So I just started seeing this. I'm slightly freaked out. Aha

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
TheJoshyxD
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

So I just started seeing this. I'm slightly freaked out. Aha

Post by TheJoshyxD »

Just a couple days ago I randomly looked at the clock and saw 11:11. Next day same thing, I thought these were minor coincidences until It happened outside the clock. I was reading a book and out of nowhere I saw 1,111. Then once again on some random post on facebook. I immediately thought I was going crazy.

So now I think this is the third day and I'm slightly more calm after research. I'm repeatedly seeing numbers like 1:51, 2:32, 733, 844. Not as particularly amazing as my first account with the 11:11, but they still make me uneasy on frequence and lack of explanation. Am I looking to much? Any advice? :/
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: So I just started seeing this. I'm slightly freaked out.

Post by Geoff »

Dear Josh,

Welcome. Obviously this is very early in your journey, and the important thing is to make it authentically YOUR journey. So I believe that any advice you accept at this time, should be around helping rather than directing.

We have each of us started on a journey, and the start is typically something exactly like you experienced. You will find a great many similar stories to your own on this site. Once you accept that something is occurring that is well beyond random chance, a logical sort of person will move to why and what. On this site our explanation is that you are being "prompted" to see these numbers by an external intelligence that is way more intelligent that this simple pointing out to you of numbers that may be unique to you. The numbers may be unique to you because of pattern recognition - your ability to recognise a pattern. Its not however caused by pattern recognition as some people will try to tell you. On the very first forum here we have attempted to answer all the questions that someone in your situation might ask, but of course they are OUR answers. And its up to you to see if they resonate, and if experience proves them to be correct for you.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Josh,
I couldn't agree more with Geoff welcoming post. I know from my own experience it is difficult to keep my beliefs and experience out of "the mix" so please forgive me if and when I get a tad carried away. ;)
Truly the "Infinite Powers that be" seem to know what will best serve our inner journey and help us discover our true spiritual selves and the relationships with the Divine that will entail.

It is a delightful and unique journey.
Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
TheJoshyxD
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by TheJoshyxD »

Geoff wrote:Dear Josh,

Welcome. Obviously this is very early in your journey, and the important thing is to make it authentically YOUR journey. So I believe that any advice you accept at this time, should be around helping rather than directing.

We have each of us started on a journey, and the start is typically something exactly like you experienced. You will find a great many similar stories to your own on this site. Once you accept that something is occurring that is well beyond random chance, a logical sort of person will move to why and what. On this site our explanation is that you are being "prompted" to see these numbers by an external intelligence that is way more intelligent that this simple pointing out to you of numbers that may be unique to you. The numbers may be unique to you because of pattern recognition - your ability to recognise a pattern. Its not however caused by pattern recognition as some people will try to tell you. On the very first forum here we have attempted to answer all the questions that someone in your situation might ask, but of course they are OUR answers. And its up to you to see if they resonate, and if experience proves them to be correct for you.

hugs
Geoff
I completely agree with the prompting. I was rescently going through a bout of severe depression when this happened to me. It hit me really deeply I'm now trying to decipher the meaning behind the prompts which are extremely frequent, and not just on the clock. Mostly all of them are set up as 767 or 555. It is unbelievable how often I see them. It's not as if I am looking for this pattern, but constantly seeing it. Thank you both for kind welcomes.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Josh,
Welcome to the boards! I think most of us here had pretty much the same feeling of being freaked out when first receiving the numbers. After seeing the 11:11 prompt for months, I was in a bookstore and George's book fell off the shelf at my feet. Upon seeing the 11:11 on the cover I was especially freaked out! Of course I had to buy that book!

When finished and seeing the website, I came to the boards and asked, "Now what do I do?"

Geoff responded, "Well, that's up to you." How frustrating was that? All I wanted was someone to tell me what to do next! He was right though, because it really is an individual journey. What would I have missed had I not flailed about, stumbling and falling down again and again, thirstily searching for my own truth?

Welcome to the flail!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Mael
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Mael »

Hi Josh,

I think this is the first time I have responded to another's post. looked at the time and 12.12 haha :roll

Welcome to the board. The fact that you stumbled onto this particular board is already enough of a sign to rule out the "coincidence" in seeing those times in the first place. I would get familiar with the FAQS and take some time to slowly read bit and pieces when you get the chance. If your heart desires to connect to something higher than the world as you see it, then you have come to the right place and it is going to be a heck of a ride haha.....!!! :bike: :bike:

Mael
pointman19
Family

Re: So I just started seeing this. I'm slightly freaked out. Aha

Post by pointman19 »

:loves
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad you bumped this, Jason. I was just thinking about Mael last week and wondering how he and his family have fared down in Victoria.
I've been thinking about you too... sending you a sisterly ((((hug)))).

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Sandy!

Theres aclittle "method to my madness" with bumping old posts back to life. I've noticed that at any given time, upwards of twenty plus guests are on the boards at any given time.

If I can get one person to feel comfortable to register to the site and share new experiences, I feel that win/win.

And your answers to these questions people ask, I want your guests to see that too. I'm hoping people will feel comfortable to share experiences or even better, ask us questions. 😁
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know, old friend, I suspected you had outreach in mind...and that's good. :) So much has happened over the years between these threads. There have been "waves and "beachings" of spirituality. (LOL I am thinking about something between me and one of my celestial Teachers years ago... and "the one step forwards two steps back" or "three steps forward one step back" kind of thing. But here is always "something"... and sometimes "the something" propels us into something fresh and exciting which stirs our inner soul muscle and so we ride the crest of the wave for a time.. Other times that little "muscle" becomes a bit weaker and even a little flabby as one of those "something of being human" messes with our mind again and we fall back on unhelpful old habits rather then the less physically solid but definitely more helpful divine "hand" from within and above. (if that makes any sense at all. :scratch: ) I'm rambling with my thoughts...sorry.

Well, eventually we will all get where we want to be in spirit especially when we know just how much our budding little souls desire such a thing... So for today the sun is bright the clouds are becoming puffy promising some rain this afternoon. I vow to love today and see where that takes me. Take that little soul! :bana:

Thinking of you and your family this morning Jason and sending love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

AHA!
"the one step forwards two steps back" or "three steps forward one step back" kind of thing. But here is always "something"... and sometimes "the something" propels us into something fresh and exciting which stirs our inner soul muscle and so we ride the crest of the wave for a time.. Other times that little "muscle" becomes a bit weaker and even a little flabby as one of those "something of being human" messes with our mind again and we fall back on unhelpful old habits rather then the less physically solid but definitely more helpful divine "hand" from within and above
What a perfectly timed ramble Sandy! (Although I never think of it as rambling, but more as delicious soul food!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning SammyJo! :hithere

I am laughing now re reading this and the thought floated through my sarcastic little mind... That I should be a surfer as I have crested and floundered on the beach of spirituality so many times. :lol: Even today I am shaking the sand out of my ears and heading back out, Midwayer /Angel surf board in hand to ride those Spiritual waves...
(wish me luck... no wish me love. ;) :cheers: )

((((hugs))))
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy! I wish you LOVE and LUCK!!!!! Have fun surfing!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening everyone,
'Soul Surfing'... sure sounds like a good title for a story to me!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone,

Kim wrote:
'Soul Surfing'... sure sounds like a good title for a story to me!
..and I know just the lady who could write it. ;) Get crack'n Kim.

Okay well, maybe after you get moved back into your house first, eh? ...

xxSandy