New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:16 am Hi Shane,

Yes...I see it too! It is beautiful. :D

Been thinking about you and Melody. Hope all is well. We are being extra careful here and on the fringes but within the Sydney lock down. Seems easier the second time around. It is almost like we all know the drill now.

Please stay safe.
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
All good here thanks. :bana:

Quite strange to be in Victoria when numbers are so low and they are up in other places.
Hopefully lockdowns will be a thing of the past.

Keep safe,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I think I heard this morning NSW will extend the lock down another week. But if it helps contain it ...

You guys in Victoria have suffered enough! I am over the moon that numbers are low there! :cheers:
This also means you guys are safer too... It helps having one dose in our arms but I will feel better with another dose.

How is Melody's dad doing in Japan? I think about him often.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Yay, more Shane pictures! :bana:
I've got some catching up to do. In the first series this was my impression. Wow, I agree there's a lot going on in these pictures!

In the 'CCTV,' I see a swaddled baby being held by it's mother.

Second one in the upper left I see a lady looking at a baby A fox in the upper right hand corner. In the middle the guy looks very surprised, or like he's trying to be intimidating. Lower left a young girl.

Third photo. This one appears to me like images are in layers. The first layer looks like a smiling little
girl looking to the right. On her back a small baby with a fox on her back, looking upward. Upside down head in bottom left, bear cub far right. To the right of the fox on the baby, I see at least four faces that keep changing around. The next layer back is a smiling man in the top right corner. Just behind the little girl's head appears a young woman that keeps changing positions. In the upper left corner, behind the young woman is another smiling man.

Will have to take another look later. I really enjoy your pictures Shane.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So with this picture I have given two versions of it.

The first is as I originally saw it. To the left I see a baby / child and to the right bottom it looks like a couple dancing.
As usual this has alot of other faces co - starring.
Even as I write this I have looked at it again and am seeing more images. There is a person standing directly in the middle.

View here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... nd_others/

The second one is exactly the same photo turned 90 degrees to the right.
Now it looks like a woman lying down. In the bottom half also looks like someone looking down maybe to a baby in a cradle or maybe a coffin.

View here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... 0_degrees/

As usual would love to hear some thoughts on these.

Thanks for viewing.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Shane,

I hope all is well on your end of the world. Thank you for sharing these photo's. I was going to post this small idea in my "Whispers from Spirit" archive- but I think it's just as appropriate here.

The thought occurred to me tonight, when there is a Loving connection- Spirit is able to communicate in an instant, with anything around us. I know we're used to seeing that with 1111, but it can even be images in candlelight and smoke. Tonight I saw it in fog, Spirit reminded me to be with my Dogs.

It's a miraculous experience, and because you have experienced it your self- we can attest that this baffling phenomenon is sometimes more than our mind.

That's what I wanted to share here, with a most fitting title for a thread.

Kind regards.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:59 am Hi Shane,

I hope all is well on your end of the world. Thank you for sharing these photo's. I was going to post this small idea in my "Whispers from Spirit" archive- but I think it's just as appropriate here.

The thought occurred to me tonight, when there is a Loving connection- Spirit is able to communicate in an instant, with anything around us. I know we're used to seeing that with 1111, but it can even be images in candlelight and smoke. Tonight I saw it in fog, Spirit reminded me to be with my Dogs.

It's a miraculous experience, and because you have experienced it your self- we can attest that this baffling phenomenon is sometimes more than our mind.

That's what I wanted to share here, with a most fitting title for a thread.

Kind regards.
Hi Eric,

I hope you're well.

Yes I truly believe you're right. I don't know what you'd call it but I see the pictures or images as an extension of the messages we see as numbers. God is talking to us both ways. Makes you wonder how many other ways he communicates with us without us even realising.

Keep safe,

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
I love these images... Thank you!
In the first photo I see the image of a mother with a chid sitting on her lap with the baby facing outward. To the left of this image I see a very large child's face. The two dark spots are the eyes...

In the second rotated photo from the first image...

I see a war horse with armour on its ’face. :scratch: Its always amazed me how different we view these images which makes me wonder if the celestials are "multi tasking" with these smoky images... Sort of what Eric is talking about in his post...

This sounds spot on to me, Eric... :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Normally when I post a pic here I do so because that particular shot has shown me something or has made an impact on me.
This one today has really made me sit up and take notice.

I don't know whether it is because it holds a message for me, but deep inside I've thought wow.
I'm often taken aback about some I have taken but this one for me anyway is another level.
I see an elderly man maybe holding a baby / child. His image is also made up of many faces if you look close.

As per usual this is from candle smoke.
The first pic is a long shot with the area of interest circled and the second is that area close up.

1st image - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _my_bed_1/

2nd image - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _my_bed_2/

Thank you for viewing.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Shane,

I very clearly see a man with a beard- it also looks like half of his face is a skull. The overall smoke looks like an elegant woman.

COOL :loves

Old life/new life, I wonder what Spirit may be trying to relay to you!!
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:45 pm Hi Shane,

I very clearly see a man with a beard- it also looks like half of his face is a skull. The overall smoke looks like an elegant woman.

COOL :loves

Old life/new life, I wonder what Spirit may be trying to relay to you!!
Hi Eric :hithere

I was wondering the same thing, but I think I'm being told to live life.
The last two weeks here we have been in isolation as we were in contact with a Covid case. I haven't handled it well at all.
Luckily today is the last day and we have been cleared.

Thanks for your interest mate. Cheers.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
So vivid and clear. At first I saw a vague image of Mother Mary standing behind the man. Wow, upon a revisit my eyes popped open! It looks to me like Christ embracing the man embracing the baby. Several others leaning in behind Christ.

Love this one Shane, feels so loving and supportive.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

OK, so after my last photo I think I've got quite a bit to live up to.

This one isn't as clear, but here is what I see.
I see two elderly balding gentlemen wearing maybe gowns / cloaks looking and bending down to a child in a crib.
There maybe a couple of children here. The main child is reaching his arm up to one of the men.
As usual various other faces here, even a horse.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... nd_a_baby/

As usual this is from candle smoke.

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

Could the two men be Friars or some kind of holy men of an order? They look nearly identical and their clothing is unusual like possibly religious robes. The Baby looks to be in a Baptismal font to me. :)

This one was easier for me to see then the one before. weird, huh? :) It sounds like I missed something that should be very obvious. but I am going to go back there right now and try again. ;)

xxSandy

Okay, I just went back and I get it now...I had to relax my vision and quit forcing one area over another. I see what you guys might deem the Jesus figure but I also see a bird...something like a Raven sort of super imposed over the top..
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:08 am Hi Shane,

Could the two men be Friars or some kind of holy men of an order? They look nearly identical and their clothing is unusual like possibly religious robes. The Baby looks to be in a Baptismal font to me. :)

This one was easier for me to see then the one before. weird, huh? :) It sounds like I missed something that should be very obvious. but I am going to go back there right now and try again. ;)

xxSandy
YES! :bana:
As soon as you said Friars Sandy that word came straight to my mind.
I think you are spot on here, also with the baptism.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: I did it! :sunflower: ...not often that happens but :bana: ...I'm glad you see it as well, Shane.
I just love these photos. I think they are helping me to be a little more observant. (and that is a good thing. )

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
You did it!

Shane,
I see four figures standing around a baby in a cradle. The two outside figures feel like they are women. The two in the middle, male. The male on the right looks to beholding the baby's outstretched hand. The male to the left touching the cradle. It feels like the adults are marveling over the baby. Sure does seem like they all belong to a religious order of some kind. At first it looked to me like the men had small caps on their heads. After going back I saw the fringe of hair they each had.

Your latest pics look so much clearer and the figures having more of a connection to each other. Earlier ones felt like the individuals wer more of a random collection for being there. "Awesome!"

Thanks!
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So the image I have posted today is in two shots.
With the first shot I normally circle the area of interest. I don't think it's necessary with this one.

This is a woman sitting in a chair with her back to me, seems to be laughing from what I can see.
Her hair / head is made up of other figures too.
What really got me about this photo was the reality of the image, especially the chair she is sitting on.
It seems more like a photo of an actual chair instead of something that has appeared from candle smoke.

I can assure you that there is nothing in the space where this image was taken. Just click right for second image. Enjoy.

Images here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _in_chair/

Cheers,
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Shane!

I definitely see a woman sitting- she looks a little cartoonish. Almost like a djinn. Very etheric/watery. =)

Hope you and the Mrs. are enjoying a great weekend.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Lol, well of all things the main figure looks to me like a skeleton sitting in a chair with it's head facing to the left. Seems like he/she is engaged in conversation, pointing it's finger with the right hand, left hand haphazardly hung over the back of the chair. I see two other figures. One inside the skeleton's body, this one looks like a man. The other one, a pregnant woman to his left outside the skeleton. It appears as if they are looking at an open book that is placed waist high in front of them.

The second one to me has the same details as the first except it looks like the man is turning a page of the book with his left hand. Also to the right of the skeleton I see a ying/yang symbol.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

I see the woman and the chair. She appears to me as if she has one of those old fashioned soft white hats on her head from the 1700s. Her collar also seems a little Quaker to me. Now don't laugh but as usual I see birds around her and interacting with her. I think they are ducks.

I love how everyone sees so differently sometimes. Sort of like meditation...it is often unique to all of us holding different and personal insights and lessons.

Thanks Shane. That was fun an very good for me.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Maybe what we see is a reflection of ourselves? If that's the case, then I haven't been that skinny...ever!
:mrgreen:
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

ahh kim, you put a smile on my face and have me thinking about my older sister with this skinny talk. She was always a slim thing, having more self control in her little finger then I do in my whole body...In her twenties and thirties she wore a size 1. :shock: I never even new there was such a size...for mortals anyway. :shock: But still we both added to God's "universal quilt". The "Big Guy or Gal" just used a wee more fabric when he/she made my square. ;)

( not sure why I brought that up lol :roll: )

Shine on beautiful lady! :sunny:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Well, to be honest COVID has not been kind to many a backside, mine included. Fortunately! God is only interested in the size of our hearts! I bet in that case, your sister is a bit envious of you.

Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

Well! I finally see something! I see a woman (profile) sitting with her knees pulled into her chest and her arm is bent up with her hand on her forehead....And yes...she IS skinny :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
Yay! Isn't it so crazy? When Shane first started posting his pics it was mind blowing for me. I really look forward to looking at every one. I've always seen images in nature, but had never even thought of looking for them in smoke.

Kim