Seriously? Is this all real?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Brendonshay
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Seriously? Is this all real?

Post by Brendonshay »

Seriously, is this all real?

I’ve been seeing ALL different numbers for years very sporadically, BUT in the last few months I have been seeing them every single day more than once. Always on my iPhone, as the time. I began screenshotting every time I saw a sequence, and I have a LOT of photos! I see 1:11, 11:11, 2:12, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5,55 EVERY DAY ALL DAY.
I began googling and found cute sites and memes showing what each number set meant e.g “this means something’s good is coming” but it all seemed like scratching the surface, I rolled my eyes. But it’s getting so frequent it just HAS to be something deeper! They other my eyes were drawn to the sent time of an email and it was 3:33! That’s never happed? Where else will I see the numbers now and next?

So, I eventually obviously stumbled onto this site.

At first I got so excited and was like “OMG this explains everything, some things went over my head a bit but I thought I had found the answer of the universe! Something I have intuitively felt is my purpose since forever, in a non egotistical way, I know i am here for a very important reason.

But as I read more and more, spent the last two night reading all articles here actually.. I started to doubt everything on here. I was like, okay I’m sure I can do this, meditate and get in contact / hear voices , I’ve always felt presences... but when I read about being actually seeing physical manifestations? When you speak of 1,111 people or whatever, it starts sounding very made up, click the link to find out about wayfarers and it explains nothing? It seems there are people here even recently have conversations about these people they contact and what’s going on, tell me, how can i be proven it’s all true? My whole life I’ve been screaming and asking for proof of a ghost or spirit of god or angel or an alien or monster or anything supernatural, I BEED to see something or witness something to beleive and I desperately want to!

HELP! and why am I seeing these numbers?!?!?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Seriously? Is this all real?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Brenden,
Seriously, is this all real?
Yes :)

But the problem is no one not even the most gifted of Gurus can make it real for you. Now with that said it is possible...but you need to discover it...not necessarily by reading a bunch of articles on a well meaning site. This can be helpful possibly...instructive... hmmm maybe... but it is still information much like reading a text book...a how too text book.

What has made it real for all of us who speak and share experiences here is what has come up from the inside of us as that is where the real and true guidance can be found...it's where what you so desperately desire can be found. It is in you even as I type this...your longing is a symptom even a proof of the presence.
We speak much about Urantia Midwayers, the 1111 loyal Secondary Midwayers who have been on this earth for thousands upon thousands of years gently and sometimes not so gently guiding humans towards some semblance of higher attainment of spirit. Some of these Midwayers you may have read about have been guiding progress group members for decades... Yet these amazing beings would be the first to remind us that the wisdom of the universe can be found within us, they would be the first to bow before that wisdom. The most important thing we can take away from this site is that each and every one of us has within us a part of the Creator of all things. In a weird way we are star children I suppose (although that may sound a little out there.) This part of the Creator, the greatest gift in all eternity, is constantly nudging us toward a greater knowledge of divine understanding, universe knowledge etc... and when we actively look towards a closer relationship, gradually and at our own speed of acceptance and understand we develop an ever closer relationship with this particle of God. It is the beginnings of a long journey that spans eternity... all of this is rather difficult to explain without sounding perhaps over the top... but it goes back once again to the fact that none of us here can give you the proof you seek.

It is only by your own inner exploration that the proof you desire will be found. Long ago I was standing where you are now, saying nearly the same thing to myself as I longed for some kind of proof of existence and experience. I read the accounts of George and Geoff and others on the board at that time and I longed for that connection. So I began meditating daily...really putting it first above the other lures of being human and this slowly began to open those inner doors for me. Amazing things began to occur and as my confidence grew I found I enjoyed this time, I looked forward to opening this door over and over again to commune with celestial Teachers, friends and the divine. I discovered that it wasn't so much the seeing, hearing, sensing as much as the overwhelming love experienced in these moments of deep meditation that were in reality smoothing over the many rough spots in life. It is the peace, the divine love that heals and nurtures and helps us to see ourselves and the eternal possibilities.

I posted a message today from Uteah that may help... in a way it may have been given to you personally. Because just because you, at this moment in time, cannot see, hear, feel the presence of celestials around you...it doesn't mean they are not with you and haven't always been there.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28855

I'm sorry if this is long. There is so much I want to say .... maybe I'll end with, please don't give up, Brenden. What you desire is possible and you will find it one day... in your own time. It truly is worth more then a King's ransom.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome Brendonshay,
First I'll recommend something very easy to do and accept, "Breathe, in and out, in and out." Many of the things you mentioned, and with equal rapidity, have been burning questions most of us on the boards have experienced. We recognize the number sequences as a prompt/invitation to begin, or resume a spiritual journey. It is completely your choice to make the decision to do so, but because you've probably put it out to the universe this is your intent, that is the reason for receiving the prompts. Everything is on your terms. That's why we say it's an individual journey. We can share our experiences. Depending on where you are spiritually, determines what you can accept or reject, that's alright! What feels as truth to one, many be completely unbelievable to another. We are all trying to search for answers the best way we know how.

Many come to the boards with a boatload of questions and fear, I know I did. New members are encouraged to read, read, read the numerous threads, responses and links, especially the back ground and facts section, decide for yourself what rings true and what doesn't.

As for receiving signs, or having a spiritual experience, that is up to you too. Most times they are all around us, because of where we are, emotionally, spiritually, … fearfully, depends on if we're ready to accept what we've been asking for.

Again, welcome to the boards!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

hello,
by virtue of your being here and from what you've shared, it is real enough.

i believe these moments will continue to speak to you over many years, you might already recognize how intimate this type of communication really is.

it's your journey, welcome to the forums.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity