Amazing prompt on my cell phone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Amazing prompt on my cell phone

Post by inlikeflint »

I received a phone text today from my phone service provider with 4444.

I received this text at a time I was supposed to meet with other people to discuss a new idea for a new artist group.
It may have been 1:44 in the afternoon, I very rarely receive texts. (This was my first quadruple four series.)

Just thought I would share this.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I received a phone text today from my phone service provider with 4444.

I received this text at a time I was supposed to meet with other people to discuss a new idea for a new artist group.
It may have been 1:44 in the afternoon, I very rarely receive texts. (This was my first quadruple four series.)

Just thought I would share this.
Glad you did, Flint! That's a good one and put a needed smile on my face this afternoon. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks Sandy!

It felt good today getting that prompt.
I didn't really think about it when I received it.
It registered as a prompt, but it was not until I was finished with the meeting that I gave it more thought.
It has been a heavy day for prompts.

777 on a license plate
This whole day has felt like I am a bit drowsy.
:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I must admit I have been a bit drowsy myself today, Flint. Even layed down for a little while. (lazy I know... ;) ) It wound up a good thing though. I was thinking through a problem and got a bit of assistance. Course now it is up to me to put in the action for the solution... ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
UpMoJo
New Friend

Post by UpMoJo »

I may be wierd here but I never see any special post, or take special notice of times on my clocks. So why am I here?

Well I found it that is the main thing. Thanks,
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dera UpMoJo,

Welcome. I dont know why you are here either. :hithere :hithere

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi UpMoJo,
Well, I'm glad you're here. It's nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi UMJ

I never got any special prompts either,,,and managed to end up here too...

I did recognize though,,,the being guided in coming here,,,,you'll find out why soon enough....

read the Frequently Asked Questions.....that's always an eye opener...

and welcome... :mrgreen:

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
UpMoJo
New Friend

Post by UpMoJo »

Just to clarify. I was speaking in gest, as to WHY I was here. The question was mentioned so that we (mainly me) don't divulge into our mircle seeking ways of the past.

Some may be thinking they are not as special as others because they have not gotten "the Post". This would definately NOT be the case. We are all very special because we are here reading these posting and contributing in our own way to find the truth and better serve others.

I however do find the most significance in the relavance of the email post I get from various teachers. No matter what day they were recieved. They always seem to lead me in a certain path that i was considering taking. What was surprising but not so significant is that after joining this group I saw that I worrk across the street from a building numbered 1111 Fannin. I don't think our heavenly brothers and sisters did that for ME. It was my own coinsidence.
(I went in that building...there is no devine design that I can see :))

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Up Mojo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family,

Like Sammy, I didn't get the prompts either and that wasn't the reason I showed up on these internet doors. Of course that didn't deter me at all..and I hope no one else because the prompts some of us, well many people these days, receive DO NOT mean that any of us are any more special then anybody else... but they are a nice encouragement, a friendly hello and push into looking deeper into the spiritual side of ourselves first and then perhaps the rest of this beautiful ole world... We are all special...every person out there. If a person does not get it or feel it, that does not mean in any way shape or form that there is something missing in their life nor does it mean something is out of whack with someone else's life because they do appreciate the number gestures from our wonderful celestial friends.

Shine those lights, people! Just Love...that is what is important..not beliefs one way or another!
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I'm SO confused!

I showed up here because of the prompts :lol:

But yes...we are each special...each endowed with a gift...and it's our job to share this gift via love.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Hi Sammy, Sorry about that. My brain not working so well thesepast couple days... My excuse and I'm sticking with it! :shock: :roll:
Hugs,
Sandy
Rahn
New Friend

Re: Amazing prompts

Post by Rahn »

I fell asleep on the couch after dinner, dreams of strange images, visitations? I then awakened a little disoriented. Where am I? And when I looked at my computer, the time was 12:22! Had a message on email from a friend, turning me onto this site and so here I am. Why?
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Rahn,,,

and wondering why you are here? well, it's because you followed the prompts.... :bana: :bana:

so look through the topics and read the FAQs.....and more than likely, some of the things you'll come across, will actually answer some questions,,,even if you don't know the questions right now....

that's how it happened with me anyway.....

and I've met wonderful people here who are now family,,,and actually have been from the get go!

everyone here gives a hand, whenever we can...so once again, welcome...

pp :hithere
Daily Affirmation:
hisnameiscolin
New Friend

Post by hisnameiscolin »

That's strange because I always used to wake up different times in the day and when I would check my clock it would be 22.22, 11.11, and even if I was using a different clock I would see 2.22, 3.33. these messages were about 2 years ago

Then just the other day after not noticing them I woke up at 3.33am and I don't know whether it was a coincidence but when I see these numbers I don't just see them as numbers it's weird. I'm not a firm believer of god but I do think there is something out there.

Colin
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Colin,
Well I think that's awesome....you have definitely started your journey of discovery, but mostly it's a journey within.
enjoy..

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rahn and Colin,
Nice to meet both of you! As I checked the clock when I sat down at my computer I saw a "33", a number very common in our home, as for us, it signals the presence of our friend, Midwayer Mathew. :)
I hope you both find the information in the FAQ;s and the stickies above the forums helpful in your search for answers.
Welcome to the message board!
Love,
Sandy
PP, I see you have changed your Avi. What a beautiful owl! Was it taken near your home?
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,,,

I'll write you about it on the secret thread...

xoxo pp
Daily Affirmation:
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

I just had a cell prompt myself. And this relevant thread of course happened to be ordered at the top of this forum section just waiting for me.

Anyway, I have a hospitalized family member who was previously struggling with various different health issues. I talked to her this afternoon and was told that she'd be returning home tomorrow. Finally. I briefly glanced down at my cell screen as I ended the call and the length of the conversation had lasted exactly 11:11. It couldn't have happened at a more opportune moment.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
sammy

Post by sammy »

What a wonderful prompt MOM! And glad to hear your family member is being released from the hospital!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Now that is, in my own opinion, one of the best kind of prompts, MOM... such a sense of relief and peace with that one. :sunflower:
XX Sandy
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

sammy wrote:What a wonderful prompt MOM! And glad to hear your family member is being released from the hospital!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Thank you! I received many other indicators as well. When I looked at the clock after I had called the ambulance for the person whom I spoke of the clock read 11:11. This whole ordeal begin and ended with prompts. There's just no denying the connection.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Sandy wrote:Now that is, in my own opinion, one of the best kind of prompts, MOM... such a sense of relief and peace with that one. :sunflower:
XX Sandy
Exactly! You know there are times when I see certain prompts and I immediately feel a sense of calmness and serenity pour over me.
eagle-eyes
New Friend

Post by eagle-eyes »

The same thing happened to me!!

Friday October 28th, 2011 at 10:39 am, my blackberry rang. (It always rings in morse code...)

To my astonishment, the incoming number read 1111111111!!!
I immediately knew that I needed to answer this call... It could be opportunity knocking...the opportunity I have been awaiting for...

The call lasted for a total of nine seconds... There was nobody there (or at least not within my auditory range)...there was only this peaceful silence and stillness....almost like the zero-point...oneness...the still point....

I have shared this with all my friends who understand my life & the 1111...

I wish I knew exactly what the call meant...alas I realize that this may take some time to come into full perspective...I do think however, that it was my destiny calling...my realignment to source...the answer to moving away from that which no longer serves my highest purpose or from those who won't allow my light to shine...

Eagle-Eyes
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Eagle-eyes :hithere

Welcome to the board! Your post was delightful in two ways...first the prompts...and second that you have wonderful people in your life that appreciate 1111!

A pleasure to meet you!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy