New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Previously I have posted photos of what I have been able to capture of the spirit world whether it be by smoke, candlelight or whatever post meditation brings.
Some of you may know the story I have told about how when my wife and I sit together in our lounge room I get this morse code like heartbeat in my left ear. We always joke that it's her mother (my mother in law) wanting to make contact - or annoy us!

A few weeks ago I thought why not try and capture something with the camera as I have been successful in doing so previously.

I'll let the below photos speak for themselves.
The last couple which were only captured this evening had both my wife and myself in tears, both happy and sad, but no sign of my mother in law. It was our dog Hana who we had to put down just under 3 years ago.

Be warned, these are photos of my ear - viewer discretion required...lol

No.1 Notice some white images at the top part of ear -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... j/ear_no1/

No. 1B A close up of the same photo - some faces

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _close_up/

No. 2 Another face in a purple haze pencilled -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... pencilled/

No. 3 Another purple haze another purple face -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... /ear_no_3/

No. 4 - To me looks like a small boy -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... small_boy/

No. 5 Looks like a few faces here -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... any_faces/

No. 6 This stunned me. So bright. Looks like our dog Hana

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _dog_hana/

No. 6A Confirmed. This IS Hana Close up

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... og_hana_2/

Hana 3 - I have used this actual photo of Hana to compare the above photo.
It's like she is re creating this photo in spirit. -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... son_photo/

That's it for now. Thank you for reading.
These photos were taken at random. There was no meditation. Not all photos show spirits. They can go as quick as they come. I just wanted to share these.
They are always around.

Thanks again
Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Hana looks like she was an adorable sweet thing. Yes, I see all the ones you pointed out. Who would have thought spirit would be so tiny?
Heavensabove wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:56 pmThey are always around.
When my daughter was little she confirmed this. She leaned over and whispered, "They're everywhere Mommy."

I had an interesting experience yesterday that relates to images in unexpected places. I was waiting in a room for my doctor hoping for good news about a problem I've been having. Suddenly I noticed the grain in the middle of the door looked like a butterfly! It was large, covering almost the entire width of the lower part of the door. What made this feel so significant for me is the other day when I had a visit from my animal totems, one was fox and the other was a monarch butterfly. In the meditation both of the totems took human form and spoke to me. Gazing in wonder at the butterfly, my eyes scanned up and there were my totems in human form standing side by side on the door! It was grain in a wooden door, so pretty abstract, but I could differentiate which was which. I was shocked, asking in my head, "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?!!" My TA's symbol lit up in confirmation. Then I asked, "Does this mean I'm getting good news today?" Yup, it was good news.

It wasn't in my ear, but still I thought it was pretty cool!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:29 pm Shane,
Hana looks like she was an adorable sweet thing. Yes, I see all the ones you pointed out. Who would have thought spirit would be so tiny?
Heavensabove wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:56 pmThey are always around.
When my daughter was little she confirmed this. She leaned over and whispered, "They're everywhere Mommy."

I had an interesting experience yesterday that relates to images in unexpected places. I was waiting in a room for my doctor hoping for good news about a problem I've been having. Suddenly I noticed the grain in the middle of the door looked like a butterfly! It was large, covering almost the entire width of the lower part of the door. What made this feel so significant for me is the other day when I had a visit from my animal totems, one was fox and the other was a monarch butterfly. In the meditation both of the totems took human form and spoke to me. Gazing in wonder at the butterfly, my eyes scanned up and there were my totems in human form standing side by side on the door! It was grain in a wooden door, so pretty abstract, but I could differentiate which was which. I was shocked, asking in my head, "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?!!" My TA's symbol lit up in confirmation. Then I asked, "Does this mean I'm getting good news today?" Yup, it was good news.

It wasn't in my ear, but still I thought it was pretty cool!

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes Hana was adorable and very spoilt.

What a fantastic story Kim and you're right so cool. I am so glad for you! You are being looked after for sure.
It seems like we all have our own different ways to communicate doesn't it?

The Hana image was probably the smallest one of them all, but was the clearest. She definitely wanted to show that she is still around.

Glad you're ok. :bana:

Shane
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Yeah! :bana: I'm improving and seeing all the images right off the bat. :sunflower:
Hana was my favourite of all the images. What a little sweetheart she must have been... so much love allowing her to continue showing up for you after these three year. I'm sorry for your loss. People sometimes don't realise but loosing one of our furry/scaled/feathered babies is a grief that can cause an ache even years later.

Thanks for sharing these images, Shane. I think it is so exciting that your wife shares this interest with you.

And Kim... :shock: ASTOUNDING! It sounds to me like this animal totem book and the results has been "celestially prescribed." I too am relieved to hear you received good news from the doctor. :cheers:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:29 am Yeah! :bana: I'm improving and seeing all the images right off the bat. :sunflower:
Hana was my favourite of all the images. What a little sweetheart she must have been... so much love allowing her to continue showing up for you after these three year. I'm sorry for your loss. People sometimes don't realise but loosing one of our furry/scaled/feathered babies is a grief that can cause an ache even years later.

Thanks for sharing these images, Shane. I think it is so exciting that your wife shares this interest with you.

And Kim... :shock: ASTOUNDING! It sounds to me like this animal totem book and the results has been "celestially prescribed." I too am relieved to hear you received good news from the doctor. :cheers:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

Yes she was a sweetheart and very spoilt.
She was also bi lingual. She could understand demands in English & Japanese!

Just an update on Hana.
I thought I would try again tonight at the same time to see if she would come through again.
Sure enough, she was there and she stayed for about an hour and a half this time.

We figured it out. That was the time she would eat dinner - 6.00 pm. :bana:

Cheers,
Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane wrote:
Just an update on Hana.
I thought I would try again tonight at the same time to see if she would come through again.
Sure enough, she was there and she stayed for about an hour and a half this time.

Shane
:cheers: Reading that makes me happy and teary eyed all at the same time. :sunflower:
Blessings come in the most surprising places and amazing little "packages".

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:45 am Shane wrote:
Just an update on Hana.

Shane
:cheers: Reading that makes me happy and teary eyed all at the same time. :sunflower:
Blessings come in the most surprising places and amazing little "packages".

xxSandy
Well Sandy, :bana:

Here's another one.
Looks like Hana brought a few friends along yesterday.

Also to the left a human spirit.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... d_friends/

Shane :santa: :rendeer:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

A friend who passed 10 days ago came to visit yesterday.
And yes in the ear once again.

Link - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ns_spirit/
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That's Amazing Shane!!! It would be hard to miss that one I think. Clear as a bell!

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I hope his visit brings you some comfort.

Have you seen more of Hana too these past days?

I meant to ask you how soon before you head for Japan? :santa:

((((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:57 pm That's Amazing Shane!!! It would be hard to miss that one I think. Clear as a bell!

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I hope his visit brings you some comfort.

Have you seen more of Hana too these past days?

I meant to ask you how soon before you head for Japan? :santa:

((((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
Thank you Sandy.

It is quite amazing isn't it?
As I mentioned to you earlier, imagine if I really concentrated on the meditation.

This has really encouraged me.
These things are just happening.

I have seen faint images of Hana, but nothing like the one I posted previously.

We go to Japan on 2nd December.
A few meetings with new "clients" then we're into it.

I hope you'll follow my adventures on Facebook Santa in Japan :bana: :bana:

Shane :santa: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Shane,
You wrote:
We go to Japan on 2nd December.
A few meetings with new "clients" then we're into it.

I hope you'll follow my adventures on Facebook Santa in Japan :bana: :bana:
It's coming up quick. You'll be leaving before you know it. I am amazed, already Christmas decoration are finding themselves in stores and malls. Of course in our home Halloween decorations rule right now. :lol:

You can bet I will be following Santa's visit to Japan. :bana: Nothing like the joy of little kids to get one in the mood for the holidays.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Oh, my gosh! Just saw the image of your friend who passed away. Immediately got a little light-headed, so much movement! Do you see it? That person is talking to you! Do you see the lips moving? There are a few others as well, up and to the right. They are moving and talking too. Sorry can't make out what being said..

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:17 am Shane,
Oh, my gosh! Just saw the image of your friend who passed away. Immediately got a little light-headed, so much movement! Do you see it? That person is talking to you! Do you see the lips moving? There are a few others as well, up and to the right. They are moving and talking too. Sorry can't make out what being said..

Kim
Hi Kim,

I'm glad you said that the image of my friend was moving as that is exactly what I said to my wife last night.
Yes I was also getting a little giddy, like when you blow up a balloon.

This is the first time that this has happened to me.
I had noticed the others in the photo but I hadn't noticed my friends lips moving until you mentioned it.

I do see it now.

This world never ceases to amaze me.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

OMG I see it now too! :shock:
This world never ceases to amaze me.
I with you on that! WOW!

:sunflower:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Was your friend a religious person? Revisited the photo, again dizzy when I look at it. Can't say I can read his lips exactly, but get the strong impression he's singing the musical version of The Lord's Prayer, as it suddenly popped into my head while concentrating on the pic,... and continues to repeat itself.

Sandy,
I'm so glad you both can see the movement! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: Glad it's not just me going bonkers!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:42 am Shane,
Was your friend a religious person? Revisited the photo, again dizzy when I look at it. Can't say I can read his lips exactly, but get the strong impression he's singing the musical version of The Lord's Prayer, as it suddenly popped into my head while concentrating on the pic,... and continues to repeat itself.

Sandy,
I'm so glad you both can see the movement! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: Glad it's not just me going bonkers!

Kim
Hi Kim,
He did become more religious after his mother passed many years ago.

Lolol. I believe that about it being in a musical form as he was right into musicals and theatre. :bana:

I see alot of animals in this photo, do you?

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Woman & babies?

Post by Heavensabove »

Well this one was taken by accident today.

Not my ear but further back.
To me looks like a woman and a few babies.

Not one of my clearest ones, but boy does it change.

https://i.redd.it/hufew3yvpnv31.jpg

Kim any thoughts?

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
It's nice to know he can still enjoy his music! First thing I want to learn when I die is to play the piano!

Gordon seems to have slowed down this time, but still can't make out the figures above and beside his head, they are moving too much. This time I did see a baby lying on it's back under his chin area.

The last photo is really interesting. Saw a woman with long hair, on the left, barely in the frame holding a baby. Looked at the pic again and saw an older woman, feels like a grandma, holding the baby. She did move a lot! Turned her head as if looking right at me, turned her head back then(guess she thought I was alright). Her eyes closed, as if she was savoring the moment of holding her precious granddaughter in her arms. I know that feeling of love. Like you and the baby are the only ones in the room, even if it's filled with other people.

… I believe there's a message in this one for someone. Do you know a woman whose grandmother, or mother passed before the baby was born? She didn't miss the opportunity to hold and love her. Either she held her before she was born, or is her guardian angel now. That baby is deeply, deeply loved. This one brought tears to my eyes.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:56 pm Shane,
It's nice to know he can still enjoy his music! First thing I want to learn when I die is to play the piano!

Gordon seems to have slowed down this time, but still can't make out the figures above and beside his head, they are moving too much. This time I did see a baby lying on it's back under his chin area.

The last photo is really interesting. Saw a woman with long hair, on the left, barely in the frame holding a baby. Looked at the pic again and saw an older woman, feels like a grandma, holding the baby. She did move a lot! Turned her head as if looking right at me, turned her head back then(guess she thought I was alright). Her eyes closed, as if she was savoring the moment of holding her precious granddaughter in her arms. I know that feeling of love. Like you and the baby are the only ones in the room, even if it's filled with other people.

… I believe there's a message in this one for someone. Do you know a woman whose grandmother, or mother passed before the baby was born? She didn't miss the opportunity to hold and love her. Either she held her before she was born, or is her guardian angel now. That baby is deeply, deeply loved. This one brought tears to my eyes.

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes I can see the baby under Gordons chin.
I also see his father with his bushy white eyebrows.

I don't off hand know anyone whose grandmother or mother passed before a baby was born.
That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Yes I also saw the womans head move too.
I thought I was going bonkers.
If I looked away from the photo for a minute or two and looked back, she had turned around.

The thing is I can take photos of my ear or neck any time of day or night and something always comes up.

I will take a new photo right now.

Here we go -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... any_faces/

Sometimes the same faces, or sometimes within seconds completely different.

So what does all this mean Kim when this happens?
It's become a normal part of life now. I' used to it.

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Well tonights photo looks like some young children at the bottom and some older folk higher up.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... old_young/

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:15 amSo what does all this mean Kim when this happens?It's become a normal part of life now. I' used to it.
... I have my own ideas about what this is... But I think the most important question to ask is, "Shane what do you think this all means for you?" Listen to your intuition, remember what you've been told about yourself, what you believe about yourself Trust that you have your own answers.

I'm bursting with my own ideas, and am elated the path this discovery has taken, but want to wait to see what you've decided. I know this may not feel very helpful. I remember when I first came to this site learning about the 11:11 and everything behind it. I was shaken to my core. What I really wanted was someone to tell me specifically what to do next. I sent a PM to Geoff asking this very question. His reply, "Well, that is entirely up to you." NOT what I wanted to hear! But exactly what I need to. Each and every one of us is on an individual journey, we can cross paths and exchange experiences and ideas, but we cannot, and should not, tell another what it means for them. We all have our own truth.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:02 am Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:15 amSo what does all this mean Kim when this happens?It's become a normal part of life now. I' used to it.
... I have my own ideas about what this is... But I think the most important question to ask is, "Shane what do you think this all means for you?" Listen to your intuition, remember what you've been told about yourself, what you believe about yourself Trust that you have your own answers.

I'm bursting with my own ideas, and am elated the path this discovery has taken, but want to wait to see what you've decided. I know this may not feel very helpful. I remember when I first came to this site learning about the 11:11 and everything behind it. I was shaken to my core. What I really wanted was someone to tell me specifically what to do next. I sent a PM to Geoff asking this very question. His reply, "Well, that is entirely up to you." NOT what I wanted to hear! But exactly what I need to. Each and every one of us is on an individual journey, we can cross paths and exchange experiences and ideas, but we cannot, and should not, tell another what it means for them. We all have our own truth.

Kim
Hi Kim,
I do understand where you are coming from.
You're right it's not what I wanted to hear....lol but at the same time I do feel a bit lost as I can imagine you did.

My intuition is that I have do keep growing and get to the stage where I can use it to help people for good.
To give reassurance to people and help them heal maybe.

That is my gut feeling, I hope it's just not wishful thinking.
I guess that I just didn't want it to mean anything bad.

But if you're saying that you're elated that the path this discovery has taken, well that does make me feel good.

Thank you Kim

Shane :santa: :santa:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:02 am Shane,

Kim
Thank you for such a wonderful PM Kim,

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Well today I decided that I would give you all a break from my photos....until I saw this one.

I don't know but is this Pegasus?

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... s_pegasus/

Thanks for reading.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
My first thought was phoenix, tuned my head a little and exclaimed. "Oh, yeah! Pegasus."

So I have to tell you, last night after reading your latest post I wondered, "Hmm, maybe all of us have spiritual entities whispering in our ear. Endeavored to take a picture of my own ear to check it out. Not being one to have much experience taking a selfie, it's not an easy task getting a decent picture of my ear with my phone. Then when I did manage to capture one, it was very off-putting! Exclaiming, "Eww! Not a pretty sight! Is that what my ear really looks like? After recovering from the shocking reality that that thing is attached to my head, I took three photos in succession. I did see the very same image of a man in all three. Will say though, probably will leave the ear photos to you... much too traumatic for my delicate sensibilities.

Mentioned it to my daughter today, younger generation, no problems with her ear photo technique. I was not disturbed what so ever by what I saw. There were three very distinct images in the shot. I was very surprised she couldn't see any of them, even with me pointing out, describing them in detail. Maybe it's like the litmus taste test, some can, some can't?

Kim