Okay I need to give the article a better read. :roll: :? But I think it was sort of like the old, "rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time" kind of thing.

Kim,

That sounds right for me too. I suspect that goes for many of us all over the world. This past year has drained many of us.

Have a good week everybody.
xxSandy

Fortunately Melodys dad is improving. Yes she has two brothers but unfortunately they both live quite a fair way away.

Yes I know what you mean about moving freely again. Fortunately Japan is improving with their numbers as far as Covid is concerned. I just want to see that light at the end of the tunnel for the end of the year.

Keep safe Sandy and I hope that all of your loved ones in The US are safe and well.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane,
The Light must be Here, because I am looking at a very clear representation of a bunny- in my tree. It made me think of you, and here you are!

Hope Japan is Lovely enough! I think Japan is cool. I wonder what the street food is like? :loves

Eric
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:15 pm Shane,
The Light must be Here, because I am looking at a very clear representation of a bunny- in my tree. It made me think of you, and here you are!

Hope Japan is Lovely enough! I think Japan is cool. I wonder what the street food is like? :loves

Eric
Hi Eric, :hithere

Japan is wonderful, and the street food is the best. I really miss the street food. Oh and my father in law...lol

have a look here - https://livejapan.com/en/article-a0001911/

Keep safe.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane!! Yakiimo, crepes and takoyaki!! MMMMMmmmmMMMM!! :alien: :cat: :dwarf: :elephant: :albino:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:53 am Shane!! Yakiimo, crepes and takoyaki!! MMMMMmmmmMMMM!! :alien: :cat: :dwarf: :elephant: :albino:
We now make our own Takoyaki at home!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh MY!!!!! I am after one of those chocolate bananas. :mrgreen:
Shane, I can certainly understand how much you miss the street food. :sunflower:

Was the recent earthquake anywhere close to where Melody's dad lives?

...and my thoughts are with you guys too as you experience another short lockdown. I hope it stays short. :(

Eric, Are you frozen solid yet? Stay safe and warm and please stay off the roads. We have been seeing the most horrible accidents up there due to these terrific winter storms.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:34 am Oh MY!!!!! I am after one of those chocolate bananas. :mrgreen:
Shane, I can certainly understand how much you miss the street food. :sunflower:

Was the recent earthquake anywhere close to where Melody's dad lives?

...and my thoughts are with you guys too as you experience another short lockdown. I hope it stays short. :(

Eric, Are you frozen solid yet? Stay safe and warm and please stay off the roads. We have been seeing the most horrible accidents up there due to these terrific winter storms.

xxSandy

The earthquake was further north of Osaka. Closer to Tokyo.
Arrangements were made many years ago to move the capital to Osaka from Tokyo when "The big one hits"
They say that it's not a matter of if but when.

Yes another week, another lockdown. Supposedly only the 5 days but the way this state is being run who knows?

I hope you're keeping well and keep safe.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
I hope you poor long-suffering Victorians will be released soon from your "Covid-Prison" I can't even begin to imagine what you all are going through...again. Well if anything you guys are a shining light to perseverance and strength.
The earthquake was further north of Osaka. Closer to Tokyo.
Arrangements were made many years ago to move the capital to Osaka from Tokyo when "The big one hits"
They say that it's not a matter of if but when.
Now tell me again why you want to go back to Japan? ;) :)
Wow... :shock:

I thought of you last night. I was sitting in George's chair watching the smoke from a stick of incense waft here and there. I started wondering about the hidden treasures wrapped up in the smoke and then I did feel a spirit presence...in the very good sense. From the time prompt it was a midwayer but showing up and making their presence known at that moment where my thoughts rested told me a little something... There is so much going on around us that we are a part of and don't even realize it... :roll :sunflower:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That sounds wonderful!

Kim