The Connection is Always Open

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: The Connection is Always Open

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Star!

I think the cool thing is....I had forgotten about this thread. And hours earlier I was just talking in a different section about some of the things I was going through.

Its like...you helped and didnt even realize you had! It looks like, to me, that you are very much in tune with your guides and seemed to be guided to certain threads, like I do!

That was just some outstanding divine timing :mrgreen: :roll
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

For a period of the past 3 or 4 months..I fell dramatically out of vibration. I knew the connection was still open...but I was so focused on myself and pulling myself out of my situation, I couldn't hear the Mudwayers anymore 🤧

It wasnt like they left, but I had f as Allen into depression so badly that I couldn't "meet" them on their own frequencies. But....no matter how low I went..I would still..at least once per day...get a prompt of 444 or 555 SOMEWHERE. It was their way of saying we are still here, but..you cant feel us right now

Fast forward to this week and I finally got something off my chest that needed to be said to some people and after a few days now...my vibes have gone WAY up.

Sometimes, we (me at least) get SO lost in the depths our thoughts and mind...we so easily forget the ONE thing that we all have in common, unifies us all and puts us in the best position to approach life.

...and that's LOVE!

https://youtu.be/2nGKqH26xlg

The Connection is "All Ways" Open! 11:11

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Hi Jason,

That's wonderful. I think you are a strong person. And you were able to find meaning/importance even during a lower vibe/struggle.

Sometimes it's like a switch is flipped and we feel so much better.

Often, the more absorbed in my self- the more miserable I am.

Love can lead us to forget the selves we become so pre-occupied with.

I sometimes forget the prompts are not just for us- usually, if we are aware, we realize we are divine conduits of His expression and those synchronistic moments work in ways that mean a message of Love is being shared with another.

Thanks for your thoughts. And posting one of my favorite songs! This hits me just right.

Love is, in All Ways. Right on!

Here's to our continued progress!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone, :hithere
Rereading many of these posts reminds me that the struggles are all about the journey, and even though we slip back into those dark places something inside pulls us back into the light. One of the reasons I love this site is so often the words, struggles, and encouragement of others, goes right to our core, shedding light on that thing we were grappling with. Without the other person even realizing it, something from their post was just what another needs to hear.

I find more often than not, that 'thing' that brought me to yet another dark place in simply an emotion/event/action I'd buried from my past that needs to come to light, and more importantly, "Needing to be let go of."

Jason, a few years ago I came across a beautifully illustrated book depicting, What A Wonderful World sharing Louis Armstrong's vision. It was another example proving a point I've repeated several times, "Some books just need to be sung." Thank you for adding it to this thread.

I hope all of you are experiencing a wonderful weekend!
:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sometimes, we (me at least) get SO lost in the depths our thoughts and mind...we so easily forget the ONE thing that we all have in common, unifies us all and puts us in the best position to approach life.

...and that's LOVE!

https://youtu.be/2nGKqH26xlg

The Connection is "All Ways" Open! 11:11
Thank you for that reminder....

and for that song that was one of George's favourites. He loved Louis Armstrong. :happy

This is the first time I remember hearing the spoken introduction that made it all the more special in my opinion.

Hope everyone is well. :hithere

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jason,

I found this book today called...

Earth Medicine
Ancestors Ways of Harmony for Many Moons
by Jamie Sams
I picked it off the shelf and landed right on a poem in the middle of the book and felt inclined to share this with you...

Healing The Will

The heart of every human holds
The feelings and the dreams
Of deepest aspirations,
Freewill's creative esteem.
The urge towards higher purpose,
The drive to create from grace,
Unlimited power of expression,
The potential of the human race.
Yet, the side roads are many,
Blighted by denial and fear,
Refusal to express the feelings,
Until numbness blocks our tears.
Lost in our machinations,
Yet craving release from pain,
Surrender may not come sweetly,
But the will can be regained.
The sacredness of being lies
In feeling all that appears,
Without applying judgments
To the joys or to the fears.
Trusting every emotion as
Something we created to feel,
Then expressing every feeling,
Allows the will to heal.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

What...

A....

Poem!!

I'd like to share this on my personal Facebook wall. I have stories for you all. Something that happened over there and intended up waking me right back up

I had to wait a few days to make sure this wasnt one of my big polar mood swings.

But...its been six days, and my vibes are still higher than EVER.

I know this won't TOTALLY last...as things tend to come in cycles. I'm aware that sadness is right around the corner and sometimes that stuff can be triggered by things that are completely out of your control. What I saw on facebook, in that group I TRIED passionately to promote...they used those triggers against their members. The. They would gaslight then and go out of their way to make you feel as if 90 percent of life's problems are caused by you.

Now..that's severely flawed thinking..

I'm going to get more into this when I get some more time. The cruelty of that group, and ho we the masqueraded their advice has "high vibes".....it was unconscionable. I put them on blast on my personal Facebook page and called them out for their absolute cruelty and heartlessness towards trauma survivors or those currently going through it now.

I swear, after I was done with that post....I THINK...a Midwayer smiled. I FEEL, that after I had gotten off my chest was out....that business end of his spear was painted directly at the people who's heartless advice could have caused potential suicide.

I promise, more details after work tonight. 😁✌❤

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Earth Medicine, ... beautiful.

Jason,
Facebook, or social media in general,...just :duh Not a place where people can safely put their deep dark feelings out there. Individuals just need to come to that conclusion and remove themselves from that arena. Every person needs to come to the conclusion about the impact their opinions have on others. Unfortunately I've found, you can't make someone realize this.

On a different note, to help myself from repeating 'the inevitable cycle'. At my deepest darkest place I created a mantra of the feelings I wanted to have. "I feel good. I feel healthy. I feel happy..." Every time I began falling back into it, I'd repeat the mantra over and over until those negative feelings and thoughts weren't uppermost in my mind. After a time I realized the inevitability of the cycle was no longer present in my life.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

So basically, I had to find s way to call these guys out for their actions. But I couldn't do it in their own page. They would delete comments (The group admins)and then begin to mock and humiliate you. Keep in mind, some of these people are seeking support for more than just "depression". I lost my brother in April....a d I refused to process that for a very long time. Some people in there...they are dealing with traumatic depression.

We all lost someone ex6remely dear to us last year...and ge is irreplaceable. As a human being and just the man he was. I cant tell you how MUCH I miss George too...

So this....treatment...I was quietly observing, well, it wasnt setting well with me.

It wasnt sitting well with me at ALL!

I had to find a way to bait the admins to my public page so I could expose them for the frauds they are. But I couldn't do it "my way". If I did it my way. My post would have been extreme anger tainted with the hottest fire a d brimstone.

No.

I had to do it in a way the admins couldn't resist. What they saw as perceived weakness. So I sat back....and made my post. It went something like this:
‐----------------------------------------------'
High Vibe Multidimensional Tribe

I've stuck with you guys through thick and thin, I've tried to support and hopefully encourage the help that some people need to start healing.

I've loved my time there and the countless members that have supported and helped through my dark times.

High Vibes group...no offense, but you have some people ( and admin) who think that by condescendingly talking down to people who "ask questions" about their views is some kind of advice.

Some people....are in NO position to give the kind of advice they give. The way some of you talk to people who are drowning in darkness trying desperately to find a sliver of light..SOMEWHERE..and that "Somewhere" in my opinion and to me personally, I'll seek out other people that have gone through similar experiences, someone that may understand for once. Or possibly I'll try to pick the brain of someone who life and positive attitudes shines through them and at times, I ask "what's your secret" 😁

Thanks so much for the memories, and the friends I've made wouldn't trade for anything in the world. BUT ...I think I've seen and heard enough.

Good luck to you all. I'll miss ya 💜💜💜

Really! I will 🤧
=========================

The plan worked and three admins, including the owner of the group came to my page. After so e verbal back and forth I had them talking a d they were "playing the high Vibes part". Tellong me things like I need to grow and I need to realize who "the f@#$ was"

I had all 4 admins 9n my page, some insulting me like their other members. I cant say truly what happened next be cause I finally wanted to get to the point of what I was getting at. This is when the BALLGAME changed because the response I made....It wasnt me. the writing style, the calmness yet FIRMNESS of the point that needed to be heard.

This us when, I believe, I got triggered, and the Cheif took over.if I'm wrong I apologize If this was him, this is what he had to say:

==========================44444

Juliette Lopez Dave Kinniburgh Therese Medina

Theres a huge reason I made this post today and made it on my personal page.

I want what I have to say to you guys to be honest..open...and REAL.

No locking comments, no thread deleting, no silencing members. I'm going to say what I'm going to say and however you take it...and if possible, become AWARE of the very REAL power you all hold.

Have any if you...EVER...thought of the ramifications of shallow, heartless responses to trauma survivors or people currently going through it now.

Im.not talking about myself here so let's get that cleared up right away with this response but I want you all to REALLY think about how you approach these people..and you should treat EVERY member in there as a potential survivor of something because they sure as hell arent going to tell you outright.

This is ALL hypothetical

Say a new member decides they want to join your group. They are on their last legs...for whatever reason. They have been shunned by family, shunned by friends (perhaps of their past 🤷‍♂️) and shunned by, what feels like, society.

They join high Vibes, read its mission statement and decides that THIS might be the last bastion of hope this person can try to see if he/she can find other like minded people for support.

Fast forward a little bit and a conversation about cancer comes up. Now perhaps this person has lost someone to cancer and still Carrie's the scars from it to this day.

This person has never said a word in high Vibes yet...just reads. Then one day, a meme is posted by an admin that says "90 percent of your problems in life are caused by you". Now this person would like some clarification because say..sixty percent of that person's problems is losing someone they cared about to a debilitating disease. The HELPLESSNESS as they watch their loved one slowly wither away, but this person tries with all their soul to try and make their last days comfortable.

This person asks..."but what if my problems are caused by things I cant control?"

And this person, this ADMIN, who is supposed to be a personification and a representative of the groups ideals and goals tells you "Get over it and move on with life ❤"

Just like that

Now this person tries to explain that you cant just "get over" cancer but the admin, after some condescending comments from other group members, decides to double down on his statement and says, after other snarky comments, that " Cancer is curable and you'll get over it" or something to that effect.

Now...this person is triggered, but not in the way some of you like to point out to people after you say something beep-beep up..like "ohhh your emotional response tells me you need healing."

NOW....WHAT IF....that person didnt handle it the way I did. That person didnt decide to go on facebook, make a long winded post and try to get people to STILL und ere stand where that person is coming from.

Instead, that person decides that was the straw that broke the camel's back...gobbles a bottle of sleeping pills and its goodbye...cruel...world...

You all NEED to understand the ramifications of being dicks to people who are drowning in misery and sadness. And you'll NEVER know who is having those kind of thoughts, because they will NOT tell you.

How about...when your trying to give advice about serious traumatic events, you treat EVERYONE like they are valued and loved.

Like the group USED to do

I've said my peace. If we remain friends at least, that would be great.

Just because I dont agree with you doesn't mean I hate you. But by god, i would NEVER try to tell someone to GET OVER IT when your discussing a topic about cancer. You could very well be the last comment that person will ever tolerate again.

You all hold such immense power with what your trying to do when it comes to helping people.

But like the old adage goes

"With great power comes RESPONSIBILITIES"

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I do apologize for some of the language. Some of the vocabulary is definetly mixed with my own emotions at the time "i" wrote this

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
This sounds like the worst possible group to belong to. You said they were on Facebook right? Can't you lodge a complaint with Facebook Admin?

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey kim, those were the admins 😢 they deleted every "motivational post" and booted out all the members and went "dark"

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

If I reported them now, there is no trace of them being a motivational support group. All content was removed, everything to the forming of the group is gone

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for this Jonathon.
We are God's children. That means we are children of light, and our thoughts, words, and actions should reflect that.
That should be tattooed on my arm as a reminder... :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
So it seems the action you took to protect those who probably felt unable to protect themselves, WORKED!!! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: Thanks for stepping up!

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:05 pm Jason,
So it seems the action you took to protect those who probably felt unable to protect themselves, WORKED!!! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: Thanks for stepping up!

Kim

I just want you all to know, I love you guys so "stinkin" much. I would stick up for you all in any way I can. And if, at times, I can be that voice for the voiceless....

Then I do what I do out of love.

No ego, no agendas. This is how we military people looked out for our fellow men and women who served right alongside us. Just because I got our of the army over 15 years ago means that stops.

I knew the people I wanted to "fight" for as soon as I got here. But...I was still fighting myself. I cant be any good, genuinely, if I'm still fighting with myself. That had to be put to rest before I wanted to jump on my plan

No matter WHAT, and no matter WHEN, if 8 am able and in the right state of mind, I....WILL..BE..THERE...FOR...YOU.

I know this may be too soon to post, but I'm going to include a link to a video that expresses how I feel after my plan worked successfully.

I watched this and immediately thought of george (the second video.) The first video, is how I feel the "fight played out metaphorically.

The "Fight"

https://youtu.be/ERT_7u5L0dc

The metaphorical aftermath

https://youtu.be/rlbjfvcJrz8

I love each and everyone of you SO much!! ✌❤

Peace....and 11:11

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Goes to show when we do for others, we also do for ourselves. And sometimes it takes doing that protective thing for others, to remind us we need to take care of ourselves too.

Watching the last video made me think, "Someone is in your corner!" I wondered, "Who is your spiritual Micky?"

Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That last video and your post has me all choked up. I love you too, Jason. :kiss: Thank you for standing up for those who need a voice.
:sunflower:
Much love,
Sandy and George too who is probably smiling your direction on the Mansion Worlds. :D
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey folks, just got back from my two week stay at the Cleveland VA. It's. "Tough process", but I had to not only prove it ro myself that my head is fastened directly to my shoulders. But after 14 days, the VA said I'm pretty much "good to go" mentally.

Just wanted to share a song that reflects how I feel right now. Love you guys...and "I'm still standing"

😎

https://youtu.be/OVx0tJcPQCo

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That's great news. Stay strong Brother.
:bike:

PS,
This 14 feller is makin itself known!
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

It's good to be back, home. So much to say, but my words fail me.

Thanks everyone, those here and ones who posted in the past. Couldn't have pointed without ya :loves

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
I was thinking about you a few days ago wondering how you were doing. I'm glad to hear, "You're still standing!" Don't know everything you've gone through, but I'm glad you're here continuing to push forward and to be a warrior for those who have difficuties being that for themselves.

Loved the video, can't help but have some pep in your step after listening and seeing that! Elton John was popuar when I was a teen ager. The video brings back memories of solitary roadtrips downstate to visit my brother and fam. The radio volume maxed out and singing at the top of my lungs! Almost got me a couple of tickets, but... I was much cuter back then.

I hope you keep standing and singing for many more years to come.

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey kim! Remember what I said in another thread? The parties JUST getting started 😉 but let's hold off on the cake and streamers just yet.

If you want change, you start locally...inspire the 0e9ple around you...and then, they'll may try to inspire their own "others" and so in and so forth.

Make a wish folks

....it's 11:11

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

pointman19 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:48 am Hey kim! Remember what I said in another thread? The parties JUST getting started 😉 but let's hold off on the cake and streamers just yet.

If you want change, you start locally...inspire the 0e9ple around you...and then, they'll may try to inspire their own "others" and so in and so forth.

Make a wish folks

....it's 11:11

A tiny bit more Elton to start the day :loves :mrgreen: :finger:

https://youtu.be/GlPlfCy1urI
:love

:finger:

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

One thing I'm truly hoping for...wishing for is more like it. People like this used to be friends of mine before we all "grew up" and got older.

People like this...fascinated me. And the depths of their own minds gives me chills.but in SUCH..A GOOD

WAY!!

https://youtu.be/ZZ5IWRz78DY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEC64GUeS4

Happy Halloween Fellas!!!