New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:11 am

Sandy wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:16 am
Hi Shane,

Yes...I see it too! It is beautiful. :D

Been thinking about you and Melody. Hope all is well. We are being extra careful here and on the fringes but within the Sydney lock down. Seems easier the second time around. It is almost like we all know the drill now.

Please stay safe.
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
All good here thanks. :bana:

Quite strange to be in Victoria when numbers are so low and they are up in other places.
Hopefully lockdowns will be a thing of the past.

Keep safe,
Shane.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:11 am

I think I heard this morning NSW will extend the lock down another week. But if it helps contain it ...

You guys in Victoria have suffered enough! I am over the moon that numbers are low there! :cheers:
This also means you guys are safer too... It helps having one dose in our arms but I will feel better with another dose.

How is Melody's dad doing in Japan? I think about him often.

xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:38 pm

Yay, more Shane pictures! :bana:
I've got some catching up to do. In the first series this was my impression. Wow, I agree there's a lot going on in these pictures!

In the 'CCTV,' I see a swaddled baby being held by it's mother.

Second one in the upper left I see a lady looking at a baby A fox in the upper right hand corner. In the middle the guy looks very surprised, or like he's trying to be intimidating. Lower left a young girl.

Third photo. This one appears to me like images are in layers. The first layer looks like a smiling little
girl looking to the right. On her back a small baby with a fox on her back, looking upward. Upside down head in bottom left, bear cub far right. To the right of the fox on the baby, I see at least four faces that keep changing around. The next layer back is a smiling man in the top right corner. Just behind the little girl's head appears a young woman that keeps changing positions. In the upper left corner, behind the young woman is another smiling man.

Will have to take another look later. I really enjoy your pictures Shane.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Hi all,

So with this picture I have given two versions of it.

The first is as I originally saw it. To the left I see a baby / child and to the right bottom it looks like a couple dancing.
As usual this has alot of other faces co - starring.
Even as I write this I have looked at it again and am seeing more images. There is a person standing directly in the middle.

View here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... nd_others/

The second one is exactly the same photo turned 90 degrees to the right.
Now it looks like a woman lying down. In the bottom half also looks like someone looking down maybe to a baby in a cradle or maybe a coffin.

View here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... 0_degrees/

As usual would love to hear some thoughts on these.

Thanks for viewing.

Shane.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:59 am

Hi Shane,

I hope all is well on your end of the world. Thank you for sharing these photo's. I was going to post this small idea in my "Whispers from Spirit" archive- but I think it's just as appropriate here.

The thought occurred to me tonight, when there is a Loving connection- Spirit is able to communicate in an instant, with anything around us. I know we're used to seeing that with 1111, but it can even be images in candlelight and smoke. Tonight I saw it in fog, Spirit reminded me to be with my Dogs.

It's a miraculous experience, and because you have experienced it your self- we can attest that this baffling phenomenon is sometimes more than our mind.

That's what I wanted to share here, with a most fitting title for a thread.

Kind regards.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:53 am

happyrain wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:59 am
Hi Shane,

I hope all is well on your end of the world. Thank you for sharing these photo's. I was going to post this small idea in my "Whispers from Spirit" archive- but I think it's just as appropriate here.

The thought occurred to me tonight, when there is a Loving connection- Spirit is able to communicate in an instant, with anything around us. I know we're used to seeing that with 1111, but it can even be images in candlelight and smoke. Tonight I saw it in fog, Spirit reminded me to be with my Dogs.

It's a miraculous experience, and because you have experienced it your self- we can attest that this baffling phenomenon is sometimes more than our mind.

That's what I wanted to share here, with a most fitting title for a thread.

Kind regards.
Hi Eric,

I hope you're well.

Yes I truly believe you're right. I don't know what you'd call it but I see the pictures or images as an extension of the messages we see as numbers. God is talking to us both ways. Makes you wonder how many other ways he communicates with us without us even realising.

Keep safe,

Shane.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:08 am

Hi Shane,
I love these images... Thank you!
In the first photo I see the image of a mother with a chid sitting on her lap with the baby facing outward. To the left of this image I see a very large child's face. The two dark spots are the eyes...

In the second rotated photo from the first image...

I see a war horse with armour on its ’face. :scratch: Its always amazed me how different we view these images which makes me wonder if the celestials are "multi tasking" with these smoky images... Sort of what Eric is talking about in his post...

This sounds spot on to me, Eric... :sunflower:

xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:55 am

Hi all,

Normally when I post a pic here I do so because that particular shot has shown me something or has made an impact on me.
This one today has really made me sit up and take notice.

I don't know whether it is because it holds a message for me, but deep inside I've thought wow.
I'm often taken aback about some I have taken but this one for me anyway is another level.
I see an elderly man maybe holding a baby / child. His image is also made up of many faces if you look close.

As per usual this is from candle smoke.
The first pic is a long shot with the area of interest circled and the second is that area close up.

1st image - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _my_bed_1/

2nd image - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _my_bed_2/

Thank you for viewing.

Shane.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Hi Shane,

I very clearly see a man with a beard- it also looks like half of his face is a skull. The overall smoke looks like an elegant woman.

COOL :loves

Old life/new life, I wonder what Spirit may be trying to relay to you!!

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:21 am

happyrain wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:45 pm
Hi Shane,

I very clearly see a man with a beard- it also looks like half of his face is a skull. The overall smoke looks like an elegant woman.

COOL :loves

Old life/new life, I wonder what Spirit may be trying to relay to you!!
Hi Eric :hithere

I was wondering the same thing, but I think I'm being told to live life.
The last two weeks here we have been in isolation as we were in contact with a Covid case. I haven't handled it well at all.
Luckily today is the last day and we have been cleared.

Thanks for your interest mate. Cheers.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Shane,
So vivid and clear. At first I saw a vague image of Mother Mary standing behind the man. Wow, upon a revisit my eyes popped open! It looks to me like Christ embracing the man embracing the baby. Several others leaning in behind Christ.

Love this one Shane, feels so loving and supportive.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:45 am

Hi Shane,
Are you released from quarantine now? I am so grateful you dodged a Delta bullet here.
It doesn't look like we will be out of lock down any time soon here especially after yesterday's super spreader event.

but who knows what tomorrow brings. We all could use something pleasant. hmm lets get on it and manifest something wonderful, eh?

I see the man with the beard but to me he looks like a fireman or maybe a minor with a helmet and light on the front.

Hang in there everybody!
xxSandy
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:45 am

Sandy wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:45 am
Hi Shane,
Are you released from quarantine now? I am so grateful you dodged a Delta bullet here.
It doesn't look like we will be out of lock down any time soon here especially after yesterday's super spreader event.

but who knows what tomorrow brings. We all could use something pleasant. hmm lets get on it and manifest something wonderful, eh?

I see the man with the beard but to me he looks like a fireman or maybe a minor with a helmet and light on the front.

Hang in there everybody!
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
Yes we're out of isolation. It sounds weird but I'll take lockdown any day over isolation. It was such a pleasure to be able to go shopping yesterday. Such a small thing.
I hope things improve in NSW. The numbers are quite high but hopefully as of today the numbers continue to fall.

Stay safe my friend.

Shane.