New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:59 pm Hi Shane,
I hope you poor long-suffering Victorians will be released soon from your "Covid-Prison" I can't even begin to imagine what you all are going through...again. Well if anything you guys are a shining light to perseverance and strength.
The earthquake was further north of Osaka. Closer to Tokyo.
Arrangements were made many years ago to move the capital to Osaka from Tokyo when "The big one hits"
They say that it's not a matter of if but when.
Now tell me again why you want to go back to Japan? ;) :)
Wow... :shock:

I thought of you last night. I was sitting in George's chair watching the smoke from a stick of incense waft here and there. I started wondering about the hidden treasures wrapped up in the smoke and then I did feel a spirit presence...in the very good sense. From the time prompt it was a midwayer but showing up and making their presence known at that moment where my thoughts rested told me a little something... There is so much going on around us that we are a part of and don't even realize it... :roll :sunflower:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

The "Covid Prison" unfortunately is always open in Victoria. There were 2 cases in the city and the whole state was shut down. Numerous business' closed for good, mental health numbers up and the 5 days cost $1 billion. It hasn't been managed well in this state from the beginning.

Now tell me again why you want to go back to Japan? ;) :)
Wow... :shock:

I know, seems crazy. Another thing I also know is that my soul is meant to be there. Feel more home there than here. Not bad for someone who 25 years ago was never interested in going there as it was too expensive and too crowded. In saying that I now find Australia much more expensive.

I thought of you last night. I was sitting in George's chair watching the smoke from a stick of incense waft here and there. I started wondering about the hidden treasures wrapped up in the smoke and then I did feel a spirit presence...in the very good sense.

Yes I feel them quite strongly when "smoking". Smoke is a vehicle in which they can show themselves to those of us who can't see them with the naked eye. Probably not the only way, I'm sure that everyone is different, but I'm glad to have found "my way".

Everyday is quite hot here now. How is it there?

Keep safe Sandy,
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Well this one today has me ended up cross-eyed I've looked at it for that long. lol. As usual candle smoke after meditation.
Unfortunately it's a little out of focus but I believe that this photo is one of the most complex as far as the amount of images in it.

I have the advantage of zooming in close on different parts of it and I am getting babies, dogs, fairies, angels, laughing men and women.
I hope some of you can enlarge it and can see as much as I can.

The first one is a long shot with the first area of interest circled.
I believe that this is a woman wearing a white dress turning back looking at the white image on the left of the picture.

Image 1 Here - https://i.redd.it/12fzkhzrg0j61.jpg

The next photo is once again a long shot with the next area of interest circled on the left. Initially I saw a dog. Looking closer though there are lot of things going on here.

Image 2 Here - https://i.redd.it/enc4f7v1h0j61.jpg

The next image is a close up of both of these images together.

Image 3 Here - https://i.redd.it/buqhp098h0j61.jpg

The final image is a real close up of what seems to me to be an angel or fairy. Those of you with a lot more experience than me may be able to tell.

Image 4 Here - https://i.redd.it/zqjq5hqbi0j61.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Shane.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

the overall image definitely looks like a woman with her hair tied up wearing an elegant dress and looking over her shoulder. cool!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm the overall image definitely looks like a woman with her hair tied up wearing an elegant dress and looking over her shoulder. cool!
Hi Eric,

yeah she looks like she's out of the 1960's.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi you two,

I am just seeing these images. Yes, I definitely see the over all image too... The elegant woman.

I the second image
I see someone reading to what may be a child t his/her feet. In the bottom far left of the blown up second image I see what looks to me as a sonogram image of a baby in the womb. Okay now this is the real crazy one... I see what looks like a dinosaur...Not one of the famous or mean kind in the middle top of the circled image. Or it could be the head of an eagle...but I am going with dinosaur.
Third image:
I see a rather faint dog's head in this one. Don't know how to describe where it is at though. It jumped out at me immediately.
Fourth Image:
I see what looks almost like a person or doll with a crown on their head and a long dress.

Thanks for sharing your smoke images with us. Lots to notice in this one photo! I feel like they are good for my brain and may help me think a little better. :finger:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Sorry it took me so long to view these, been a busy couple of weeks!

You're right. This one seems different, more like a scene than individual images beside each other. Is the hair of the woman all smoke, or is there something in the background? The woman seems to be looking back. I might be crazy, but I get the impression is she is from Japan. The image to her left looks to me like a magical tree, with a face and a bird to the left of the trunk.

In the second one(I may have been playing in the fairy village too much lately). Lol, looks like I imagine the north wind would is it was getting ready to let it rip!

Third one, appears to be a gathering of opinionated people, and more individuals are joining them. Shane I wasn't going to mention it, but I've had the impression from the first that the woman is your mother-in-law. In the third frame it looks like she shrunk down to join the group. Her image is very distinct toward the left. She seems so happy and serene even though the conversation of the others looks... passionate. I'm having a little trouble focusing, because ever since mentioning your mother-in-law, several symbols began lighting up, I think to affirm my impression it's your mother-in-law.

In the fourth one I see the fairy, then several faces start coming into focus.

I always love it when you post new pics! The symbols and loopy feeling aren't stopping, guess I'd better go meditate. Keep those photos coming!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:51 pm Shane,
Sorry it took me so long to view these, been a busy couple of weeks!

You're right. This one seems different, more like a scene than individual images beside each other. Is the hair of the woman all smoke, or is there something in the background? The woman seems to be looking back. I might be crazy, but I get the impression is she is from Japan. The image to her left looks to me like a magical tree, with a face and a bird to the left of the trunk.

In the second one(I may have been playing in the fairy village too much lately). Lol, looks like I imagine the north wind would is it was getting ready to let it rip!

Third one, appears to be a gathering of opinionated people, and more individuals are joining them. Shane I wasn't going to mention it, but I've had the impression from the first that the woman is your mother-in-law. In the third frame it looks like she shrunk down to join the group. Her image is very distinct toward the left. She seems so happy and serene even though the conversation of the others looks... passionate. I'm having a little trouble focusing, because ever since mentioning your mother-in-law, several symbols began lighting up, I think to affirm my impression it's your mother-in-law.

In the fourth one I see the fairy, then several faces start coming into focus.

I always love it when you post new pics! The symbols and loopy feeling aren't stopping, guess I'd better go meditate. Keep those photos coming!

Kim
Hi Kim,

You're right. This one seems different, more like a scene than individual images beside each other. Is the hair of the woman all smoke, or is there something in the background? The woman seems to be looking back. I might be crazy, but I get the impression is she is from Japan.

Yes I automatically thought this also and yes I think that this is my mother in law. As I mentioned to Eric earlier it looks like she's from around the 60's era. No there is nothing in the background which could be mistaken for this image.

Even after all this time it fascinates me that yes I can receive many images in smoke but also "real" images can appear at the same time out of that same smoke. Also if you just look at that smoke image by itself the outline shape looks like a child looking up at the woman.
You know Kim that last one of the fairy. I've just realised where I've seen it before. When I was a kid these were exactly the same shaped "cone" angels we used to hang on the Christmas tree. Maybe that's the connection that I will be back in Japan at Christmas to play Santa.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

A couple here tonight.

First one is from candle smoke. I call it sad boy / man. Has quite a few other faces around him.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... d_boy_man/

The second one was actually an accident. As has happened a few times when I go to take a photo of my ear I sometimes accidently press the shutter too early. In this case I took a pic of the side of my neck.

This pic came out. To me looks like a Japanese boy / man laughing. Stand back a bit for the best image.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... g_boy_man/

I just read all of this back and realised that anyone reading this for the first time without knowing me must think I'm nuts!! lol

Thanks for reading.
Shane. @crispyspirit
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Shane :hithere
I just read all of this back and realized that anyone reading this for the first time without knowing me must think I'm nuts!! lol
NOT AT ALL!!! But it does make me feel "visually challenged". I keep staring at them and wonder why I can't see what everyone else does.

Hopefully with time the veil will be lifted from my eyes so I too can fully appreciate this experience! :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 amYou know Kim that last one of the fairy. I've just realised where I've seen it before. When I was a kid these were exactly the same shaped "cone" angels we used to hang on the Christmas tree. Maybe that's the connection that I will be back in Japan at Christmas to play Santa.
Spirit is telling you to keep the dream alive!

In the first photo it looks to me like a Victorian woman with a one of those big hats, and several faces around her. When seeing the second one, I couldn't help but smile and say, "That is a happy man!" Still smiling writing about it!
Heavensabove wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:09 pmI just read all of this back and realised that anyone reading this for the first time without knowing me must think I'm nuts!! lol
Lol! Welcome to the 11:11 boards! Think that could be said about many of the posts here. Unless someone dares to be called nuts, others might not ever realize the possibility such a thing can exist!

Sammy,
That happens to many people, usually the images become more clear after a little practice. And we don't all necessarily see the same image.

Yup, still smiling about that happy man. :bana:

Thanks Shane.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

sammy wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:42 pm Hi Shane :hithere
I just read all of this back and realized that anyone reading this for the first time without knowing me must think I'm nuts!! lol
NOT AT ALL!!! But it does make me feel "visually challenged". I keep staring at them and wonder why I can't see what everyone else does.

Hopefully with time the veil will be lifted from my eyes so I too can fully appreciate this experience! :loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Hi Sammy, :hithere

Sammy,
That happens to many people, usually the images become more clear after a little practice. And we don't all necessarily see the same image.

Kim is right. With some of my images I have been so sure of what I'm seeing then Kim or Sandy will come along and point out something which is alot more obvious or maybe I had been looking at it in a completely different way. That's why I share these as extra eyes can always bring alot to the table.
I have alot of images on Instagram - @crispyspirit

Don't feel "visually challenged" Even I have looked at old images which I didn't originally see anything in and then I'll look at it again after a while and go wow!
Thanks for your interest.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sammy,
I felt visually challenged when I first began looking at the pictures too, but you know, it is a lot about relaxing your vision and allowing what is there to come forwards. Not pushing it or thinking about it. Might even help to not read what others see but look first unaided. It is sort of like those pictures that were popular a couple decades ago that looked like they were one thing but with a shift in vision they became something totally different.

xxSammy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

I haven't been taking that many photos recently, but thought I'd post this one from yesterday.
As usual from candle smoke.

As usual the first photo is a long shot of what appears to me to be a very well dressed young man wearing a tie and a robe. Like a Graduation Robe.
The second one is a close up of the person. I also noticed in the second one quite a few faces around this person.

Image 1 - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... n_in_robe/

Image 2 - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... in_robe_2/

Thanks for reading,

Shane. @crispyspirit
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Shane!

I was just thinking about you this morning, even talking with someone about your image captures. Imagine my delight to see your name pop up in this section with an 1111 time prompt. :hithere

My kind regards, to you and your wife.
=)
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:44 am Hey Shane!

I was just thinking about you this morning, even talking with someone about your image captures. Imagine my delight to see your name pop up in this section with an 1111 time prompt. :hithere

My kind regards, to you and your wife.
=)
Hey Eric, :hithere

Yes I haven't been as active recently, but this one stood out.
You were meant to come here. There is no such things as coincidences.

I have a selection of my images on Instagram - @crispyspirit

I hope you're well, take care my friend. :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Eric took the words right out of my mouth!

I the first one I see a woman in the shadows holding a young girl with very long flowing hair. In the second one I see a woman in shadow holding a young fox in her arms.

Hope you and Melody are doing well!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((SHANE!!!!)))))))

So wonderful to see you! :sunflower:

Hi guys :hithere
Okay what is wrong with me...the only thing I see is a very dangerous looking poisonous snake with his jaws opened wide. :shock:

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:01 am ((((((((SHANE!!!!)))))))

So wonderful to see you! :sunflower:

Hi guys :hithere
Okay what is wrong with me...the only thing I see is a very dangerous looking poisonous snake with his jaws opened wide. :shock:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

You know what? As soon as I turned this photo from portrait to landscape I could also see the snake.
Funny how so many people can see totally different images. :bana:

I hope you're well.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well.

I have a few photos today.
All from candle smoke as usual.

The first one I call "CCTV Man" as it looks like a shot taken above of a guy walking past a CCTV camera.
A few other face s around him also.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... /cctv_man/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one I have circled the main "characters" although I realise there are others here.

The blue and red images circled are faces but the orange one I believe is a tall man wearing a cap his elbow bent with what looks like a drink in his hand. Sounds crazy but that is what first came to mind.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... al_images/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third image well I call "Alien" as I don't know what else to call it. Quite a few images and faces making up this image. Would love any other suggestions as always.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ta1/alien/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for viewing,
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i see the man with the hat! that is cool :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

It is good to have fresh photos to view again and to see your post.

In the first photo, is that a dog...sort of a bull dog type dog face about 1/3rd of the way up the right side of the photo? It isn't vey big but for some reason it immediately jumped out at me.

In the second photo... now don't laugh, but because I have recently watched The Mummy movie I see a skeleton. I definitely see he man with a drink and a bent arm. :)

....and In the third photo I see a bird's head taking up much of the photo...something like a swan.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

So I had the weber bbq out last night and came up with a couple of images from the smoke.

The first one is a cropped image showing many faces.
This one to me is one of those funny ones where you see certain faces and look away for a while and they change.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... any_faces/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is a close up of the first.
In the first one there is a white image, middle left.
I have enhanced that and to me looks like a woman looking down reading a book.
The funny thing about this one is that in the background (top left) looks like a guy with black hair and long sideburns.
I'd even go as far as to say that he's wearing a white polo neck jumper.
Someone straight out of the 60's / 70's!

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... y_faces_2/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

In this image I see a woman with a cloak and hood sitting on a horse and I see other animals...cattle or goats around them. .. definitely seems a bull to her left and slightly behind her.

I am always amazed at what jumps out at us.
It is sort of like spiritual messages. Sometimes when I read them repeatedly, something new stands out nearly every time.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Todays one is a two part.
The first one is an image captured by candle smoke with the area of interest circled in blue.

The second is that area close up.
I see two people, I call this one "Friends" In front of the face on the right I faintly see what looks like a fairy / angel flying horizontally.

Both images are on the same link below.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... 6/friends/

Thanks for reading,

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

Yes...I see it too! It is beautiful. :D

Been thinking about you and Melody. Hope all is well. We are being extra careful here and on the fringes but within the Sydney lock down. Seems easier the second time around. It is almost like we all know the drill now.

Please stay safe.
xxSandy