888 prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 888 prompt

Post by happyrain »

goodness, campers in my backyard? we have a fence here so that'd be grounds for confrontation :lol: i'd love to!! maybe if i start making decent income we can make that happen :lol:

hey, i do have a peacock prompt to share with you guys. a couple miles down from our neighborhood are houses lined up behind the bayou. someone years ago put peacocks out there and they've made a nest stay ever since. sometimes i'll take people out to look at them, the neighbors are ok with it. last easter, easter day, a white peacock got lost and found its way on our street. i woke up to its calls and the kids were outside taking photo's.

he didn't stay long. our neighborhood is full of half domesticated felines. :lol:

i looked it up and the bird has a lot to do with resurrection ! :shock:

sandy are they gone now? are you OK? :mrgreen:

i think you'd actually like our backyard. i keep the window open when i'm laying down to hear all the birds. right now i hear two different types of birds. early in the morning are very sweet calls and at times you can get lost to the woodpecker rhythm.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That would be amazing!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning guys,

Eric, After reading your post I wound up with this song on my brain..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzmiQziL-mU

That's one I haven't heard in awhile. sort of goes along with my thoughts this morning on other posts. (relating it to my spirituality LOL)

Love you my friend, gotta get a move on :hithere
Sandy

I'll write more later... :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks for the song.
i notice this intelligence communicates with us through song sometimes.

lately i've been considering what angels are, not reading it from a book but experiencing through the prompts.

as you know i've received ANGEL license plate messages... something messaged me today on a license plate and the time was 9:44- the word was ELEMENT.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

as you know i've received ANGEL license plate messages... something messaged me today on a license plate and the time was 9:44- the word was ELEMENT.
Very, very interesting, Eric. Do you have any idea the reason why or the connection perhaps to something you are pursuing?
You know, as well...your prompt could also be a message or have relevance to someone, anyone reading your post as well. Pretty cool these celstials, eh?
:sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

well I think it might be providing insight with my wondering who or what these angels are.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

Okay this may be a long shot but I am remembering something your Spiritual leader wrote in a message you shared recently. Let me see if I an find it.

Okay took awhile but here is the passage I am thinking of. From a message from Hazrat Inayat Khan
https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/II/II_38.htm
We are apt to look at this whole creation as a mechanism, and we do not stop to think how a mechanism can exist without an engineer. What is mechanism? It is only an expression of the will of the engineer who, for his convenience, made the mechanism. But as we do not see the engineer before us and only see the mechanism, we involve ourselves in the laws of the working of this mechanism and forget the engineer by whose command this whole mechanism is going on. As Rumi, the great inspirer and philosopher, has said in his Masnavi, 'Earth, water, fire and air seem to us as things, as objects – but before God, they are living beings and they stand as His obedient servants and obey the divine Will.'
??? :)

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy, thank you so much for bringing my attention back to this. you see there's a connection to the lessons? i'm still a little confused, would you be willing to explain to me what you think he's saying with what you've quoted?

thank you for helping me see things clearer. . . :oops: :happy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

suddenly something clicks... thank you again :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Sorry old friend...I am late reading this... Hope you have enjoyed a great week end.
I guess I was just remembering that Earth, Air, Fire and Water are known as Elements .... Thinking of Elements on your license plate.
:) And I find it lovely to think/know these elements have a life of their own in the Creative hands of the Divine. :happy

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

It's so beautiful- this expression of intelligence in the elements seen as angelic or a living Spirit. An instrument of Gods Will- Gods Living Servants, our Home and I am really happy you've directed me back to this. We might even call Nature Gods Lover.

:hithere :loves Thank you Sandy!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's so beautiful- this expression of intelligence in the elements seen as angelic or a living Spirit. An instrument of Gods Will- Gods Living Servants, our Home and I am really happy you've directed me back to this. We might even call Nature Gods Lover.
That's a lovely thought, Eric. It does allow us to observe our amazing natural world a little differently. I suspect many nature abuses wouldn't happen if more carried this ideal in their hearts. We would finally, perhaps, live in harmony with all that is.
:loves
Sandy
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi Eric and Sandy,

For someone who is intrigued by numbers and their connection to different things (particularly 14 Eric) I don't know why I hadn't clicked earlier.
Both my bank account number and my land line phone number have 888 in them! :bana:

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Both my bank account number and my land line phone number have 888 in them! :bana:
:sunflower: That is so good Shane. :D
I've been thinking about you and your wife, wondering how you guys were doing with the changes. Also been thinking of your family members . Hope everyone is well. :finger: Please take good care of yourselves.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane and Sandy,
:bana: :bana: :bana:

Happy Easter to All!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim,
I hope you and the family have enjoyed this special day! :sunflower:
Happy Easter!
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

howdy shane,
happy easter. =) :alien:
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:37 pm howdy shane,
happy easter. =) :alien:
Hi Eric, :hithere

I hope you're well and had a great Easter. :bana: :bana:
Well as good as we can have currently the way the world is.

I'm sure that there has to be some good to come out of all this though.
For one the earth is getting a rest.

Hopefully it's given people time to think about others, to relax a little more and appreciate life in general.
A great time to reflect on so many aspects of life and smell the roses.

Take care

Shane.